Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ah look everyone, it's Soccerkrzy, T-Net's favorite
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Ah look everyone, it's Soccerkrzy, T-Net's favorite

Feb 15, 2014, 4:59 PM

name caller. Rather than argue facts, he'd rather act like a second grader and call anyone who disagrees with him and does not paint such a rosy picture of Clemson hoops, morons. Not that I care, but my rating is 87%. It was higher until you started dinging me. I actually didn't think we played poorly today, just that Virginia is a better team. I did think that the inbounds play we drew up with 12 seconds left was brutal. But hey, what do I know? After all, I'm a moron. A moron who graduated from Clemson with honors when Soccerkrzy was still in middle school, and law school ### laude.

Btw, I thought name calling was frowned upon on this board. Guess I'm wrong again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What you don't get is that

Feb 15, 2014, 5:05 PM

he is the "most on", meaning that when you guys at least act frustrated with the basketball program it turns him on to the point that he can hardly control himself.

Also, he actually thinks that someday he'll be offered the job as head basketball coach, which I am all in favor for because of his relentless dedication.

Hth.

Amen

Feb 15, 2014, 5:06 PM

Bout time he got called out.

Soccerkrzy

Feb 15, 2014, 5:13 PM

He has some 28, 455 posts over the past 7 years, averaging 11 a day for 7 years.

The guy really needs to get a life.

OMG WHAT AN INSULT!***

Feb 15, 2014, 5:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: OMG WHAT AN INSULT!***

Feb 15, 2014, 7:24 PM

11 posts a day, when do you find time to sleep?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Holy crap, a simple look at your post history...

Feb 15, 2014, 5:19 PM [ in reply to Amen ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14867554

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14345193

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14346512

Interesting how you never really get replies in them either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As much as you stalk other guys here on Tnet

Feb 15, 2014, 5:37 PM

(clicking on their info page, spending time looking up & reading their post history, creating hyperlinks to their posts, etc)...I don't even know what you do to other girls when you meet & decide to stalk them.

Do you google them, facebook them, look up their phone #/address, drive by their house in the middle of the night?)

Just saying because you come across as a total creeper.

Are you one of those guys that takes 10 minutes

Feb 15, 2014, 5:49 PM

to find what you want on a computer?

Believe it or not, the Internet is not difficult, nor is clicking on a profile link and reading a couple posts.

Considering I'm married, I have no idea how to date women.

Wait, in responding to this post am I stalking you now?

lulz***

Feb 16, 2014, 10:18 AM [ in reply to As much as you stalk other guys here on Tnet ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

The guys a soccer fan, nuff said

Feb 15, 2014, 5:14 PM

Nope, try again.***

Feb 15, 2014, 5:16 PM

**yawn**

Feb 15, 2014, 5:16 PM

You act like this is the first time you've ever posted anything negative, your name doesn't stick out like a sore thumb every single time we lose a game, and you're posting whenever we win a game.

"Rather than argue facts, he'd rather act like a second grader and call anyone who disagrees with him and does not paint such a rosy picture of Clemson hoops, morons."...that isn't the case. I call people who want Brownell fired right now morons, and you have posted that multiple times this season.

"until you started dinging me"...don't flatter yourself

"I did think that the inbounds play we drew up with 12 seconds left was brutal"...absolutely it was, and it was also NOT the play that was drawn up...it was Rod Hall panicking.

"A moron who graduated from Clemson with honors when Soccerkrzy was still in middle school"...I graduated with honors in engineering while you are in your 40's...when Clemson was a harder school, if you want to even want to put age into it.

Name calling is frowned upon this board, so maybe work on not calling Brownell names.

You used to defend Purnell whenever the bashers were on here five years ago, but now you've become a basher of Brownell. How about you take a step back and look at the situation Purnell left Clemson in, and use your past posts realizing Clemson just isn't a basketball school to accept the fact it is taking time for Brownell to get us there. You even admitted we played not poorly today, so keep it up.

You truly BELIEVE that was the play Brownell drew up?????

Feb 15, 2014, 5:50 PM

A shot from half court with 12 seconds left????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, I do believe he drew up the skip pass to Roper.***

Feb 15, 2014, 6:02 PM

Re: Yes, I do believe he drew up the skip pass to Roper.***

Feb 15, 2014, 7:19 PM

Can I be your Tnet follower?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quick question

Feb 15, 2014, 11:37 PM [ in reply to Yes, I do believe he drew up the skip pass to Roper.*** ]

If he drew up the skip pass to Roper, why did they run a different play coming out of the timeout? It would stand to reason that he didn't draw up 2 plays, and they didn't run the same plays on both inbounds.

Re: Ah look everyone, it's Soccerkrzy, T-Net's favorite

Feb 15, 2014, 6:28 PM

Forgive him for he is clueless and has mental issues in being a lawyer! Oh my!

He insults people

Feb 15, 2014, 6:50 PM

Then gets his G-String in wad when people fire back at him. He's just old fashion crinkle star, plain and simple.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Ah look everyone, it's Soccerkrzy, T-Net's favorite

Feb 16, 2014, 1:57 AM

As long as he didn't call you a moran, you are good to go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic