Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Republicans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1,021

Deer Republicans

Mar 22, 2019, 8:38 AM

Why does your glorious leader hate a dead man so much? And why are you ok with him trying to eviscerate a dead man's legacy?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Please to post link to lungers ok with this visceration....***

Mar 22, 2019, 8:57 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yall go to bat for him with everything else

Mar 22, 2019, 9:02 AM

Or pull a waterskitiger and ignore it.

Looks like we've hit the ignore portion

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You said someone here supports Trump for this transgression

Mar 22, 2019, 9:09 AM

Show it to us or shut the hayell up....;)
Luv you, mean it....

I'm going to go out on a limb here

Mar 22, 2019, 9:12 AM

xtiger

FAIL! xtiger hasnt posted live in past 3 days***

Mar 22, 2019, 9:21 AM

He would defend it.***

Mar 22, 2019, 12:31 PM

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

It really is indefensible.***

Mar 22, 2019, 8:58 AM

null

I guess the Hillary boogey man could only last so long

Mar 22, 2019, 9:03 AM

now they can have somebody who can't fight back.

On the other hand...

Mar 22, 2019, 9:17 AM

it's taking the focus off of Jared being Hilary 2.0 with the private emails and whatsapp mess.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer Republicans

Mar 22, 2019, 9:29 AM

just an observation dude, but have you looked around to see who is still fervently supporting trump in this forum, we are talking the likes of crash, Bengaline, manic, and a few others. I do wish more conservatives would stand up against this kind of behavior instead of validating it with their silence. but oh well...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aw, bullchit, balm...we're just following Dem leads

Mar 22, 2019, 9:35 AM

who fail to ask for Hillary and Podesta et al to be indicted....

Re: Aw, bullchit, balm...we're just following Dem leads

Mar 22, 2019, 10:35 AM

There is a train headed right for you, and you are still living in that alternate universe of yours.

Balm, you’re gonna be banished to amphitheater FOREVER

Mar 22, 2019, 10:43 AM

In 2020!

Re: Balm, you’re gonna be banished to amphitheater FOREVER

Mar 22, 2019, 10:50 AM

oh nooooo

He hated the dead guy because the dead guy, before he died

Mar 22, 2019, 9:37 AM

gave a phony dossier to the FBI which they submitted to a FISA court to start a totally BS investigation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn't John the swing vote on repealing Obamacare?

Mar 22, 2019, 10:08 AM

I could barely tell the difference between the dead hero and Barry when they ran against each other.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

White old man = black young man?***

Mar 22, 2019, 10:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't be an askhole, Joe.

Mar 23, 2019, 10:14 PM

You know I mean political beliefs. I'm not going to say anything nasty about that old RINO cause he's dead.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you recall, dead hero was actually a raging racist when

Mar 22, 2019, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Wasn't John the swing vote on repealing Obamacare? ]

he ran against Obama.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I recall him defending Obama against the pre-Trumpers

Mar 22, 2019, 12:37 PM

I supported / voted for McCain during this election. Maybe I was blind, but I don't remember him being a raging racist back then. I do remember this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwRWpOEmMCQ

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Every effort was made to paint him as one***

Mar 22, 2019, 12:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wasn't John the swing vote on repealing Obamacare?

Mar 22, 2019, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Wasn't John the swing vote on repealing Obamacare? ]

Maybe that is because BHO was not actually a wild eyed leftist?

You need to keep up, Dad.

Mar 23, 2019, 10:22 PM

Obama promised to fundamentally change America. I'm OK with change but you don't change fundamentals of something that's the best of its kind without screwing it up. Yes, Barry was a raging progressive who had spend his adult life under the preaching of a man who hated America. Rev Wright. Michelle wasn't proud of America until her husband was elected POTUS.

America has done a lot of things I'm not proud of but the entire world has a standard set before it which is America. Why do you think so many people are lining up to get here. I'm not talking about illegal entry I'm talking about those who seek freedom and economic opportunity.

McCain gave the FBI the dossier in December 2016

Mar 22, 2019, 10:14 AM [ in reply to He hated the dead guy because the dead guy, before he died ]

after the election and after the FISA warrant.

And isn't that what you'd expect a politician to do when given something like that? To turn it over to law enforcement?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to Trump in his speech in Ohio

Mar 22, 2019, 10:17 AM

he should have given the information to Trump.

Because when you find what you think is evidence of potential crimes you absolutely must bring it to the person you think enacted that crime. Definitely not law enforcement.

We have a mob boss as president***

Mar 22, 2019, 11:33 AM

Not when your party runs government like the mob***

Mar 22, 2019, 11:32 AM [ in reply to McCain gave the FBI the dossier in December 2016 ]

This seems like an unreasoned response from

Mar 22, 2019, 10:49 AM [ in reply to He hated the dead guy because the dead guy, before he died ]

a very reasonable person. McCain being a sitting Senator, he did what he was supposed to do. Had you been in that position, you'd have done the same.

Mar 22, 2019, 10:54 AM

It's terrible behavior. I think Lindsey Graham said it best: Trump has hurt himself more than he has hurt John Mcain's legacy (paraphrased.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But yet his poll numbers are still up

Mar 22, 2019, 10:55 AM

amazing

Mar 22, 2019, 10:55 AM

Maybe it’s because of McStains role in delivering a fake dossier and spearheading a false investigation into a duly elected president.

Maybe it’s the USS Forrestal incident that cost the lives of 134 sailors.

Maybe it’s watching McCain win his senate seat in 2016 on repealing ObongoCare, only to cast then deciding vote at the last minute in 2017 AGAINST repeal and killing the measure.

Maybe it was his role as a prisoner during Vietnam where he earned the title “songbird”.

“War Hero”?? I put him right up there with Blumenthal, the “Vietnam Vet” who’s never once set foot in Vietnam.

You’ve got a lot to learn about McCain.

This is who I meant to tag

Mar 22, 2019, 10:57 AM

bengaline

Mar 22, 2019, 10:59 AM

Once you accept the fact Trump is a petulant 6 year old trapped in an old man body you kinda become numb to his tantrums I guess. Folks scream over the kneeling yet put up with Trumps dookie is unreal. Highest Office in the land and he has yet to even act Presidential with his silly tweets over everything. Dang it man it is beneath the Office.

Mar 22, 2019, 12:45 PM

Again, why do I care. You all hated him and called him a war hawk and a liar about his record. So what are you even talking about?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1,021
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic