Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

FB Update: Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance"

Jan 14, 2017, 3:40 PM

Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance"

Jan 14, 2017, 3:45 PM

Bryant, if I remember correctly, you left early because of family. if so, you are letting them and yourself down. It's not worth it. Be stronger and most of all, be a dad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2017, 4:13 PM

I would not expect Pittsburgh to keep him when he returns. I just hope things work out from him from now on

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'll keep him

Jan 14, 2017, 4:47 PM

He has been very productive when he plays and they're still paying him peanuts. They might not re-sign him though.

Jan 14, 2017, 4:20 PM

The fact that people have the right to go down to the store and buy a substance that kills thousands of Americans every single year but this man can't make money to support his family because he smoked a joint is a crying shame.

The "crying shame" is that he violated a rule that he knew

Jan 14, 2017, 5:31 PM

about and disregarded his family and teammates! That's the crying shame!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The "crying shame" is that he violated a rule that he knew

Jan 14, 2017, 7:13 PM

No it's a crying shame that innocent people are killed by drunk drivers every single day, yet it's perfectly legal for someone to drive to a bar and get plastered....

While people like Martavis Bryant who probably was sitting in his own home not bothering a soul smoking a little weed, is not allowed to support his family.

He had a choice, he made his choice. He chose

Jan 15, 2017, 5:29 AM

to take a chance and violate his contract. He got caught and has to pay the consequences. He is free to get another job to support his family or he can live off of his savings while he is suspended.

Personal freedom and choice. It's a hard concept for liberals to understand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

alchohol is legal

Jan 14, 2017, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance" ]

signed,
sarkisian

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2017, 6:14 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance" ]

It isn't allowed in the league , he knew this going in . Whether or not we agree with laws prohibiting the use of Marijuana, when it is institutionally banned and you use it anyway , consequentially you must accept your punishment is valid .
MB is on my beloved Steelers so I am hoping his drive to be a great NFL WR are enough to get his head right .
I agree with you though , pot should be legal in the US with certain safety guidelines the same as alcohol .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 15, 2017, 6:17 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance" ]

I'm fortunate enough to live in a state that legalized recreational first (Colorado), and be from a state that just legalized recreational two months ago (Massachusetts). I'm 100% for rec legalization, and wish the NFL's policy was more progressive, because I think their rules are foolish & archaic when it comes to marijuana...

...but that doesn't matter here, because Martavis knew what the rules were and he chose to break them. He's potentially sacrificed millions of dollars over this, even though I hope he makes every penny back. He screwed up royally and he's paid the price. I just hope he's learned from his mistakes.

I agree in a way.

Jan 15, 2017, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance" ]

It is outrageous that they even test for weed. On the other hand, he knew they tested for it and yet he did it anyway. That was irresponsible. I agree with you though that they are way too strict on weed. If he would have taken some opiates and went out the to the club and got drunk as well that would have been okay. I agree with your post though generally.

pulling for you MB, make it count***

Jan 14, 2017, 4:22 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

X 1000***

Jan 15, 2017, 12:23 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2017, 6:48 PM

I believe that MB has learned his lesson. He knows now more than any time before that the league will not put up with his I'm to good BS. He knows now that they will kick his I'm to good attitude out of the NFL for ever without ever thinking about giving him another chance. The coaching that collage athletes are getting this day and time are entering the NFL better and better every year, and can now see how easy it will be to give up on him and replace him with a WR just as good as he is. Just like a Mike Williams that will be coming in this draft season, and could very easily replace MB. Oh yes, he knows and believes this will be his last chance!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Mike! Good luck!***

Jan 14, 2017, 9:13 PM

Martavis, ugh.. I'm still in championship mode. My apologies***

Jan 14, 2017, 9:15 PM

out of chances as far as I care

Jan 15, 2017, 5:21 AM

stupid

Well thank goodness your opinion doesn't mean sh*t

Jan 15, 2017, 8:08 AM

It must be nice living your pure life with no sin...what a joke. As a Clemson man I am pulling for him and hope he can overcome his struggles.

Go Tigers!!!! (Both on campus and off)

Well said.*****

Jan 15, 2017, 12:15 PM

That Joker is huge!

Jan 15, 2017, 10:31 AM

Looks like he's pushing 230- 235 lbs.

Jan 15, 2017, 11:57 AM

I'm pulling for him, but his future success, or failure, is what's between his ears. I pray he has what he needs to overcome and be successful in life, regardless of football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic