Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What. The. ####.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

What. The. ####.

Oct 20, 2020, 4:12 PM

Guiliani: Even if Hunter Laptop Story ‘Isn’t Accurate,’ Americans ‘Are Entitled to Know It’

I checked, and this doesn't appear to be an Onion article. "Look, the American people have a right to know the facts of this story that aren't facts, and in fact, I made them up." Are we really this dumb? REALLY?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/giuliani-says-even-if-hunter-laptop-story-isnt-accurate-americans-are-entitled-to-know-it

Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani argued on Tuesday that the American public deserved to see reports based off material from Hunter Biden’s laptop “even if it isn’t accurate.”

Appearing on AM1100 The Flag, a North Dakota radio show, the former New York City mayor grumbled about social media companies initially restricting access to the Post stories, saying it “reminds me of the communist and the Nazis.” From there, he said the story should be spread regardless of its accuracy. “They’ve set up an Iron Curtain so you can’t get out the New York Post story which I happened to know is 100 percent accurate,” Giuliani declared. “But even if it isn’t accurate, the American people are entitled to know it.”

Giuliani recently acknowledged that he specifically peddled the salacious Hunter Biden laptop story to the New York Post because they wouldn’t “spend all the time they could to try to contradict it before they put it out.” Other news outlets have reportedly passed on reporting on the laptop material for fear that it can’t be verified and may be part of a targeted disinformation effort.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes we are this dumb.

Oct 20, 2020, 4:13 PM

Look at our choices.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No argument.***

Oct 20, 2020, 4:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes we are this dumb.

Oct 20, 2020, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Yes we are this dumb. ]

if we really had a choice in the primaries, Sanders would have won the democratic ticket in both 2016 and 2020.

trump is the first time in history an unvetted, non Federalist Society endorsed candidate, that was completely rejected by the GOP, won the Republican Primary and the office of President. Nothing like this has ever happened in our life times.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What. The. ####.

Oct 20, 2020, 4:16 PM

Yes and Mexico is building a wall.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And US tariffs have crippled China’s GDP to 4.9% growth

Oct 20, 2020, 4:23 PM

in 2020.

We showed them who is winning.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s say Trump could

Oct 20, 2020, 4:23 PM

make a mean brisket and swig a Bud heavy.

Would you like him?

However if he could do that he wouldn’t be so douchey.

Nevermind. I talked myself in a circle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He doesn't drink, and he eats steaks well-done.

Oct 20, 2020, 4:32 PM

Can you genuinely trust a man with that kind of judgement?

I voted for him, but

Oct 20, 2020, 4:54 PM

Yes, just keep repeating the story

Oct 20, 2020, 6:54 PM

and everyone will believe it, because it will be true. Sound familiar.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, sounds like the Presidency for last 4 yrs***

Oct 20, 2020, 7:05 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His narcissism is reaching clinical criticality... The Best.***

Oct 20, 2020, 7:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know what happened to Rudy.

Oct 20, 2020, 9:23 PM

He's not the same man he used to be.

Hell, go look at old Trump interviews from years ago. He isn't either.

We need more mental competency tests before letting people continue or enter politics.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

So great. NOW you can get reports from North Dakota

Apr 4, 2024, 9:24 AM

radio? Back when the Braves were emerging in '91, all the local stations had dropped their coverage the year prior due to outrageous suckage so you had to AM away games, night games at that. But now, dang, an AM station in the Big ND making the Big Time with Rudy G.

America!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic