Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did Tua ever
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Did Tua ever

Feb 1, 2019, 9:05 AM

leave the bench after the game to congratulate Trevor and the Tigers for the win? Don't remember seeing it on any video.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There was a video showing him sulking on the bench

Feb 1, 2019, 9:09 AM

until he finally got up and walked straight to the locker room. So no, he acted like he was in an intramural basketball game and refused to go into the handshake line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Would you leave the bench

Feb 1, 2019, 9:09 AM

If you knew your dad was waiting on you with a size 52 belt?

got some serious range with a 52" belt ??***

Feb 1, 2019, 9:27 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm sure there was an excuse as to why he didn't....***

Feb 1, 2019, 9:22 AM

Well, there was nothing to congratulate the Tigers for . . .

Feb 1, 2019, 9:22 AM

because Clemson didn't actually do anything in the game. Alabama only lost because they made uncharacteristic mistakes.

You see, Alabama really is the better team. Don't be fooled by that 4-touchdown ass-pounding in which Clemson dragged the Tide up and down the field, took their lunch money, and got their girlfriend's number.

He did pass a very nice note to Dabo and the team about our

Feb 1, 2019, 9:24 AM

victory, but it was intercepted.

Re: Did Tua ever

Feb 1, 2019, 9:26 AM

I don’t think so. But I heard that his daddy pulled him out the locker room and spanked him later that night for getting 200+ tickets for his family to come to the game to see him perform the way he did and get blown out.

Trevor’s old high school teammate came up to him

Feb 1, 2019, 9:29 AM

The one that Trevor took the starting QB job from in high school came up and hugged him after the game. Tua stayed on the sideline dreading the belt spanking his dad was gonna put on him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did Tua ever

Feb 1, 2019, 9:44 AM

No-he had the mental fatigue.

LOL

Feb 1, 2019, 9:50 AM

This game won't be close next year. We'll have the best offense in the history of the program. Probably hang 40+ points on them. Depending on where the defense is I don't see them scoring more than 20. We essentially spotted them a free touchdown last year with the muffed punt. Then Trevor being in his first start and getting hurt hindered our offense. If we played them at the end of the season last year we would have won by 4-5 touchdowns easily

What does this have to do with Tua tho?***

Feb 1, 2019, 9:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: What does this have to do with Tua tho?***

Feb 1, 2019, 10:41 AM

Sounds like a 'Cuse comment; assuming it has accidentally been poasted in the wrong thread.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to what I'm hearing...

Feb 1, 2019, 9:52 AM

Tua went straight to the woodshed and stood out back waiting on his daddy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic