Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC FAILURE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

ACC FAILURE

Aug 23, 2019, 4:04 PM

This ACC channel is a failure even before it starts. If ACC could not serve the CU fans then they should have waited until they could roll out the game on ThevACC channel then should have another network shown until they knew what they were doing. Lot a fans like me not going to get the game. Tell IPTAY not to ask me for any money this year. Yeah I’m pissed

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you can sign up for many different options for a 1 week tria

Aug 23, 2019, 4:06 PM

l

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC FAILURE

Aug 23, 2019, 4:06 PM

I’m calling IPTAY right now for you, hang on...................they said to tell you they’re sorry to lose that $20 this year and hopefully they can make it up somewhere.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is call from IRS...

Aug 23, 2019, 4:08 PM

Your social security number has been hack. And we have detect suspicious activity on account. Please contact us immediately to prevent government lawsuit and social security number deactivate. Thank you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Hi there IRS, you neglected to leave a phone number.***

Aug 23, 2019, 4:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

United States***

Aug 23, 2019, 4:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

dang revenuers!

Aug 23, 2019, 4:22 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

At this point if you're not going to get the ACCN

Aug 23, 2019, 4:13 PM

then that's on you. There are plenty of ways to get the network and there has been plenty of time to make those arrangements. Heck you still have 6 days to get it figured out!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

LOOK MAN! If these idiots can't figure out any of the ways

Aug 23, 2019, 4:18 PM

to make it work there is no helping them?

Yes, somebody messed when the didn't work hard enough to get the major providers on board. They failed to realize that a lot of the folks holding on to cable are people that watch live sports and just want it to work. I think before long it will be all available all over and the revenues will be fine.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you considered laxatives?

Aug 23, 2019, 4:15 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You had to expect this. The ACC did this to force the

Aug 23, 2019, 4:18 PM

providers to up their price for an exclusive game like this one. Making this game the initial game will mean many millions in extra income to ACC schools no matter what because the demand increased the price providers paid. If the first game was Virginia vs. Boston College, I promise you the contracts reached in the last month or so would have been less.

I'm dong the one week trial of Playstation Vue and then cancelling after our game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They had to de-emphasize the Tigers at the launch 'cause

Aug 23, 2019, 4:21 PM

it will be ALL Clemson for the next two months.

Aug 23, 2019, 4:30 PM

So what you saying is your not all in your only a little bit in.Its for all ACC fans not just one team other wise they would have named it something else.

Aug 23, 2019, 4:50 PM

I have Directv Now because I can also use it at my Lake Oconee house as well as at home in Augusta for one price. I found out today the ACCN won't be on Now. I looked up other providers and they don't allow you to watch the service when you are at your second house even if no one is using it at home. Any ideas?

Aug 23, 2019, 4:59 PM

You can 100% do that with YouTube TV

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 5:17 PM

Thanks. Let me go check You Tube now.

I'm not sure about youTV,

Aug 23, 2019, 11:15 PM

but some of these services are limited to (1) device... not your ip.

In otherwords, just take your Firestick, Xbox, Playstation, or whatever you use your app on with you.

The entire ACCN/Cable Provider ordeal is a cluster ####

Aug 23, 2019, 4:57 PM

I spoke with four of Comcast/Xfinity business office stuffed shirts today, none of whom could provide a timeline if or when there would be contract agreement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 5:20 PM

If your provider doesn't have the ACCN, just get the 15 day trial with youtube tv, then cancel it before your 15 days are up. You may even like it better than your now provider!!!

Coots can’t figure out how to get TV

Aug 23, 2019, 5:20 PM

without chicken wire antennas.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The acc wanted more money for their schools

Aug 23, 2019, 5:25 PM

They got more

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 23, 2019, 5:31 PM

really stupid post...hope you are kidding. I am sure IPTAY can control television outlets. So because you can not watch it on TV, you won't go to the game...sounds like you weren't going anyway.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 5:59 PM

Can't the dude be mad, upset, and totally pisssed off bc he can't watch the game. If I was in his shoes, I would be even more pisssed tha he is bc watching our games every week during FB, Basketball, and Baseball is more important to me than anything else on TV. Then he is paying those high cost for TV getting at least 30 channels that nobody or only a handful of people watch, plus the SEC, Big 10, big 12 networks but they won't pick up the ACC, yes I would steaming mad also. And when get that mad, we usually say a ton of crap that we don't mean, and nobody wants to hear, but we have to say it or bust. I'm betting he is that mad!!!

He can be mad, just channel it in the right direction...

Aug 23, 2019, 11:25 PM

That pun was unintentional.

This is a forum, even wrong opinions are welcome. ;) The provider is the problem, not the network. Only valid point is ACCN using OUR game to put leverage on the providers. I'm not against it though... decided to just go to the game and not have to worry about it. Had they not have launched with this game, they wouldn't have gotten the traction that they did.

The best is yet to come! (as are the other providers)

Aug 23, 2019, 5:35 PM

Did you already sell your tickets to the game or something?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 10:54 PM

I switched to YouTube TV tonight. Cheaper, local channels that I did not have with Directv Now and more channels. Been surfing tonight and like it. ACCN shows up loud and clear.

Aug 24, 2019, 1:03 AM

We have the ACCN in the lounge here at New Springs. We hope that you'll be able to join us and contribute that money to the player's fund.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic