Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Haven't seen many Trump tweets or xtiger posts about the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 668

Haven't seen many Trump tweets or xtiger posts about the

Mar 22, 2018, 10:05 PM

Dow Jones Industrial Average lately...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

seems like a good time for a war.***

Mar 22, 2018, 10:06 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: seems like a good time for a war.***

Mar 22, 2018, 10:12 PM

JOHN BOLTON IS HITLER!!!! WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when Romney was basically laughed off a stage for saying Russia is our largest geopolitical foe. Now you and your ilk are spending millions on Russian interference and collusion. LOL. Idiots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After all of that Hillary email bs

Mar 23, 2018, 1:19 AM

It's so funny seeing pubbers while about actual collusion. This would be entertaining to watch if I wasn't so ashamed of our cesspool of an administration.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: seems like a good time for a war.***

Mar 23, 2018, 12:01 PM [ in reply to seems like a good time for a war.*** ]

"Think I'll hire ole John Bolton, he stir up 1 or 2." - Donald J. Trump

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cuz we still wake up and go to work....

Mar 22, 2018, 10:08 PM

who the #### cares who is Pres? Only loosers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL***

Mar 23, 2018, 12:13 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Haven't seen many Trump tweets or xtiger posts about the

Mar 22, 2018, 10:10 PM

Your panic is showing. Maybe get used to the new leadership and swallow some (what you deem as bad legislation) like we had to with Obamacare and the ISIS vacuum created with Libya takedown and Iran Deal and countless other items.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL***

Mar 23, 2018, 12:17 AM

- Jonathan Swift

Obviously you haven't looked hard enough

Mar 22, 2018, 10:54 PM

I'm very fair and balanced when it comes to money

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK. Link?***

Mar 23, 2018, 12:17 AM

- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 10
| visibility 668
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic