Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have you seen or met Buckeye Herbie’s twin sons..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Have you seen or met Buckeye Herbie’s twin sons..

Feb 13, 2020, 10:14 PM

and will they get to play much, iyho.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no and no***

Feb 13, 2020, 10:25 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: no and no- pls clarify

Feb 14, 2020, 10:27 AM

which no applies to which son. Thanks

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have you seen or met Buckeyes Herbie’s twin sons..

Feb 13, 2020, 10:27 PM

They did not inherit their father's size. 5'10" 165lbs doesn't mix well in D1 football today. Can't measure their heart or willingness to succeed. Good luck guys!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worked out fine for guy named Renfrow!***

Feb 14, 2020, 7:32 AM

And Doug flutie***

Feb 14, 2020, 10:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Feb 13, 2020, 10:38 PM

When they weighed in, they were Renfrow-sized: I think one was 165, the other 170. Not sure if both RSed, or if it matters.

The one playing DB got into the Charlotte game when Dabo played 117 guys. Not sure about the WR brother.

Will be interesting to see what they weigh this spring. As we know, Renfrow went from 155 to 175 his RS year. It's impossible to play against men when your body is still that of a teenager. If they didn't work hard to bulk up, they have no real shot at getting serious playing time--ever.

Feb 14, 2020, 2:13 AM

We can only hope that one becomes another Renfrow type player

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Feb 14, 2020, 12:56 PM

We need a anybody to just come close to doing what Renfrow done for Clemson FB. If somebody can come close to being a Renfrow, we would be in great shape in the slot position. They don't have to be Hunter Renfrow, just have close to the production as a Hunter Renfrow bc it is hard to imagine having another slot receiver with hands as good as what Hunter has. Hunter's ability to catch the ball from any angle was magical, and those types of receivers just don't walkon teams everywhere, or get recruited every recruiting cycle.

It's really hard to understand how everybody missed the ability that Hunter has when he played HS FB. How was the ability that Hunter has ever missed during his HS career, it's mind boggling, and Clemson FB was blessed when Dabo saw something in Hunter that that everybody missed, and offered Hunter a prefered walk on spot, and that was what is known as luck falling in your lap!!! Go Tigers, and thank you Hunter Renfrow for not giving up on what you knew you could do!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spector will fill #13 just fine.***

Feb 14, 2020, 1:33 PM

Feb 14, 2020, 2:01 AM

I believe that Herbie wanted his boys at Clemson bc he knew that Dabo was for the rights things, and Clemson FB under Dabo has gotten into much less trouble than most major FB schools, and they can get a great education while at Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Herbie wanted his boys at Clemson bc he knew

Feb 14, 2020, 7:45 AM

Herbie said one time when his boys were younger that Clemson was one place he felt comfortable letting them run around while he worked. Regardless of playing time, I'm sure like any other parent he just wants to feel that his kids are in the place that is the best fit for them.

Re: Herbie wanted his boys at Clemson bc he knew

Feb 14, 2020, 1:25 PM

Academics was the big factor in them picking us over Tennessee (as Herbie's family now lives in Nashville, they had to move from Columbus because toxic OSU fans kept harassing him and his family for being too neutral/unbiased towards OSU) and other SEC schools.

We're one of the few programs that focuses a lot on academics and life after football with the PAW Journey program. Herbie said specifically that's a major reason why he preferred his kids to go to Clemson. He knows they'll almost certainly get a great degree + a fantastic network for post-football life once they're done.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2020, 7:58 AM

Ii feel ashamed, but the subject of Bill’s post made me think Family Guy. Don’t hate me Bill.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Strange, but I actually fell off a ladder in 2016 & broke my back, and

Feb 14, 2020, 9:02 AM

crushed my right wrist but after $60,000 worth of medical treatment & physical therapy I’m as mean & ugly as ever!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ Strange, but I actually fell off a ladder in 2016 & broke my back &

Feb 14, 2020, 10:28 AM

we already knew the last part bill. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic