Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: ESPN Gives Clemson Recruiting Class B+
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: ESPN Gives Clemson Recruiting Class B+

Feb 3, 2011, 11:14 PM

ESPN Gives Clemson Recruiting Class B+

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow Just Wow....I give ESecPN

Feb 4, 2011, 2:02 AM

a big Eff to the u to the see kay...

If we were a SEC school they would've had this class in the top 5 easily...I honestly wouldn't trade our class with anybodys. Not only did we get a TON of talented kids but we met all of our needs. WHEN Clowney signs(55% chance imo) on the 14th it will be the #1 class. That will make Five 5* recruits. 2012 and beyond should be special years for us Tigers...I cant wait!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

And I give ESPN a C for college football coverage

Feb 4, 2011, 3:28 AM

And I'm being nice with that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on their SEC coverage/bias deserves an A+.***

Feb 4, 2011, 6:56 AM

I give Dinich a grade of ####### Idiot

Feb 4, 2011, 6:39 AM

#8 class gets a B+? Please.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you seen her last few Clemson posts?

Feb 4, 2011, 10:32 AM

She's hatin on us constantly. Arguably the best skill position class w/ 3 top wrs & top rb and prob overall best lb class- our 2 biggest needs. Grade A at the least. AND we got a bunch of 3* lineman for O & D.

I am a little biased though ;)

Re: Recruit Update: ESPN Gives Clemson Recruiting Class B+

Feb 4, 2011, 8:07 AM

how can an acc team get an a from espn. there is no sec speed with this group of recruits. if clowney comes he will be dropped from the top recruit because his speed was over rated.

A Top 10 Class = B+? That's one steep Bell Curve***

Feb 4, 2011, 8:47 AM

Feb 4, 2011, 9:02 AM

Sheeesh- Anything less than an A+ for this class is unacceptable and we must consider the source. While it's very easy to recruit a Top 10 class if you've won the NC in the past 2-3 years (Bama, Auburn, LSU, UF...) or Notre Dame or USC (the real one), it's pretty darn hard - and requires a boatload of hard work to do that if your team just: (1) lost it's bowl game (2) lost your OC (3) lost your best 2-3 players to the NFL (4) have a new QB (5) had a losing season and (6) your HC is only in his 3rd year of being a HC. Wow - talking about the deck being stacked against you.

Dabo and Co. should get the A+ even is Clowney doesn't sign with us. Which begs the question: If Clowney signs with us - do they change our grade? Frankly my dear...I don't give a ...

Feb 4, 2011, 12:53 PM

GO Man---GO!!! My favorite line from any movie ever. Good one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN Gives Clemson B+ Irrelevant

Feb 4, 2011, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: ESPN Gives Clemson Recruiting Class B+ ]

The committments are made. Move on and simply prove them wrong and then remind them. Everything is relative. We have a very good class and excellent when compared to all other ACC teams and competative with FSU and a top class based on our history. We filled our needs with highly rated players. Now we have to build a team with them and get a new coaching staff functional and effective. Time for Dabo's ALL IN to occur.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUTIGERTIM
Clemson Rat 1968
Clemson fan forever

Dinich didn't grade the class

Feb 4, 2011, 9:43 AM

Only 6 teams received "A" grades, and coincidentally, they are all ranked ahead of us.

For those who are saying ESPN didn't respect this class, then you must have missed the three feature articles that their staff wrote about our recruits. The best article was the one documenting how fostering relationships early on paid off for us (and it has).

We know we had an A+ recruiting effort, and I really don't care what other media outlets say. I just want these guys to win on the field and back up their star ratings.

Feb 4, 2011, 10:35 AM

Seems like everyone else is giving us an A or A+. Just consider the source and maybe the bias???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many 5-Stars are required for an A?***

Feb 4, 2011, 12:49 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic