Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have we fired Palmettoson ??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Have we fired Palmettoson ??

May 10, 2013, 9:56 PM

I know not where he is!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have we fired Palmettoson ??

May 10, 2013, 10:50 PM

Still here. This time of year I have to work a lot of tournaments so I don't get home till late and rarely have to time to tnet. I'll make up for it in November and December for ya. How bout that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just admit there's not much to complain about right now

May 10, 2013, 10:56 PM

No one really thinks you aren't a tiger fan. A bit overly critical IMO, but you aren't a troll. The fact that you quit your calls for heads when the team is doing alright says you are a real fan.

If you still were doing your typical fire jack posts right now, it wouldn't be very effective.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just admit there's not much to complain about right now

May 10, 2013, 11:02 PM

I am no Jack fan and will likely never be. I didn't stop because we won. I stopped because I can't get on tnet much right now. I just can't stand a coach who gets complacent and he did. Now Lecroy is saving his tail.

Yea...I have said it before. Derp derp derp. Teams playing well. Ill keep my highly unfavorable opinion to myself for a while. I figured everyone would enjoy that.

May 10, 2013, 11:05 PM

cant give the head coach the credit when they are winning and blame the head coach when they lose? why is that..just has to be a personal vendetta and it something that you and you alone can deal with

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2013, 11:18 PM

I have no personal vendetta. I am no wishy washy bandwagon fan. The program took a dip. This isn't some kind of new mind blowing information. It started to turn around when Lecroy got here. Thats my opinion that "I alone will deal with" - whatever the f*** that means.

May 10, 2013, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Just admit there's not much to complain about right now ]

This is what I find so #### funny. People cry and moan about the number of Jack posts I make yearly. Then I stop posting those (stop posting in general) and your still on my nuts. Make up your minds.

People are on your nuts about all the anti-Jack posts when

May 11, 2013, 12:29 AM

we lose and the total silence when we go on a tear. You say that's due do extenuating circumstances but it rings hollow when you were so negitively vociferous earlier.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 10, 2013, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Just admit there's not much to complain about right now ]

Clemson is not winning because of Lecroy. Pitching has been outstanding and has carried this team.

May 10, 2013, 11:22 PM

Lecroy recruited a lot of this staff. Lecroy recruited most of the key players. Lecroy is exactly the reason we are winning.

May 10, 2013, 11:25 PM

No he did not. Pepicelli recruited the pitchers. You have no clue who is responsible for recruiting which players.

May 10, 2013, 11:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Just admit there's not much to complain about right now ]

We're 8th in the ACC in hitting. Lecroy is the hitting coach. We're 3rd in the ACC in pitching. If, as you love to argue, coaches are responsible for player performance, the stats suggest that Lecroy is dragging us down.

> who gets complacent and he did. Now Lecroy is saving
> his tail.
>
> Yea...I have said it before. Derp derp derp. Teams
> playing well. Ill keep my highly unfavorable opinion
> to myself for a while. I figured everyone would
> enjoy that.

Jack doesn't need your approval...

May 11, 2013, 12:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Just admit there's not much to complain about right now ]

and since you refuse to recognize what he's accomplished over his time at Clemson, I doubt he really cares what you think. For that matter, most people on here don't care what you think. Something tells me that no matter how much you supposedly have to do, you'd find a way to get on here and voice your displeasure if Clemson lost a game you felt they shouldn't. You can't possibly be mature enough to keep quiet for long.

Re: Jack doesn't need your approval...

May 11, 2013, 11:04 AM

Actually the whole staff at Clemson should get credit for this year...they work well as a team.

Re: Tigers are playing pretty good and i hope they continue

May 11, 2013, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Jack doesn't need your approval... ]

but we continue to have problems that we should not be having..

Till is something you do the land, hth.***

Jun 1, 2013, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Have we fired Palmettoson ?? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I think I know where he isn't...

May 11, 2013, 12:04 AM

and that's in the stands at Doug Kingsmore Stadium.

where***

May 31, 2013, 10:30 PM

No, apparently he did get banned though*

Jun 1, 2013, 5:26 PM

Nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic