Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Sep 24, 2018, 8:12 AM

Friday night, Mexican for dinner then a little Live PD.

Saturday, took Sharkgirl's far got an oil change, got some donut connection, ran a few more errands and was back home in time for the noon games. The all sucked. Watch Tigers win and ACC further erode. Then up to Central to see 6 String Drag. They were fighting the sound guy for the first 3 songs, then the show was good.

Sunday, super lazy. Followed the Raiders as Jon Gruden continues to show he'll be worse than when Joe Gibbs came back to the Redskins.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welp, the Tigers won and I didn't die

Sep 24, 2018, 8:15 AM

Pretty good except the tripping incident on Beech Mountain that broke my glasses. Hit a rock on a trail and all 113kg hit the earth.

8/10 (-3.2 for the fall)

Wood dew again, but upright.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I hope someone tells us if you decide not to show up here...

Sep 24, 2018, 8:20 AM

saying you didn't die. If you ever leave me here wondering whether or not you're dead I swear I'm gonna kill you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have they got snow already?

Sep 24, 2018, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Welp, the Tigers won and I didn't die ]

If not, then what was you doing?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very good, thanks

Sep 24, 2018, 8:21 AM

Fri - left work at noon, killed gator (9ft 6) on Combahee at 10:30, arrive back home 3:30 a.m.
Sat - Went to zoo with fam, watched football
Sun - Church, went to work for 3 hrs

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Sep 24, 2018, 8:23 AM

I suck this morning. If I'd had a good weekend I wouldn't be able to tell it. I feels like chit so I'm probably gonna go back to bed real soon.

Other than that, wonderful weekend but the talk here about how to handle the QB position is getting on my nerves more than the chit happening in DC and the P&R bored.

I'm about to old and sick to enjoy life anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice long juan! 9.5/10

Sep 24, 2018, 8:31 AM

-0.5 for having to drive home yesterday....
Thur: Arrived IOP, unpacked, headed to Acme for a great dinner as usual
Fri: Early shrimp catch near Winyah Bay, met friends arriving, went back out to Cape Romain and netted a large cooler full. Dinner at Hanks in late evening.
Sat: Early morning swim, visit to Westbrook left with Mex Cake and Mosaic; Back to casa for game time, hated to give up 21 pts to the bees , but a good TL day..Thick pork chops for dinner
Sun: Hangover, bfast, packed and drove up I-26......

pretty decent

Sep 24, 2018, 8:32 AM

Fri - weekly steak night with dawghater2she, 9/10

Sat - gave the truck a bath and knocked out some errands before nooners. cussed at the horney toads for costing me some money; tripled down on the cardinal and badgers in a lapse of drunken capitalism to end up positive for the day

Tigers - by the time 16 had the game comfortable, i was a half gallon of JD deep. drunken rage turned to celebratory bliss watching that GA boy light it up. hope he never cuts the hair

Post Tigers - went to dawghater2she's friends for a UT/UF cookout viewing thing. don't remember a lot of it outside of the vols getting smashed

10/10, can't wait to do it again

Sun - holy hangover. wake n bake to give all my sattidy winnings to my bookie b/c aaron rodgers is a little #####. also cleaned house; tiger winning propped the day up from being a total loss, on top of the sunday treatment from the wife - 6.5/10 b/c hangover and money lost

Not bad, not bad.

Sep 24, 2018, 8:33 AM

Friday: prepped a monster 18.5 lb. packer, put her on smoke around 9pm. Drank a coupla dranks with some frans in the driveway. Got up every 90 minutes or so to tend to brusket, but still managed to get a better night's sleep than I usually do in these cooks.

Saturday: wrap brusket and put in cambro (heated cooler); make baked beans with diced up brisket from last effort back in early August; head out to Folly to catch up with some old Clemson buddies and watch game. Was reminded of how the upper crust lives life. 2nd row Folly, and it's merely a party house for one of the docs who lives in Augusta (he wasn't even there this weekend, just gave it to his friends); they don't even rent it out, and it's one of two houses they own on Folly. Yeesh. Went to beach for an hour before game, enjoyed some scenery, laughed at various ER stories (things found in asses is quite routine and not newsworthy; an 80 year old man with a 12" dildo in his ass put there by his relatively hot 50 year old girlfriend is noteworthy). Here's a ninj fyt:

Enjoyed continued GT domination, and some brusket:

Sunday: laid around. All. Day. Watched Tiger--that was a pretty emotional moment. Love him or hate him, the guy is good for the sport, and he seems to have a newfound humility, and after spending 30+ years of effortless domination, he seems to grasp how hard it actually is for the rest of the world to win. Contrite Tiger will be great for golf. Let's hope he maintains it. Supposed to go to a Kavalan scotch tasting at 4pm, got lazy and ditched so I could spend more quality time with my couch. WORTH IT.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would love to stick my meat thermometer in that bulbous

Sep 24, 2018, 9:08 AM

brisket

The ninja is nice too.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the Tigers won, I’m still fat and Winchester Va has the best

Sep 24, 2018, 8:38 AM

tasting tap water ever

$1 to Wilber

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

My hopes leading into the weekend come to fruition

Sep 24, 2018, 8:42 AM

Got a lot of yardwork done. Celebrated wife's birfday. Only thing I didn't get done was get measured for a monkey suit for an upcoming wedding.

6.7/10

Sep 24, 2018, 8:46 AM

Saturday: Slept in a bit, watched kids run at XC meet, ran around town doing errands, watched football, bed way too late

Sunday: up early, watched Chelsea play like dog crap, over to Cootlumbia for scokker. Saw Tharealdonjuan and his team. Had my own game that we played like Chelsea at. Back home, football and sleep.

Got on the ref in my game the first time in forever, terrible call on an offside, MauldinT be like

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't work out quite like I expected, but still good.

Sep 24, 2018, 8:46 AM

Friday, took half day and ran up to York to grab a pair of these, because store had them for $19.95.

Went home and walked pup, did a few chores around the house and waited for Mrs. to get home. She was later than usual for Friday, and then had to run to RH Mom's and do some stuff there, so didn't even go eat until almost 8. Went to Hardees for fastness, we were the only people in the place and it was slower than Jake Bentley in a remedial math class, so by the time we were done it was too late to go to Charlotte to see Whitney Rose at the Thirsty Beaver. Went home and drank several beers and crashed.

Saturday, did some yard clean-up from the Death Storm, Joonyer dropped off his pup for dog-sitting so did very little until game time. Sipped whiskey and watched our game against the Fumblin' Wreck, went to RH Mom's after and did a few things over there, back home to walk both pups, gather bass and then off to LOUD rock and roll jam sesh. Had fun, we knocked some tunes out of the park and were rusty on some we hadn't played in a couple of months but enjoyed it nonetheless.

Sunday, dogs would not allow sleeping in, so up early and had them both walked and emptied of poop by 8 am. Mrs. is binge watching Sons of Anarchy, so sat down and drank coffee through a couple of episodes with her, then got a few house chores done. Off to grocery store, then over to RH Mom's with stuff I picked up for her. Watched 4th quarter of Panties game with her, some highlights of other NFL games, then back home to start dinner and drink a beer or two. Ate, cleaned up, watched FTWD, piddled around until 11 and then crashed.

Can't complain too much, but I hated missing the show Friday night...so 9/10 Yelp stars.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your dedication as the favored child will pay off greatly in

Sep 24, 2018, 9:16 AM

your eternal resting place.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga.***

Sep 24, 2018, 9:29 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 8:47 AM

Quite good.

After busy few weeks, was able to catch up on housework. Tigers won. Got plenty of sleep.

Feeling decent today even. 7/10.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perfect weekend

Sep 24, 2018, 8:53 AM

Friday after work, I went by the grocery store to stock up on food for the week. Headed home to pack up my gear for camping and watched some TV.

Saturday we got up early and hit the road, headed to the great smokey mtn. Arrived in Maggie Valley around 11AM, hiked for a bit, setup camp, and then sat my ### in a chair for a couple hours waiting on the elk to come down out of the hills. I listed to some of the Clemson game in between naps. It sounds like TL will be taking over soon. Around 5PM they started bugling and by 6 a couple of bulls had made their way down to the pastures with their harem of cows. Not much action beyond grazing and one bull having a time trying to keep his 10 women together.

Around 730 we headed back to camp for dinner and to sit around the fire. Got a pretty decent nights sleep.

Sunday I woke up early enough to catch a few of the bulls roaming around the pastures in the fog. After breakfast we packed up camp and rode over to Weaverville for a Van Camping thing at a campground. Basically a bunch of hippies that converted their vans into RV which they live out of permanently, with their dogs. No thanks Jeff.

Got home around 2 in the afternoon, unpacked, washed the car, did some laundry and watched the Clemson game. TL is definitely taking over.

10/10 weekend. I came away with some great pic. I rented a $2500 lens for the weekend so they couldn't help but turn out great.

Pic of ...

Sep 24, 2018, 8:59 AM

Everything.

Unfortunately

there aren't any colorful pics of the elk buttseching me or my gf

East Coast Party don't ever End.....

Sep 24, 2018, 8:55 AM

Waiting to see pics of elk buttsexing Tote and girlfriend. Friday cut grass. Saturday watched soccer and then Georgia vs Missou. The the Paul Johnson's vs Tigers. Watched other games til about 1:30 am. Got up Sunday morning and went deer hunting. Didn't see squat cuz ECP don't end. Came home watched soccer and then Saints beat Falcons. Cowboys suck. This morning got up for sunrise pics and got clouds. Getting ready to clean up and go see my CPA. Then ECP continues.
So good Thanks. I hate y'all.

fine

Sep 24, 2018, 8:57 AM

Saturday went to uwharrie again and beat up on the WJ. It loved it. Came home and watched replay of the GT game and crashed. Forgot all about the nascars. Glad I put my picks in.

Sunday.... fixed Jeep. Packed for trip home to help some frans and fam move stuff out of the way of the flood heading their way. Leaving this morning after dealing with some work stuff.

5/10

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: fine

Sep 24, 2018, 9:16 AM

-2 points. Guard fell off beard trimmer while trimming mug. Had to shave my whole fuggin mug. This week ain’t starting out good.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On call at work all weekend... Received calls Saturday at 3:30AM, Sunday at 3:00AM, and Monday at 2:00AM and had to go into the plant at Saturday at 6:30AM and Sunday at 5:00AM.

Dug up a huge hole in my back yard where I suspected I had a water leak. Found and repaired leak. Found a black widow during the process and sent a PSA jounge snap out to educate you fools.

Drank 10 or so mexican ashtrays during the Clemson game. Drank a 1994 Sam Adams Triple Boch. Pretty solid for a 24 year old beer.

Son's team won their first football game. 21-0. Son played good... turning into a blue-chip o-lineman.

Cut grass. Stood back and admired my good job.

It doesn't sound very great, but I feel pretty dang good this AM. We'll call it a success.

8/10.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Where TF did you get a 24 year old Sam Adams

Sep 24, 2018, 9:13 AM

and why TF did you drink it?

My buddy won it at a charity beer auction. He got 6 IIRC.

Sep 24, 2018, 10:32 AM

It's a strong dark ale. Lots of Port, dark fruits, vanilla, etc. I think it is 17.5% abv. Sam Adams made it in 1994, 1997, and maybe 1999.

It was corked, and of course the cork broke off.

This was a sipper for sure, but it was fun to drink. Something interesting to share with friends. Zero carbonation.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I never understood why anyone ever thought Gruden would

Sep 24, 2018, 9:23 AM

be a good hire. Guy was out of coaching for like a decade, and wasn't doing too great when he left it.

I guess my weekend was OK. Didn't get on the boat which was disappointing. Went and looked at a house Saturday, that went pretty well. Probably going to make an offer today or tomorrow I guess, then the nightmare of trying to sell ours begins. Spread about 10 cubic yards of mulch, edged the driveway, and started pulling stuff out of cabinets and drawers. It's going to be a miserable few weeks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no bad

Sep 24, 2018, 9:23 AM

Worked late Friday, then went by Flood Tide company in West Ashley and bought a few shirts at their moving sale. Had dinner with a buddy who was in town.

Saturday spent half the morning at the car dealer getting my truck washed. They say they do free car washes on Saturdays, but they didn't say it would take an hour and a half to get done. I won't do that again. I did get to see the 2019 GMC Sierra trucks. I'm lukewarm on the styling, but I like the folding tailgate. But you can't put it down if you have a hitch in the receiver.

Finished celebrating my cake day by spending the night on a boat downtown that Mrs IE arranged. Ate dinner at Bay St Biergarten and hung out on the boat. Left early Sunday, and later met some friends at Mex-1 for lunch.Many beers were consumed, and then came home to go to The Southern to see Hans Wenzel do an outstanding show that was extra long. Had a few apple pie drinks and BS'd with the bass player for a bit, then stumbled back home.

Woke up somewhat still buzzed this morning.

8/10

pretty meh

Sep 24, 2018, 9:31 AM

checked out of work early on friday to go bartend downtown at 3:30.
50 people at the party, maybe 10 drank, boring as all get out
picked up a za on the way home

went to a 3 yr old bday party, found the beer cooler hidden out back, had some fun. afternoon delight and a nap. wake up in time for clemson game

leave to bartend at 5:30.

early AM golf cart ride, actually felt like fall. chilled around house, buffalo chicken sammich for lunch. kids napped. tried to hit YoBo for mason jars and nachos, but inexplicably closed so went to Mex 1, WA. all in all fairly decent.

I didn;t know WA had a Mex 1 until I rode by it friday***

Sep 24, 2018, 9:35 AM

Good weakend. Went to Boone for first App game.

Sep 24, 2018, 9:35 AM

Perfect weather, game kinda sukked because 72-7.

Cozy little stadium, not enough concessions, well behaved crowd.

Re: 10/10........Tigers Won.......'Nuff Said

Sep 24, 2018, 9:36 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

About the same as most lately

Sep 24, 2018, 9:51 AM

Seggx, beer and rock and roll.

No complaints, but nothing stands out. Well the seggx does.

7/10

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Does it stand out like the penus?***

Sep 24, 2018, 9:54 AM

well I finally saw a victory in ATL

Sep 24, 2018, 10:12 AM

so curse has been broken

Sandy Springs Tiger is real and Torched Hop is a pretty cool brewery

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Those beers were almost as tasty as Tech fan tears

Sep 24, 2018, 10:15 AM

All in all a good day despite sweating my ### off at Bobby Dodd

purty #### good, beer, bike, ball and booty!

Sep 24, 2018, 10:30 AM

road "death wish" in a poker run sat. morning then settled in behind a tv with a 12 pack to watch the tigers and bees.

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic