Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have the Pro FB Players hijacked our National Anthem & Flag to make a point?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Have the Pro FB Players hijacked our National Anthem & Flag to make a point?

Sep 26, 2017, 9:21 PM

May backfire on them with probably 50% of public against their method ( but not their cause).

Note: poll today has 65-70% of Americans being against how the players are using the anthem & flag to get attention to their grievances.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have the Pro FB Players hijacked our National Anthem & Flag to make a point?

Sep 26, 2017, 10:00 PM

I said this the other day.

Although I don't agree with Kapernutcase.... because I don't believe the USA is inherently racist. Nor do I believe the flag represents racism.

The way they are going about this, could be turning people away..... that might otherwise be allies. The focus is now on them and not their cause.

I'd be willing to bet that the majority of people cant tell you why they are kneeling. With the recent development, it appears their just against the president

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Re: Have the Pro FB Players hijacked our National Anthem & Flag to make a point?

Sep 26, 2017, 10:14 PM

The players are useful idiots, being used by the leftists to destroy another American institution unique to this country. The ultimate goal being to destroy this country!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2017, 10:08 PM

I love my flag and respect it. I disagree with the form of protest, but not necessarily the reason for the protest itsself. I am a retired Police officer. There are good and bad officers. There are good and bad departments. Many departments no longer have the goal of protecting and serving. Their goal has become generating revenue by writing b.s. traffic citations, making petty drug arrests for less than 1 oz. Marijuanna. They do things like trying to seize vehicles for meth residue. It is making many people of all races in the public resent them. People want law enforcement to keep them safe, not pick their pockets. Add the small percentage of corrupt cops in the mix and it really annoys the public. Yes, racism exists in law enforcement. Yes, profiling exists in law enforcement. I do not know what the solution is, but something has to change.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2017, 10:13 PM

Police has nothing to do with this stupid a as sh it

Sep 26, 2017, 10:16 PM

What did Kappernick start the protest about? Police.

Sep 26, 2017, 10:20 PM

Yep and didn't even vote so f him. He did this sh it because of his Muslim wife and he got bench

Sep 26, 2017, 10:28 PM

He is a Communist. I dont think he denies the fact he is a Communist. He obviously struck a nerve with other people of color. Perception is the majority of the problem. Police have to go back to community oriented Policing. The public respect for law enforcement has to be rebuilt. The currently popular model of aggressive patrol or saturation, is reducing crime but it is doing it at the cost of making enemies for no reason. We need to return to officers working small precincts and getting to know the people in those precincts. Get out of the car. Walk a beat. Talk to kids. Play basketball with kids. Get out of the cars, turn the radar off, quit hiding and watching stop signs, and do what really matters. You will solve much more crime when the public likes you than you will when the public hates you.

Sep 26, 2017, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Have the Pro FB Players hijacked our National Anthem & Flag to make a point? ]

You are so fos

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic