Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Pick Your Poison
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Pick Your Poison

Jul 30, 2013, 11:27 AM

Pick Your Poison

There have been a lot of good receivers that have played at Clemson over the years, but wide receivers coach Jeff Scott thinks this group might have more playmakers than at any time since he has been at Clemson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow! What a offense Tigers should have...another

Jul 30, 2013, 11:34 AM

record BREAKING year - what qb would not like to have receivers like this! With the big improvement in defense that I expect, this team is unstoppable! CALIFORNIA DREAMING ALL IN ALL THE WAY TO PASADENA AND WIN FOR THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow! What a offense Tigers should have...another

Jul 30, 2013, 1:08 PM

I agree but with one note of caution. We must be able to run the ball with decent results so that teams can't go to a nickel or dime defense. If we can run it with some success there is nothing to stop us fdrom running the table. The "stars" are aligned and the only thing that can stop us is "OURSELVES"! GoOOOOO TIGERS

Have good feeling about Rod - in last few games, he was our

Jul 30, 2013, 4:43 PM

Best rb - better power and following blockers and he appears to be stoked for his final year!

Re: Have good feeling about Rod - in last few games, he was our

Jul 30, 2013, 4:52 PM

I agree based on what I saw of him last year. I do, however, hope we get to see some of the younger guys as well.

Call me crazy but I don't see any drop-off with Rod

Jul 31, 2013, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Have good feeling about Rod - in last few games, he was our ]

instead of AE. No disrespect to AE but I actually like Rod more. I can't wait for Rod to be THE MAN this year. He will embrace it. Go Tigers!

UGA is going to be the first to get burned by our WRs

Jul 30, 2013, 11:49 AM

If they don't get to Tajh they'll be watching a lot of their secondary plays getting embarrassed.

They will not get to Tajh! What a wealth of talent - yahoo!***

Jul 30, 2013, 12:37 PM

The decision to suspend MB for the bowl game says 2 things

Jul 30, 2013, 1:19 PM

about Dabo. He cares more about what is best for the player than just winning, and he makes decisions that pay dividends down the road. With this kind of talent, the future looks bright in Tiger Town.

Re: The decision to suspend MB for the bowl game says 2 things

Jul 30, 2013, 4:05 PM

It also says Dabo has REAL Charecter and integrity. Clemson's reputation is more important than just winning football.

Thankfully, in Dabo we have a coach that will uphold both!!

As for Martavis?? Maybe Dabo ignited a spark that will pay dividends for that young man AND for Tiger Nation.

There is no doubt in my mind that Clemson has THE most enviable Wide Receiver corps in CFB.

GO TIGERS!!!

Pick your poison indeed

Jul 30, 2013, 7:20 PM

We have never had the depth of talent at WR that we have this year. 2,3, or 4 that will someday be playing on Sunday. If the OL can give Tajh a little time,we will be putting up some obscene numbers. I am SO stoked about this season and can't wait for the tickets to arrive. Goooooo Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Front Page Story: Pick Your Poison

Jul 30, 2013, 7:50 PM

I would love to run the table, but I don't know that we will. I do believe we will have a great year. I am most excited about the next few years, though. I think Dabo has brought the integrity I read about earlier in one of the comments, but I think just as important is the fact that he brought back the attitude of winning. The joy of winning and not settling for less. I love that!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Pick Your Poison

Jul 31, 2013, 12:08 AM

About the OL, some these guys have been competing for the last 2yrs and done a decent job as one of the youngest squad in CFB. Now they have growned up and will be ready for any task. They can truely say "been their done that, right or wrong, now it's our time." They can control there own destiny now. For the receiver corp, they definitely have all the advantages on the playing field. All they have to do now is work extremely hard every down, ###### every ball thrown their way out of the air, high or low, wide or short, and feed off each other successes. The sky is the limit for their future, now or later. Playing any position on the field will guarantee success somewhere, and for somebody during a game. All receivers should be licking their chops for greatness b/c the opportunities will definitely be there in this offensive system. Old or Young.

Going to be interesting and extremely fun to watch Tajh

Jul 31, 2013, 9:10 AM

this year. He will not be able to "lock on" to Nuk and hopefully he doesn't "lock on" to Sammy this year and instead spreads the ball out to all of our EXTREMELY good WRs.... I'm super excited for this season!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic