Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PSA for you old timers out there in Tnetland...went to dinner
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

PSA for you old timers out there in Tnetland...went to dinner

May 31, 2020, 9:01 PM

with Mrs. Spud and a couple of friends. Walking out of the restaurant I mentioned to my friend that he had on some stylish shoes. He said, "what brand do uou think they are ?",and I immediately said," Cole Haans?".......

Message was edited by: Spud®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He said, " Nope.....Dr. Scholl's"....so, Dugatiger,Skeeta, LBB,

May 31, 2020, 9:05 PM

Harkins, Ole Joe......and all you other old codgers on here....it is possible to be STYLIN' and SMILIN'....

Re: He said, " Nope.....Dr. Scholl's"....so, Dugatiger,Skeeta, LBB,

May 31, 2020, 9:33 PM

Who does he get to tie his shoes? Do these shoes come with velcro ties?

May 31, 2020, 9:39 PM

Probably painted on there.

Jun 1, 2020, 8:57 AM

I just bought a pair of "ON CLOUD" shoes, and they have the little half laces already tied, so I don't have to do it myself. Pretty cool, really.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sweet kicks . . . Thought your guess nailed it!!!

May 31, 2020, 9:49 PM [ in reply to He said, " Nope.....Dr. Scholl's"....so, Dugatiger,Skeeta, LBB, ]

https://www.colehaan.com/grand-plus-essex-wedge-oxford-british-tan-ivory/C28731.html

It took a while but I found the Dr Scholls one:
https://www.beallsflorida.com/online/dr-scholls-mens-sync-oxford-shoes?utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_term=P000591702&utm_content=Shoes&scid=scplp0066561333&sc_intid=0066561333&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjLaw9L_f6QIVFI_ICh15mgD5EAQYByABEgIPo_D_BwE

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2020, 8:54 AM [ in reply to He said, " Nope.....Dr. Scholl's"....so, Dugatiger,Skeeta, LBB, ]

Yep, and smilin', too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One good thing about pics of feet....

May 31, 2020, 9:05 PM

no way you can post them sideways.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm checking to see if they have a snazzy pair of combat

May 31, 2020, 9:42 PM

boots.....

Combat Boots??? Can't find . . . But

May 31, 2020, 9:59 PM

How about a snazzy pair of Calvary Boots by Dr Scholls?

https://www.beallsflorida.com/online/dr-scholls-mens-sync-oxford-shoes?utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_term=P000591702&utm_content=Shoes&scid=scplp0066561333&sc_intid=0066561333&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjLaw9L_f6QIVFI_ICh15mgD5EAQYByABEgIPo_D_BwE

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have a slightly used pair of jungle boots

Jun 1, 2020, 7:25 AM [ in reply to I'm checking to see if they have a snazzy pair of combat ]

if you are interested. Not actually government issued but from '70s era.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SAS?

May 31, 2020, 9:07 PM

I kid, I kid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: PSA for you old timers out there in Tnetland...went to dinner

May 31, 2020, 9:35 PM

Dr. Scholl's Men's Brisk Sneakers, Wide Width

Not bad. Not bad. This time of year, I'm wearing

Jun 1, 2020, 5:58 AM

boat shoes, flip flops or am barefooted.........with bathing trunks or shorts, the latter even to work.

Some might think it's a little laid-back lifestyle. And, welp, it is! lol

Times are a changin'.....35 years ago when I started my

Jun 1, 2020, 7:09 AM

career selling real estate,I wore a coat and tie EVERY DAY. I mean, it would be 95 degrees and I would have on a starched pin point oxford and tie showing homes. New homes with no AC yet were FUN! But, I cannot remember the last time I wore a suit to a closing...........

However, am currently shopping for some stylish body armor.***

Jun 1, 2020, 7:11 AM

Re: PSA for you old timers out there in Tnetland...went to dinner

Jun 1, 2020, 12:41 PM

Spud --- My daughter and I haven't been out for dinner in a restaurant yet. Since you are a man about town I need some advice so I will not be embarrassed. How in the devil can you eat while wearing a face mask? Isn't that rather messy? I have a rubber tube I can work around the mask to drink my iced tea but solid food complicates the issue.

By the way. My children and grandchildren are always giving me gift cards for birthday, Christmas etc. I put these in a small drawer on my dresser. I forget about them most of the time. About two or three years ago I found a gift card for Pixie & Bill's here in Clemson that was given to me in 2005. Found one for Lowes earlier this year and bought Boston Ferns with it. I have about six cards for various restaurants.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic