Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hats off to this Senior class. Eli, Marcquise, Mitchell,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 788

Hats off to this Senior class. Eli, Marcquise, Mitchell,

Mar 24, 2019, 5:02 PM

Skara. Those were some tough hombres with hearts in the right places. Of the bunch, Reed is my scarecrow - gonna miss him most of all. Gonna have to find a new stopper on the roster to replace that role.

For all of those blaming the AD system and support and recruiting and such for the state of our program (middling), be careful not to denigrate the guys on our team today, and tomorrow, who possess great talent and have the sublime luxury in life of attending school and playing ball in God's Country. Sure there may be systemic underperformances in $$s and such, but Brad has recruited some solid ballplayers here over the years whether out of high school or transfer - they're just not winning enough of the games they should and that's frustrating.

Thank you, Seniors. Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hats off to this Senior class. Eli, Marcquise, Mitchell,

Mar 24, 2019, 5:23 PM

Sorry but they lost he game today, sir. ET appeared not to understand the game and needed some coolant to suppress his temper. Our offense today was horrid. Had we taken that to Indiana for Tuesday PM, the margin of loss would have been double digits easily.
I cannot count Mitchell among the guilty today but he had his moments during the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 788
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic