Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone really sat back and thought about the near future
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Has anyone really sat back and thought about the near future

Aug 21, 2014, 12:09 PM

with the program...I mean I am excited as H3LL this year but you look at the guys we have coming in next year...I believe with a decent Def we will contend for a playoff spot a few years in a row...I mean the guys we already have, add Ray Ray, Cain (IMO the best wr which we will compare to Sammy) and possibly Feaster, along with the OL and if we can continue to get some D guys... I think Clemson is coming and building something big.

GO TIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think about it all the time...***

Aug 21, 2014, 12:13 PM

Well that's what we're paying you for Dabo!***

Aug 21, 2014, 4:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish I could sit back and think about it but the usual

Aug 21, 2014, 12:16 PM

banter around here keeps me on the edge of my seat! Seriously, you are sooo right! I am enjoying this very much right now, there is but one thing missing in my opinion and most of you know what it is without me having to say it so I won't. Go Tigers beat Georgia!!

Re: I wish I could sit back and think about it but the usual

Aug 21, 2014, 3:55 PM

Problem is Spurrier is going nowhere in the next couple of years and their recruiting is on par with ours. They have won by double digits five years ina row with lower rated recruits.

Aug 21, 2014, 4:03 PM

Your the funny. Come back mid-season so we can hear stories of your defense that is "on par" with ours.

Aug 21, 2014, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I wish I could sit back and think about it but the usual ]

Yeah old man is going to coach into his 90s I can feel it. We just got flat out played in that double digit loss. Every single turnover was taken from us and it looked as if every athlete on the other team was superior. Guess we better just settle in for the next 20 years. Even if we are only 1 win away from making all of these blowout losses meaningless and forcing the mighty Steve into retirement we just don't have it in us.

null

Aug 21, 2014, 4:14 PM

Whatwesmokin is right ...the audacity to think that Clemson could ever beat the State College with all that Sec money and all that SEc speed is just ridiculous...heresy really .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

well where do you think the program will be when the old

Aug 22, 2014, 6:29 AM [ in reply to Re: I wish I could sit back and think about it but the usual ]

man can't win like he wants to and starts throwing players under the bus for it. Things will get ugly down there and the program will be in turmoil when he does leave.

Re: Has anyone really sat back and thought about the near future

Aug 22, 2014, 7:36 AM

Yea, wait until next year!!!

Every Tiger Day***

Aug 22, 2014, 8:34 AM

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic