Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone had to deal with Fanatics?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,744

Has anyone had to deal with Fanatics?

Dec 14, 2016, 2:53 PM

Holy schmoly they has the most worthless customer service staff ever. I tried to cancel an order two weeks ago, but they said it was processing and couldn't be canceled, however it was supposed to ship over a week ago and still hasn't shipped an no one on their staff can tell me when it will ship.

Good luck ordering from these guys.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is the jersey for you or your father ?***

Dec 14, 2016, 2:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Well done ;)***

Dec 14, 2016, 3:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Has anyone had to deal with Fanatics?

Dec 14, 2016, 2:57 PM

Yeah are you talking about the ACC champs tshirt? If it hasn't said shipped you can cancel the order. I called the number on the website yesterday and it could t have been easier. Took all of 3 minutes. I was frustrated though that I ordered in the 4th and it hadn't even shipped yet

Dec 14, 2016, 6:57 PM

I have never had any problems with them. I've ordered many times. In regards to the ACC champs shirt, that is a special event item and takes longer to ship due to having to be produced after the game was played. Hope that helps a little. I had the same thing happen with a CCU World Series shirt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

class09?***

Dec 14, 2016, 2:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 14, 2016, 3:04 PM

Yeah I ordered my shirts for the ACC Championship shirts the day after and still have not got them...unreal.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2016, 3:15 PM

They said they do not know when it will ship do I cancelled my order

Yeah, I'm waiting on something from them right now.....

Dec 14, 2016, 3:06 PM

the tracking shows nothing since day before yesterday so I don't know when I'll receive it - will call Customer Service tomorrow if it doesn't come today.

I've ordered from them multiple times and they always ship fast...

Dec 14, 2016, 3:18 PM

and give you a tracking number to track your package. They always send out an email with tracking info. Never had a problem with them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2016, 3:25 PM

Last year I ordered a new shirt 2 weeks before the national championship game. I did not get it until 2 days after I got back.

I have also had the opposite experience, where I got what I wanted really quick.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had a similar situation where shipping was late.

Dec 14, 2016, 3:34 PM

They credited back my shipping cost.

Re: I had a similar situation where shipping was late.

Dec 14, 2016, 3:36 PM

Plus I just got an email saying on top of the refund I get 10 dollars off next purchase for my inconvenience

Me also. Forgot about that. They gave it as Fan Cash.***

Dec 14, 2016, 3:51 PM

Dec 14, 2016, 7:05 PM

I have ordered from them twice,first order went great when I ordered 2 clemson flags,second order was a nightmare but they eventually took care of things and sent my son his Ezekiel Elliott jersey.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,744
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic