Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has any team ever fallen this far, this fast?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Has any team ever fallen this far, this fast?

Nov 13, 2017, 12:52 PM

We go from National Champion in 2016 to 9-1 and on the playoff bubble in 2017?

I knew something like this would happen if we didn’t stop it from happening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Post not long enough.

Nov 13, 2017, 12:56 PM

And not enough bragging, or making up, how much and how long you been giving to IPTAY. Oh and you didn't bad mouth our qb.Nor stomp your foot.I could go on but..;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didnt mention your HS gridiron accomplishments***

Nov 13, 2017, 1:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's only unthinkable if you don't think it.***

Nov 13, 2017, 12:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

"We?" Nice try coot***

Nov 13, 2017, 12:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nope, but we are...

Nov 13, 2017, 12:58 PM

always trend-setters.

the 9-1 last year was way better than the 9-1 this year because DW4.***

Nov 13, 2017, 12:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Again with this "psychic" nonsense?

Nov 13, 2017, 1:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

How do you miss multiple wide open WRs on

every single play?!?

Did Hunter do that in his Wake drive?!?!?

NO HE DID NOT.

Enough said.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: How do you miss multiple wide open WRs on

Nov 13, 2017, 5:30 PM

And we're talkin scholarship guys. You leave that many out every time, you've effectively wasted that scholly. #shame

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Four seasons ago FSU won the National Championship

so with 4 seasons of post-Natty recruiting, they sit at 3-6 and some folks think Jimbo is planning his escape route. And that is FSU, not Oregon or some flukey-hot program.

How do you figure that.

Success is very fleeting.

so, you're saying we'll be 3-6 three years from now?

Nov 13, 2017, 1:02 PM

what a coot.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Coincidence his name has COOT in it? I think not***

Nov 13, 2017, 1:14 PM

This is why I don't read Facebook much any more.

I am mildly embarrassed and partially ashamed of you at the same time. But, agree to a minuscule amount.

But, take what I say with a grade of slaw before you landblast me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

That's what hapens when you have dumdum coaches

Nov 13, 2017, 1:01 PM

Playing the wrong people and calling the wrong plays

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I've been pulling hard this year.

Nov 13, 2017, 1:04 PM

https://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+a+beautiful+woman+in+a+bikini&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS751US752&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwitjsHgkLzXAhUI34MKHV89CAkQsAQIJQ&biw=1163&bih=634

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahhh...

Nov 13, 2017, 1:30 PM

the beautiful girls in bikini trick...attempting to throw us off topic. What were we talking about?

We tried....it happened anyway.

Nov 13, 2017, 1:16 PM

Hope it happens every year...Go Tigers!

siriusly mods?? siriusly?***

Nov 13, 2017, 1:17 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Sirius ...

Nov 13, 2017, 1:24 PM

https://www.space.com/21702-sirius-brightest-star.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Is this real?***

Nov 13, 2017, 1:33 PM

I hate it when we don't stop this stuff

Nov 13, 2017, 1:42 PM

from happening.

8.5 million....

Nov 13, 2017, 1:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Not to mention that after this year it will...

Nov 13, 2017, 1:43 PM

probably take us another year or two to win another national title. This is a debacle.

I may get flamed for this, but...

Nov 13, 2017, 1:47 PM

the coots tried to warn us on here many times.

Agreed. Some pumpers are just too dense to listen.

Nov 13, 2017, 1:48 PM

flame away!

This is why Hunter Johnson should be starting.

Nov 13, 2017, 1:50 PM

We obviously can’t win with Kelly Bryant as our QB.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Elephant in the Room*****

Nov 13, 2017, 1:51 PM

Re: Has any team ever fallen this far, this fast?

Nov 13, 2017, 4:44 PM

Marshall's football team 1970.

uhm.....too soon.

Nov 13, 2017, 5:27 PM

Re: Has any team ever fallen this far, this fast?***

Nov 13, 2017, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Has any team ever fallen this far, this fast? ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Oh my...

Nov 13, 2017, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Has any team ever fallen this far, this fast? ]

that was not expected.

It was evident during the trophy awarding ceremony.

Nov 13, 2017, 4:48 PM

The whole team had just lost their focus. I was just full of dread right at that moment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this thread is still going??***

Nov 13, 2017, 6:32 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic