Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has Teasdale made it in from Charlotte? It's a long walk...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Has Teasdale made it in from Charlotte? It's a long walk...

Dec 7, 2015, 10:58 AM

How about Fields...with DB speed he should beat Andy back. Really hope they saved them some Pizza.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has Teasdale made it in from Charlotte? It's a long walk...

Dec 7, 2015, 11:03 AM

LMAO ! I GET YOU'RE DOING THIS IN JEST AND GOOD NATURED, that is what I am doing too, I will never say anything that is a personal shot at a player, but that was the ultimate brain fart, ### was he thinking ?!?!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely in jest...I bet Andy is just happy that he can

Dec 7, 2015, 11:57 AM

laugh about it now. To his credit he came out and did his job the rest of the night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone who has an issue with Dabo ripping their #####

Dec 7, 2015, 11:08 AM

can go pound sand or watch paint dry, period. What a fricken joke, man. Memo to all, it is part of life, mentorship, accountability, and passion to get your ### blasted from time to time for stupid decisions you make that hurt the bigger cause. You don't even get fired up if you don't love those kids and this weak BS calling Dabo out is a complete utter joke. These young men are learning about more than football in this program.....welcome to adulthood and LIFE where stupid decisions and a lack of accountability screws over others and you have to answer for it. It is just a game but if you cannot take pressure and you cannot take an ### blasting from someone without getting emotionally damaged you need to go live alone in a commune somewhere because Lord knows you won't be able to handle life. I got my ### blasted many times and handed some out a few times in the Marine Corps that it makes me feel, to use this logic, that I must be damaged by it. Instead, I thank goodness that I was exposed to such passion and mental toughness because it made me realize that life can be hard but is is a hell of a lot harder when you are stupid. Dabo, do not change A THING in how you roll.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone who has an issue with Dabo ripping their #####

Dec 7, 2015, 11:12 AM

did someone say something about Dabo chewing him out ? It could have been a major mistake if we weren't such a dominate more talented team. I totally get Dabo being upset, bet he doesn't do it again ! I thought I was watching Forrest Gump for minute :)

There have been some comments from outsiders

Dec 7, 2015, 11:19 AM

As well as from some Clemson people ive heard and read. I have no tolerance for that soft mentality in some people. Maybe he should be put in time out or something. What a #### joke.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally agree with you...I have no problem with Dabo

Dec 7, 2015, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Anyone who has an issue with Dabo ripping their ##### ]

or any coach chewing a player out when a chewing out is deserved...and that play deserved the "#### chewing" of a lifetime.

Amen.***

Dec 7, 2015, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Anyone who has an issue with Dabo ripping their ##### ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Dec 7, 2015, 11:13 AM

LOL ikr.... We were all dumbfounded in the stadium. A definite ### moment!

Dec 7, 2015, 11:25 AM

last seen walking up I-85 with Dabo's Nike hanging outa his ###....

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has Teasdale made any comment about it at all? I would

love to hear what he was thinking that led him to that bizarre decision.

D'you see the end zone view of the play?

Dec 7, 2015, 12:10 PM

all the Tarheels rushed from his right only, leaving the whole left side of the field open. He just reacted and took off. It didn't work out like he thought. It's football. It was a "turnover", one of two in the game for us.

Averaging 4 yds per carry Im sure he's home by now***

Dec 7, 2015, 12:16 PM

Did Fields make a bonehead play? I was at the game. I honestly don't remember seeing it. Thanks

Dec 7, 2015, 12:18 PM

Yep.....................STUPID personal foul on the kickoff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic