Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has Kornpoop provided
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Has Kornpoop provided

May 29, 2012, 7:20 PM

a reason for wanting this video? I mean other than trying to embarrass Sammy and his family further, and continue his relentless attacks on Clemson? Just curious...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i assume he wants to see if there is a story there

May 29, 2012, 7:22 PM

if not, no big deal.

He keeps mentioning the 1999 car as a reason. All you need

May 29, 2012, 7:25 PM

to do is look at twitter or facebook to discover that Sammy drives an older Cadillac.

You don't need a freakin police video.

you are assuming that he was driving "his" car or whatever

May 29, 2012, 7:31 PM

is pics you are referring to.

In reality, I do not care and do not really know enough to have an informed opinion on the subject...all I do know is that a college kid is caught smoking weed ..shocker.

This said, in order to counter any charges of a cover-up of any kind, would be easy to just release the video.

Sure it may be embarrassing to Sammy, but you lose all right to complain about it when you break the law.

Clemson even said the car year was wrong the following day

May 29, 2012, 7:35 PM

and how often does a radio host demand police videos to be released?

Why wouldn't the University of South Carolina or the Columbia Police Dept perform an investigation?

It's just really weird to me. That's all.

Re: you are assuming that he was driving "his" car or whatever

May 29, 2012, 8:12 PM [ in reply to you are assuming that he was driving "his" car or whatever ]

BS----and I mean BS as loudly as I can type it---If you didn't care about it, you wouldn't be on this board posting your lame, unwanted, unnecessary opinion about the subject.

and btw, if any reporter wants to know exactly what make and model ANY Clemson athlete drives, all he has to do is contact the Compliance Dept---which is exactly what McCrarey did. Unlike the rule-breakers who are apparently under the thumb of the athletic hiearchy at usuck, Clemson's Compliance Dept actually does its job---complying with NCAA rules and regulations

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said.***

May 29, 2012, 9:19 PM

He should have worried about Squeaky's ride***

May 29, 2012, 8:59 PM [ in reply to you are assuming that he was driving "his" car or whatever ]

Re: i assume he wants to see if there is a story there

May 29, 2012, 7:35 PM [ in reply to i assume he wants to see if there is a story there ]

I assume it is a big deal when Sammy is on a lot of Heisman watch lists this year. The last thing he needs is that video to surface again and agin.

Kornblut is just being a pig, nothing new.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

video has not ever been shown....besides he should have

May 29, 2012, 7:45 PM

thought about that before he lit up.

As long as there is nothing to cover up, I would think Sammy would want to put it behind him. If it is just a little weed, no big deal. Not like he is the first athlete to get caught smoking weed.

Re: video has not ever been shown....besides he should have

May 29, 2012, 8:08 PM

I thought it was behind him, Kornblut is the one that won't drop it.

Funny---I could've SWORN you said you didn't care about

May 29, 2012, 8:14 PM [ in reply to video has not ever been shown....besides he should have ]

this stuff, and yet here you are again posting on it--liar

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why hasn't he asked for the same stuff on the coot arrests?

May 29, 2012, 8:28 PM [ in reply to i assume he wants to see if there is a story there ]

I can think of at least one good reason....other than he is a coot.

It'd cost him a fortune in fees

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

So...............over 40 gamecocks arrested since 2005......

May 29, 2012, 8:50 PM [ in reply to i assume he wants to see if there is a story there ]

including one Mr. Garcia 4 or 5 times. Where was Phil then? What's your opinion? No story?

Answer my reply below POS*****

May 29, 2012, 8:55 PM [ in reply to i assume he wants to see if there is a story there ]

Re: i assume he wants to see if there is a story there

May 29, 2012, 9:22 PM [ in reply to i assume he wants to see if there is a story there ]

Police Cam not requested by Korncoot (june 2011)--->South Carolina safety DeVonte Holloman, a two-year contributor in the defensive backfield for the Gamecocks, was arrested for DUI on Friday night in Columbia, SC. Holloman finished the 2010 season with 69 tackles, two interceptions and a forced fumble while appearing in all 14 of the Gamecocks games.

Re: Has Kornpoop provided

May 29, 2012, 7:26 PM

that is his only goal in life!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's just trying to keep stirring things up. He's nothing

May 29, 2012, 7:28 PM

but a sorry #### lover that uses hia "position" to do everything he can to throw dirt on Clemson and cover up all that cr@p going on in Columbia.

Yep. He just wants to continue to rehash the arrest and keep

May 29, 2012, 7:31 PM

it fresh in his majority gamecock listeners' minds.

He was hoping to find a little nugget of false info, but the main goal was to continue the story and continue the perception that Clemson police cover things up.

Re: Yep. He just wants to continue to rehash the arrest and keep

May 29, 2012, 7:42 PM

I find it hilarious that they think we have some big covr up going on

Re: He's just trying to keep stirring things up. He's nothing

May 29, 2012, 7:31 PM [ in reply to He's just trying to keep stirring things up. He's nothing ]

Isn't his team hosting a regional with their rival and another in-state school this weekend? Shame there's nothing else to talk about or stories to cover right now.

I listened to Sportstalk from 1984 to about 1992.

May 29, 2012, 7:53 PM [ in reply to He's just trying to keep stirring things up. He's nothing ]

Don Williams was the host for most of that period, and Kornblut was the flunky sidekick that handled recruiting. Recruiting was the main reason I listened to the show, as the internet didn't exist and professional recruiting services were only available in magazine form.

Even back then, you would think SCAR was killing Clemson in recruiting every recruiting season based on PK's nightly comments, that is until national signing day's 9 p.m. recruiting special and our recruiting class would be ranked at or near the top ten from all the national services, and SCAR was usually outside the top 25.

I sometimes wish Clemson had an abrasive sportstalk figure that would challenge the guy, just to see him get a dose of his own medicine. However, when I step back, I realize Clemson is above that crap, and would never let a person who clearly represents our interest (as PK does for SCAR) behave in such a manner.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can't think of anything nice to say about the man.***

May 29, 2012, 7:33 PM

May 29, 2012, 7:38 PM

You know what I find funny...From my point of view(and just about all clemson fans) he comes off as a true coot fan....But the coots say they think of him as a clemson man who is always bashing them.. I cant see how in the world coots come up with that theory

May 29, 2012, 7:42 PM

Perfect example of coot logic !!

I Still want him to get hit by the train on Assembly St.

May 29, 2012, 8:15 PM

F that SOB

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Re: I Still want him to get hit by the train on Assembly St.

May 29, 2012, 8:18 PM

Well put. And should that tragic event occur, there'll be about as many Clemson fans at his funeral as there were at Trooperdel's

His butt should never be allowed back at Clemson***

May 29, 2012, 8:20 PM

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

What a terrible thing to say!!

May 29, 2012, 8:47 PM [ in reply to I Still want him to get hit by the train on Assembly St. ]

I want the train to run over him and then back up and run over him a second time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a terrible thing to say!!

May 29, 2012, 8:49 PM

Thats Cool...I'll go along with you on that also.

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

May 29, 2012, 8:30 PM

You do realize that others at Clemson have asked for it and been denied, along with Greenville news stations and the AIM..

May 29, 2012, 8:38 PM

Haven't seen video but read the report on orange and white and what it shows is a very respectful and distraught young man. Doubt korncob will report that. Sammy screwed up so have I. Love that kid. I hope he gets some love when he gets back from whatever discipline dabo imparts. He will make up for this mistake IMHO. Go tigers

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2012, 8:49 PM

based on his tnet description

kornblut can be none other than...

Georgie from SoA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sandlapper

May 29, 2012, 9:08 PM

Why don't we get a new police video of me whooping your ###!

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: Re: you are assuming that he was driving "his" car or whatever

May 29, 2012, 9:11 PM

Why don't korncoot investigate Cary Tate & Comer Distributing?

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic