Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some perspective on Ohio State.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Some perspective on Ohio State.......

Dec 13, 2019, 4:39 PM

I'm no expert when it comes to X's and O's, but I do know people.

And I'm telling you this, my good TNet friends: the Ohio State people are running scared; they are scared out of their wits, and I suspect that fear extends into their team and staff.

Why? Because when a man or men resort to the blatant, grossly-profane, maniacal rantings going on in that fanbase, it's certainly not based on confidence. Rather, it is always the last resort of those with a sense of impending doom.

Now, they try to point to this or that with their on-field accomplishments this year; however, they then turn to idiotic, loud-mouthed foaming with any and every putdown of our staff, team, fans, locale they can conjure. And that is not football discussion. It is fear...unbridled, unadorned and unfettered gut fear.

They KNOW what's coming. They KNOW that THE BEAST THAT ROARS, THE MIGHTY MIGHTY CLEMSON TIGER is awaiting. And they KNOW there is absolutely NOTHING...and I mean, NOTHING they can do to tame and conquer that ferocious beast.

IT'S COMING, BUCKEYES...IT'S COMING.........AND IT'S GONNA BE UGLY. UGLY AS HOMEMADE SIN. AND YOU KNOW IT...YOU ALREADY KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM......THERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Holy Moly!

Dec 13, 2019, 4:40 PM

Settle down old man.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

LISTEN HEAR, YOU:

Dec 13, 2019, 4:43 PM

RIP EM UP....TEAR EM UP....TIGERS GIVE EM HE1LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's 5 o'clock somewhere apparently. Share.***

Dec 13, 2019, 4:46 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hartins gettin his groove on!

Dec 13, 2019, 4:49 PM [ in reply to LISTEN HEAR, YOU: ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Close enough! LOL***

Dec 13, 2019, 4:56 PM

GWP posted something like this yesterday...

Dec 13, 2019, 4:41 PM

NOW look at him

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now I know what B-Meist and Crump look like....

Dec 13, 2019, 5:31 PM

or did they subcontract it?

To all of our Ohio State lurkers, please know that

Dec 13, 2019, 4:49 PM

we still respect you and none of this is meant to hurt your feelings. Remember, it's just a football game and as long as both teams have fun and use good sportsmanship then we are all winners!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You should have mentioned that Hartins is an upstanding

Dec 13, 2019, 4:50 PM

gentleman but occasionally has a bit too much of the bubbly

There's no point in doing that, B-Meist will be

Dec 13, 2019, 4:51 PM

deleting his post soon anyway

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Haven't started on that stuff yet. Can't imagine

Dec 13, 2019, 4:58 PM [ in reply to You should have mentioned that Hartins is an upstanding ]

what the post would have looked like if I had..........

Re: Some perspective on Ohio State.......

Dec 13, 2019, 5:10 PM

I believe Dabo has issued our Brother Hartins a uniform and told him to look forward to playing time in the first quarter, he is hot to go. I hope he can stifle some of that energy or he will be completely worn to a frazzle by Dec. 28.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hartins is fired up and ready to 0 for 4

Dec 27, 2021, 9:21 PM

I'm liking it!!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic