Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Harbaugh accuses Ohio State of cheating
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 51

Harbaugh accuses Ohio State of cheating

Aug 7, 2020, 7:34 AM

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-football/news/jim-harbaugh-ohio-state-cheat-big-ten-call/9ck66dceb44czo2o2iqrtnqk#:~:text=2h%20ago-,Michigan
's%20Jim%20Harbaugh%20reportedly%20accuses%20Ohio%20State's%20Ryan,cheating%20in%20Big%20Ten%20call&text=Michigan%20football%20coach%20Jim%20Harbaugh,com%20that%20ESPN%20later%20confirmed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh the irony...***

Aug 7, 2020, 7:35 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh the irony...***

Aug 7, 2020, 8:14 AM

How can you tell if an OSU coach is lying ? When he starts talking!

College Football will never be close to what we remember it as it is now.

“ NCAA NIL roundtable: How people inside college sports would change name, image and likeness rules “ ( Credit to Tiger Contractor for this article )

The NCAA can’t enforce the rules they have in place now. How are they going to enforce the new rules once the players start getting paid. Money especially a lot of money tends to change people. I wonder how it will change star players verses above average players. How will it affect recruiting. IMO I think in a negative way because I don’t think kids who were willing to play second or third team while they learn their craft will be so willing to wait on playing time with so much money involved once they get their name out there.

Semi pro football = what use to be college football. Most of those hurt by the pay for play will be the players themselves.

I am trying not to be negative about this issue, but people involved in college athletics feel the same way.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2020, 10:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2020, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Oh the irony...*** ]

If there is only ONE game played this year...Let it be this one...HA!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did Day actually deny it...

Aug 7, 2020, 8:21 AM

or did he basically just tell Harbaugh to mind his own business.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Did Day actually deny it...

Aug 7, 2020, 8:46 AM

Looks like he said [ you worry about your cheating, and I will worry about my cheating ].

Aug 7, 2020, 8:46 AM [ in reply to Did Day actually deny it... ]

Looks like he said [ you worry about your cheating, and I will worry about my cheating ].

Aug 7, 2020, 8:46 AM [ in reply to Did Day actually deny it... ]

Aug 7, 2020, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Did Day actually deny it... ]

He told his team that he intended to "hang 100" on the Wolverines. I wonder how many points he told his players they would hang on Dabo and Clemson when they play us again???:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something something, pot calling the kettle black. OOPS.

Aug 7, 2020, 9:01 AM

I meant not white.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Harbaugh accuses Ohio State of cheating

Aug 7, 2020, 10:08 AM

Hair Ball has taken Clemson off Day's fixation... I suggest a pay-per-view MMA between these 2 girls to support homeless cats and dogs.

And DAY told his team they were going to hang 100 on Jimmy next time!

Aug 7, 2020, 10:50 AM

TRUE!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2020, 12:11 PM

With Day's known propensity to let emotions control him and fixate on negative things (last year's playoff game), I wonder if this Harbaugh's ploy to get him TOO fired up and TOO angry about the game. Make sloppy mistakes. Nothing else has worked - may as well try some mind games.

Harbaugh is such an objectionable person.

Aug 7, 2020, 1:05 PM

I can't stand him.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Aug 7, 2020, 2:10 PM

Great fun! The best part of the article for me:

"Day took over for Urban Meyer at Ohio State on a permanent basis in 2019 and holds a 16-1 record."

Wonder who that one loss could be to? Oh yeah, the mighty CLEMSON TIGERS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic