Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fair and Balanced
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 412

Fair and Balanced

Jan 24, 2020, 5:36 PM

Fox News is covering Trump's impeachment trial — but with no audio of evidence from Democrats

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-covering-trump-impeachment-trial-prime-time-spin-2020-1?fbclid=IwAR3eJMEyiskEBDj97Fiz9H9UY5onturWTPN2LbCrmF5FhD36uqDl_4GwD8Q

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hang on....I want to make sure of what I'm hearing

Jan 24, 2020, 5:39 PM

Are you saying that Fox news.....beloved, trusted, revered, esteemed Fox news........is biased?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look, this isn't what I needed to hear on a Friday evening,

Jan 24, 2020, 5:42 PM

either. But I'm beginning to suspect it may be so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what I thought you were saying, and

Jan 24, 2020, 5:46 PM

I don't appreciate your ruse, sir.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My ruse?***

Jan 24, 2020, 5:56 PM

Re: My ruse?***

Jan 24, 2020, 6:12 PM

19B® said:

From Australia. You know, Kanga-ruse.

Wow, really getting tired of being the one that has to smartify everything for people.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So our problems run that deep?***

Jan 24, 2020, 7:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fair and Balanced

Jan 24, 2020, 6:31 PM

They cut to do their nightly show, The Five and since they smash the ratings, CNN/MSNBC are screaming about them not covering the trial. It’s LOL worthy for sure.

Fox absolutely dominates the ratings and it fun to watch them all/the competition squirm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2020, 6:33 PM

2.7 vs 4.2 lololol

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-dominates-wednesday-with-regular-prime-time-cnn-and-msnbc-also-score-by-sticking-with-trump-trial/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course they dominate the ratings. They’re the only conservative MSM network.

Jan 24, 2020, 7:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Fair and Balanced ]

Has nothing to do with having better content, being more liked, or anything like that. The rest of the country splits their viewing up over a number of different other moderate to left leaning networks, so no one network is going to have a large share of that audience. Fox is the only option for conservatives so they capture 100% of the audience that wants to watch conservative MSM. I take it you’re not a data analyst by trade?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Of course they dominate the ratings. They’re the only conservative MSM network.

Jan 24, 2020, 7:31 PM

This is pure gold. Just pure gold.

Nice work. You are proving how desperate you all are as a party. You actually sound like a Gamecock explaining their dismal football team.

“Well, you know, that team up north keeps winning championships and the rest of us keep splitting time with Wofford, Furman, Lander and USC. I mean it’s not fair! No wonder we suck so bad.”

Sorry, not affiliated with any party. And I’d love for you to

Jan 24, 2020, 7:47 PM

try to tell me why my post is wrong.

Instead of going off on some rant that has nothing to do with what I posted, why don’t you try hard to focus on replying to the content. I know that’s hard for you, but give it a shot.

Fox has plenty of unbiased or low biased news.

Jan 24, 2020, 7:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Fair and Balanced ]

McCallum, Brier, Hemmer are just a few and there's the old guy on Sunday, Chris Wallace who is more akin to the Sunday news programing back in the 1960s. Anyone who calls him bias is bias and just doesn't like half of what that old buzzard asked. He's a hard interview.

The five is like the view but with much more intellect from GG and Dana Perino than the entire cast of the view. Hannity has good guest but he gets on my last nerves repeating his 'catchy quick phrases,' and talking over Dershowitz, Solomon and about 25 more people there who are much better at making a point and have given hannity most of what he has to say.

Tucker had Gabbard on last night. I had to see that. Laura Ingraham had two constitutional lawyers on last night and Bob Barr who is on Trump's impeachment team.

I do not watch either of those three regularly but if they have good guest I will record them and FF through to the part which interest me. If the MSM would interview Solomon, Dershowitz or Barr or a decent honest constitutional conservative lawyer I'd watch more MSM too.

I, unlike most, don't get impeachment news from anyone. I watch the inquiry and now I'm watching the trial and I declare. The inquiry didn't put me to sleep like the trial. Most of the stuff the house managers said today has been said four to seven times before this week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their website is very biased. Can’t speak for the tv channel,

Jan 24, 2020, 8:28 PM

as I don’t watch it, but I look at Fox News online multiple times per day and it’s extremely biased.

Jan 24, 2020, 7:16 PM

Saves their viewers the trouble of having to stick their fingers in their ears.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What’s even more amusing

Jan 25, 2020, 12:16 AM

You people are actually watching these antics on TV somehow expecting new revelations to transform out of the democrats repetition of the same empty rhetoric they spewed for 6 weeks in the house. The only highlight I was able to catch on yt that was worth a #### was Fat Nadler getting his ### handed to him by Chief Justice.

Why waste time on something when the outcome is pre-decided.

Re: What’s even more amusing

Jan 25, 2020, 6:48 AM

Other than now having new audio of Trump proving that Trump is absolutely full of dung, nothing new has come out. On another note Memphis, everything that has been said about Trump has been proven to be factual. I would respect Trump supporters opinions a lot more if you just admitted that he is full of it, but that you still think he is way better than the Dems and what they are offering or planning.

Replies: 16
| visibility 412
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic