Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good afternoon TNETTERs! Tested negative last week for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

Good afternoon TNETTERs! Tested negative last week for

Jan 15, 2021, 2:46 PM

Covid. Felt somewhat better each day with the exception of Tuesday. Noticed yesterday I had no smell. Well, you guessed it, tested positive this a.m. I've limited my exposure to everyone just in case. Glad I did. Hopefully, no else gets it on my behalf. Right now, only systems are stuffy nose and no smell. Hopefully I'm on the mend and this worst part is behind me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's to a quick and full recovery my friend!***

Jan 15, 2021, 2:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Good afternoon TNETTERs! Tested negative last week for

Jan 15, 2021, 2:49 PM

Get well soon!

So, no new lady friend to canoodle with as posters have suggested?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2021, 2:52 PM

Here's to a quick recovery with minimal symptoms.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Hope you feel better soon, m0f0! Look on the bright side,

Jan 15, 2021, 2:59 PM

at least it's not the butt AIDS.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Jan 15, 2021, 3:10 PM

Prayers sent. Take care of your self. Keep us posted

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get well soon my friend!***

Jan 15, 2021, 3:11 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get well soon! Prayers for a speedy recovery!***

Jan 15, 2021, 3:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Jan 15, 2021, 3:16 PM

Hope you are past the worst of it. I tested positive on 1/6. That was the only day I really felt bad. Taste and smell is starting to come back, but a long way from where it should be. I am out of isolation tomorrow! Get well soon and Go Tigers.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2021, 3:20 PM

Best wishes MFO. Hope the virus is leaving your body and your symptoms will leave as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

try not to get the bored sick

Jan 15, 2021, 4:03 PM

get well soon!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Jan 15, 2021, 4:14 PM

Sorry to hear that MFO. Prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2021, 4:45 PM

Its slowly working it way through my family. Grand kids came home from a week with their Dad on Christmas day with it. We 3 adults tested 3 days after they tested positive. we all negative. Week later my wife tests positive and I test negative. I tested again today a week later and will get results on Monday. I am sick sneezing drainage and cough. Probably going to be out of work for the 3rd week. Prayers too. Wife has no energy and trying to help take care of a 8th month old. Along with my daughter's divorce. #cheatinghusband

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2021, 6:41 PM

Prayers for you and your family, Sportsfan

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Strong prayers for you and your family. Keep the faith!***

Jan 16, 2021, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Good afternoon TNETTERs! Tested negative last week for ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hang in there MFO...speedy recovery.***

Jan 15, 2021, 4:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2021, 4:52 PM

Get well soon! and cut the cheese with reckless abandon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks everyone. I'm not going to lie, I'm somewhat nervous

Jan 15, 2021, 6:00 PM

and scared.

take good care of yourself myfavo...

Jan 15, 2021, 6:25 PM

our care team is seeing it daily at our office. thinking about you. sucks to stay away from jr i’m certain. stay positive and rest.

go tigers

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Thanks everyone. I'm not going to lie, I'm somewhat nervous

Jan 15, 2021, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Thanks everyone. I'm not going to lie, I'm somewhat nervous ]

Sending up a prayer for you now.

--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Thanks everyone. I'm not going to lie, I'm somewhat nervous

Jan 16, 2021, 6:33 AM [ in reply to Thanks everyone. I'm not going to lie, I'm somewhat nervous ]

I would be also, and I'm scared for you!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2021, 6:01 PM

Regret to hear that news. Hope you have no major problems and have a rapid and complete recovery.

I got my first vaccine this AM and will get my second one on Feb. 22. About two weeks after that I will be coming out of hibernation. I trust this vaccine is more than "band aid" protection.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers Up for you buddy!!!

Jan 15, 2021, 6:20 PM

You’ll whip this mess!!!

Holler if I can do anything to help you or Jr . . . I’m less than an hour away!!!

Love you Brother!!!!!!!

Prayers for you too and your crew Sportsfan!!!

Jan 15, 2021, 6:25 PM

I remember a couple of years ago I had a really bothersome sinus infection, come straight to Tigernet and made sure everyone knew

Jan 15, 2021, 6:27 PM

how did that work out for you sweetie?

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

She survived!!!

Jan 15, 2021, 6:29 PM

So it must be a good practice!!!

Re: She survived!!!

Jan 15, 2021, 6:31 PM

she may have meant to say vag infection. she was so busy trolling myfavo she mistakenly typed sinus

Jan 15, 2021, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Good afternoon TNETTERs! Tested negative last week for ]

I get you are troll loser, but my god man, diaf.

Re: Good afternoon - backatcha MyFO!

Jan 15, 2021, 8:43 PM

Prayers and positive thoughts for you my friend!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jan 15, 2021, 11:47 PM

Praying for quick healing for you MFO.

Praying for you and your family Sportsfan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 4:36 AM

Good luck and fast recovery. At 50yrs old I was on couch with taste issues, no appetite, actually vomitted a few times over 4 days and had headache. Last flu bug was much worse. On 5th day, i felt lot better and day 7 almost 100%. But I have had morning phlegm everyday since 5mos ago. Usually one clearing cough and that's all. Never a smoker, or any type of abuse drugs but I am a cancer survivor. That said, speedy recovery! But I'm sure you are fine!

Anyone notice how the scary media reports have gone away and the great vaccine is available since the elections?

Please get well soon my friend....

Jan 16, 2021, 4:58 AM

Prayers for you!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best wishes for a quick recovery.***

Jan 16, 2021, 5:33 AM

How many viruses is this for you now?***

Jan 16, 2021, 5:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It's just one. You're welcome to change places.***

Jan 16, 2021, 10:51 AM

Jan 16, 2021, 6:31 AM

I'm truly sorry to hear that my friend, I will pray for a full recovery very soon!!! There is so many with covid now, and if you let your guard down just once, you never know who, and what is standing there beside you!!!

Jan 16, 2021, 8:35 AM

Hope you have an easy time with it and recover quickly. My wife tested positive yesterday morning and I'm going to get tested at 9 am. We have the same symptoms so it's pretty much guaranteed I have it too but I need the rest results for work.

Dang, get better soon! Co-worker tested 3 times before

Jan 16, 2021, 9:04 AM

getting a positive. By then he was well over a week in and totally recovered.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Sounds like a mild case

Jan 16, 2021, 10:20 AM

Hopefully. Stay hydrated

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 10:38 AM

I am so sorry that you are "Covided," MfO! Please take good care and know that your Tiger buds are covering you with prayers. God bless, my friend!

Jan 16, 2021, 11:52 AM

Get well soon.

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic