Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hai Giys! Crazy weather this weekend, huh?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Hai Giys! Crazy weather this weekend, huh?

Sep 15, 2014, 2:05 PM

Anything interesting happen in Clem-land?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently you guys beat us Saturday. I missed the game.

Sep 15, 2014, 2:06 PM

Congrats.

Re: Hai Giys! Crazy weather this weekend, huh?

Sep 15, 2014, 2:06 PM

No, we had a bye week and watched the 1st quarter of the Texas/UCLA game.

The state of Tejas has some pretty decent teams....

Sep 15, 2014, 3:42 PM

from what I hear.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You obviously want another BanHammer

Sep 15, 2014, 2:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: You obviously want another BanHammer

Sep 15, 2014, 2:36 PM

yeah, I'm just begging for it, aren't I?

"THAT STINKIN COOT, HOW DARE HE MENTION THE WEATHER???"

Exactly***

Sep 15, 2014, 2:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 15, 2014, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Re: You obviously want another BanHammer ]

I think its more the polluted dirty air in cola more than anything, always seems to make opponents disoriented and not think logically.

Sep 15, 2014, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Re: You obviously want another BanHammer ]

> yeah, I'm just begging for it, aren't I?
>
> "THAT STINKIN COOT, HOW DARE HE MENTION THE
> WEATHER???"

Oh no! You just placed your tiger pulse in extreme jeopardy! You know, that number that is more important than your credit score.

Tell 'em capon

Sep 15, 2014, 8:47 PM

smh

Yeah, my university is still better than yours.

Sep 15, 2014, 2:37 PM

Which chances are you didn't attend in the first place.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Yeah, my university is still better than yours.

Sep 15, 2014, 3:52 PM

lol, someone with a Tiger Board join date a SOLID 10 years after mine is questioning my Internet bona fides....

BTW, who said VT was the 2nd best team in the ACC when ECU beat them? uh, the pollsters?

all that means is...

Sep 15, 2014, 4:07 PM

that you have been a troll 10 yrs longer than the guy has been a member of tigernet.

Yep, you would come to TigerNet and act like confessedcoot and then run over to fgf making fun of things people said on TigerNet. You tried the same thing in chat until you got blasted so bad.

Finally the mods figured you out and banned you. Not sure why they let you back on here.

Re: all that means is...

Sep 15, 2014, 4:44 PM

Man! A 3 point win at home against a conference rival sure does put a huge amount of "spurrier" in your mouth.

Be glad you won. You guys had the benefit of UGA getting called for pass interference that could have mirror imaged what they did to us in Athens with the flags being left in the pockets. Also, not a first down at the end of the game. You guys got a very, very gracious spot. And as luck would have it, a kicker who has made 20 in a row decides to miss 2 against you guys. But, you still won. You've won the right to run your mouths in the last 5 years, and in perfect coot form, you're taking advantage of the right. We know football just started 5 years ago. Well, according to you guys anyway.

Some other big feats during those 5 years, you know, other than your probation. You became a 500 team. You played for your first SEC Championship. I guess you could call it that. Wouldn't you? You've added nice facilities. A very nice scoreboard. Maybe the biggest in football. Sort of goes along with your ego. And last but not least, you've added the largest banner with a coach on it, that I've ever seen. I guess if you can't win anything worth putting a banner up, you just put one up of your coach.

I know 5 years is a long time and you're obviously very proud of it. When you fail to win your division this year how many times will that be that another team, whom you beat, won it? And 45 years since you've won your conference (the one from the ACC in which you went 7-4?) Yep, that one. How dusty is it?

You guys are pathetic. Every looked to see how many teams in Division 1A actually have worse history than you? I don't think it is a whole lot longer than your winning streak.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2014, 3:19 PM

What a sad little pathetic life you must lead... To come on your rivals message board to do... well... whatever it is you're doing.... I'm glad you found your way out from underneath the rock you've been hiding under since the beat down A&M gave you.. And that "hard fought" victory against AAC/Conf USA juggernaut that is.. East Carolina University. Do me a favor.. Go punch out for your break at the gas station.. Walk out into the parking lot... Keep walking.. and step out into oncoming traffic.. You'll get yours come November... Fool...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why are you so angry?

Sep 15, 2014, 3:25 PM

That "juggernaut" ECU just pasted the ACC's second best team---you know the VT team that beat mighty Ohio State the week before?!? And thanks for bringing up aTm--gee it's only been three weeks. During that same time, Clemson found a way to get rocked to UGA...the same UGA team that Carolina beat Saturday. But hey, you got to play your starters deep into the fourth quarter against SCST. Nice.

Only a "fool" would call another the same after five straight double-digit losses.

Re: Why are you so angry?

Sep 15, 2014, 3:26 PM

Who said VT was the ACC's 2nd best team? Oh -- you did, which is mighty convenient for your argument.

Either way, you're a fool.

My bad- Clemson is the 2nd best team

Sep 15, 2014, 3:40 PM

FSU #1, Clemson #24, UNC #25, and VT is "receiving votes". It took me a minute to find in the Top 25 and the eight SEC teams.

Re: My bad- Clemson is the 2nd best team

Sep 15, 2014, 3:43 PM

Congratulations on how well all your conference foes did this weekend. I'm sure you know that it makes perfect sense for sports fans to cheer for the teams they're competing with for a common prize. I'm sure you're every bit as proud of that as your UGA win.

Not proud but it will matter in the end

Sep 15, 2014, 3:44 PM

I would think you'd want your opponents ranked as high as possible to boost your SOS. After you guys fall out of the Top 25 on Sunday it's really going to hurt ours so we need our conference foes to pick up your slack.

Re: Not proud but it will matter in the end

Sep 15, 2014, 3:47 PM

But you already play in the SEC --- what's the issue whether Clemson is ranked high or not? Playing a conference of world beaters should surely suffice, although I certainly don't want to get in the way of you gloating like the loser you are.

Re: My bad- Clemson is the 2nd best team

Sep 15, 2014, 3:44 PM [ in reply to My bad- Clemson is the 2nd best team ]

It's weird how the sec west has 5 teams ranked ahead of any team in the east.

Sep 15, 2014, 3:47 PM

A&M just scored again, with that great D the Coots have y'all could win it all this season. LOL not really

Wut? I thought they already won it all...

Sep 15, 2014, 4:07 PM

because they have beat us 5 years in a row and beat UGA this past weekend. Why the heck are we still playing?

Sep 15, 2014, 9:14 PM

Yea. Realty just set in. Clemson is 20 points underdog on the road. V tech and Ga tech suck. And have to play Boston College on the road. Top it off that The old ball coach wins games with less teams.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic