Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Badge of honor!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Badge of honor!!

Jan 6, 2016, 9:53 PM
image.png(72.4 K)

Hahaha. They are real touchy over there about their football program and I haven't the slightest idea why! I can assure you all I did nothing to deserve such treatment ??

Go Tigers! Bring home a natty!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rules violation=Telling truth***

Jan 6, 2016, 9:55 PM

Re: Rules violation=Telling truth***

Jan 6, 2016, 9:58 PM

Exactly Robert. There was a thread about "what traditions muschamp would bring bring to gamecock football and which traditions would he allow to stay"

I simply replied that "losing seems to be a tradition the gamecocks have had for years and I expect muschamp to keep that tradition intact for years to come!"

Then I got the boot simply for telling the truth

Jan 6, 2016, 10:12 PM

You don't bring traditions, traditions are historical and form over time without planning. They are a sad bunch of lost chickens looking for a farmer that loves them

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On a related note, this was my favorite FGF moment ever

Jan 6, 2016, 10:14 PM

From 7/2013

Re: Williams-Brice Renovations
I can't understand what is taking so long to realize we need history banners in the concourses? Almost everywhere but USC has this now.7/22 10:58 AM | IP: Logged

Re: On a related note, this was my favorite FGF moment ever

Jan 6, 2016, 10:19 PM

Smh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahahaha

Jan 6, 2016, 10:20 PM [ in reply to On a related note, this was my favorite FGF moment ever ]

everyone quick! Gather all the scholars you know so we can start combing through coot football history and come up with things to put on these banners to hang!

(3 yrs later)

:)

George Rogers sells his trophy for blow, Navy killed their only title hope,

Jan 6, 2016, 10:21 PM

Most lopsided SEC Championship game ever, 3 11 win seasons followed by 10 wins in 2 years,

Re: Hahahaha

Jan 6, 2016, 11:51 PM [ in reply to Hahahaha ]

Picture of the 5th place rings...

Jan 6, 2016, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Rules violation=Telling truth*** ]

Exactly. Which proves that my comment about losing in regards to coot football traditions was on point and seems to be the only real tradition they have that has been passed down through the years.

I was spot on in my assessment but the mods didn't see it that way

Jan 6, 2016, 10:20 PM

Haha I can imagine they didn't. I don't ever last long over there either. A name like smellycock123 doesn't help either

What's wrong with that handle?

Jan 6, 2016, 10:23 PM

Re: What's wrong with that handle?

Jan 6, 2016, 10:25 PM

I thought it was a great disguise, in honor of one of the best QB's the gamecocks have ever fielded. They saw through it pretty quick though

The funniest part is they even allow handles like that at

Jan 6, 2016, 10:26 PM

all. They've got a poster that goes by Big Black ####.

Re: Badge of honor!!

Jan 6, 2016, 10:06 PM

How can touching swords on a c ock site be a rules violation?

Jan 6, 2016, 10:21 PM

Yeah what's up with that??? I got banned earlier this season, and I assure you I wasn't being a jerk, no ad hominem attacks, etc. I think they literally banned me just for being a Clemson fan. But I pay for Rivals - how can they do that? I don't even see a customer service line or portal to complain to. What gives with those clowns??

My question is...

Jan 6, 2016, 10:23 PM

Once ur banned can you not even see any posts at all?! I still would like to view the dumpter Fire even if I can't post but it won't let me

Pretty depressing but I guess our Tigers playing for a Natty will have to console me for now haha

You can still browse, just no interaction. My TI handle got

Jan 6, 2016, 10:24 PM

banned.

Re: You can still browse, just no interaction. My TI handle got

Jan 6, 2016, 10:26 PM

Every time I go to the page it gives me the "banned" picture I posted....do I have to sign my username out or what?

Do you pay for any of the Rivals sites?***

Jan 6, 2016, 10:27 PM

Re: Do you pay for any of the Rivals sites?***

Jan 6, 2016, 10:29 PM

No I don't pay. I only made a free username on fGf bc I felt that comment was to good to pass up lol I used to just go on with no username to view

Gotcha. My handle was from TI, that might be why I can still

Jan 6, 2016, 10:30 PM

view.

Re: Gotcha. My handle was from TI, that might be why I can still

Jan 6, 2016, 10:34 PM

Ok thanks for the help. Since I can't view right now and you come across any gem thread titles like "muschamp vs Dabo" or "Connor Mitch better than Deshaun?" Or "muschamp killing recruiting, Stole a 3 star from Troy!" Please post so I can laugh hysterically for a little while

It would be greatly appreciated and worth at least 1 thumbs up from me! Haha

Re: Gotcha. My handle was from TI, that might be why I can still

Jan 6, 2016, 11:15 PM

Log out and it should work. If not, clear your cookies

Re: You can still browse, just no interaction. My TI handle got

Jan 6, 2016, 10:28 PM [ in reply to You can still browse, just no interaction. My TI handle got ]

In all honesty I only did it at cocky talk. I really don't have the patience needed to be a special needs teacher and hats off to all those in that profession.

Re: My question is...

Jan 6, 2016, 10:28 PM [ in reply to My question is... ]

You can browse if not logged into Rivals/TI. So incognito mode is easiest. But my god are they some nazi moderators. It's censorship at its worst over there.

In stark contrast, I'm only slightly embarrassed to say that I really like Oklahoma's forums (LandThieves). Terrific interface and they welcome all points of view. Also relatively reasonable Sooners over there - seems the majority of the whiny @ss ones were the ones who came here to post ;)

Re: My question is...

Jan 6, 2016, 10:30 PM

Most of those were cockysooners not true Sooners. Everyone we met at the game were a class act

Jan 6, 2016, 11:21 PM

Did you delouse afterwards? ????????

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic