Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To people whining about the TL Hanna incident....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

To people whining about the TL Hanna incident....

May 3, 2014, 10:59 PM

I missed my Senior Prom because of a upperstate soccer playoff game. Did I care? NOPE. If those poor players care more about dancing away at their prom than winning a playoff game they need to quit the team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To people whining about the TL Hanna incident....

May 3, 2014, 11:09 PM

Soccer??? Hahahaha

+1 hahaha***

May 4, 2014, 12:39 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahaha soccer? Tell me more about how your parents

May 3, 2014, 11:11 PM

Wouldn't let you have sugar or contact sports growing up

As opposed to what? Baseball, Golf, Track, Tennis

May 4, 2014, 8:20 AM

Other than football and wrestling, what other sports have more contact than soccer? Theres alot more contact in it than any of you pine sitting third teamers of the local AA high school think there is.

"In America everybody hates soccer and honestly,

May 3, 2014, 11:25 PM

That's the way it should be" haha just messing around I had to throw that east bound and down quote in there. I see where you're coming from but for alot of those players this was the last time they had a chance to go to the prom. I went when I was in highschool. I didn't want to go but the girl I was dating made me and I can honestly say im glad I went. The school should of rescheduled the game, they shouldn't of made some of those players miss the last opportunity they had to make a memory.

Re: "In America everybody hates soccer and honestly,

May 3, 2014, 11:57 PM

Exactly. I played 20+ playoff games of varsity baseball between traveling as an 8th grader with the team as a reserve through my senior year. I remember probably 3 of those games well, and a handful of others vaguely.

I remember the pre-prom party, the prom, the bonfires and doobies and beers a lot more.

Bottom line, unless it was the state championship series, there's no reason why you can't reschedule a SATURDAY baseball game to where the guys can make it to prom.

I don't understand why people are scoffing at the idea of rescheduling a game for the prom. Even a playoff game in high school baseball is relatively meaningless in the big picture...every bit as meaningless as some folks are framing the prom to be.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic