Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To put an end to the Hamburger debate once and for all....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 3,704

To put an end to the Hamburger debate once and for all....

Jan 15, 2019, 4:53 PM

Even the Russian President was treated to a Hamburger by the American President. So if this is a big deal to anyone it’s because you’re looking to make a big deal out of nothing.
Everyone enjoyed being treated to hamburgers by the President.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/05/19/president-obama-and-cheeseburgers-a-love-story/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Re: To put an end to the Hamburger debate once and for all....

Jan 15, 2019, 4:57 PM

https://twitter.com/LawyerRogelio/status/1085277849794347011

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You didn’t read the article. The president was Obama.

Jan 15, 2019, 5:24 PM

JD404® said:

https://twitter.com/LawyerRogelio/status/1085277849794347011

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Didn't have to read it. Could tell by the URL it was about Obama

Jan 15, 2019, 5:26 PM

Had nothing to do with my comment, really.

Shake Shack is a million times better than cold McD's, though.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Didn't have to read it. Could tell by the URL it was about Obama

Jan 16, 2019, 8:03 AM

Shake Shack is a treat. It's awesome.

Re: To put an end to the Hamburger debate once and for all....

Jan 15, 2019, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Re: To put an end to the Hamburger debate once and for all.... ]

In the article about Hunter didn't he say they heard it was going to be fast food on the bus ride up and thought it was a joke?

And if you listed to the audio right after you hear the guy say "I thought it was a joke," You can hear someone, maybe the same guy say "it's awesome"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but but but TRUMP!

Jan 15, 2019, 5:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: but but but TRUMP!

Jan 15, 2019, 6:17 PM

Hate to tell you this...

Jan 16, 2019, 9:46 AM [ in reply to but but but TRUMP! ]

but a lot of us who aren't LIBERAL, but are SOUTHERN think it was tacky to invite someone into your home and serve them MacDonalds. We were raised to believe we serve real food to our guests or(as my grandmother would say) we were "shaming ourselves". This isn't really political, it is more about hospitality and the way one treats guests to us.

Hamburgers are awesome. But Trump gave our players

Jan 15, 2019, 5:32 PM

food that was intentionally low quality to make a political point... which he said explicitly early in his statements.

It was literally the worst quality food he could have found... and it was all staged.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure why this is so hard for some to grasp***

Jan 15, 2019, 5:36 PM

The mental illness of tribal politics.

Jan 15, 2019, 5:41 PM

Both sides do it. Very sad.

Re: Hamburgers are awesome. But Trump gave our players

Jan 15, 2019, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Hamburgers are awesome. But Trump gave our players ]

Trump loves fast food. There are tons of articles about how much he eats fast food. He has the diet of a 10 year old if a 10 year old was a billionaire and could eat whatever he/she wanted.

I don't think he did it as a slight to the team or as a political statement. I think Trump realized that the kitchens were down and went with what he knows.

If he had a better palate he might've had something different catered.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear that. And that makes sense... but

Jan 15, 2019, 5:50 PM

the thing that seems much more relevant is this...

Nearly everything Trump has been tweeting and talking about has to do for the last few weeks has to do with trying to get the Democrats to be blamed for the shutdown. Early on in his statements about the meal he said that it was the Democrats FAULT that they were eating that meal instead of something nicer.

If he just randomly chose fast food.... then why not years previous, and why say BLAME democrats for it and relating it to the shutdown?

Here's the White House press secretary on record

Jan 15, 2019, 5:55 PM

“Because the Democrats refuse to negotiate on border security,” a statement from press secretary Sarah Sanders explained, “much of the residence staff at the White House is furloughed — so the president is personally paying for the event to be catered with some of everyone’s favorite fast foods.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/15/president-trumps-extravagant-sandwich-celebration-clemson-university

Re: Hamburgers are awesome. But Trump gave our players

Jan 15, 2019, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Hamburgers are awesome. But Trump gave our players ]

Go take you self righteous liberal nonsense to reddit or Twitter, but Get the F out of a football forum.

Haha, nice tantrum. See all the assumptions in this guy's

Jan 17, 2019, 1:36 PM

emo reaction?

Self-righteous and liberal have nothing to do with what I said. He just went to his brainwashed zero-thinking playbook. Also, I am literally responding to someone else's OP about this topic. But without thinking (obviously) this poor soul tells me to get out of the football forum.

This is why our Founding Fathers weren't crazy about too much Democracy. Most people are too easy to completely manipulate and turn into zombies.

Screw the Nitpickers...

Jan 15, 2019, 5:40 PM

...they made the best out of the situation and had an experience that few people ever get and they will always remember.

From the comments I’ve heard the team had a grrreat time!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump can’t win. If he served steak and lobster, libtards

Jan 15, 2019, 7:16 PM

Would have shamed him for serving that while government is shut down and federal workers are going without.

D@mned no matter what he does.

Screw libtards. They are ruining this country.***

Jan 15, 2019, 7:17 PM

Re: Screw libtards. They are ruining this country.***

Jan 15, 2019, 7:57 PM

Someone has sand in their panties.

Re: Screw libtards. They are ruining this country.***

Jan 16, 2019, 8:47 AM

And someone has their head in the sand.

Anyone who uses the word libtard, un-sarcastically, probably

Jan 17, 2019, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Trump can’t win. If he served steak and lobster, libtards ]

has a personality disorder.

POTUS bragged about he paid for it...

Jan 16, 2019, 9:49 AM

He has a hotel down in Pennsylvania Avenue. Why not get catering from his own hotel?.....ohh wait they do not serve American Junk Food there.

The First Lady seemed to be really involved with home arrangements at the White House.

He does know a lot about Southern Hospitality.

Message was edited by: rockhill

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 3,704
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic