Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Had to work yesterday and didn't watch the game live
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 809

Had to work yesterday and didn't watch the game live

Sep 30, 2018, 9:19 AM

Yes, I know I'm retired but was doing fund raising exhibit for the state park. My wife watched the game and let me know the final score and the Trevor was hurt. I normally will have 3 beers while watching a close game (2 for the blow outs). When she texted me the final score, I replied sounds like a 3 beer game. Her reply was simply "4."

While watching the replay midway through the 4th quarter, I told her this would have been the whole six pack game. Even knowing we would score another TD I was on pins and needles. I was also worried we may have left too much time on the clock (and last year I think they would have found a way to come back and beat us).

I haven't commented on the Bryant situation, but after yesterday if given equal opportunity I think Brice would have made him 3rd string by the end of the year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

6 (beers) & 64 (?) are both great numbers Mr ED!

Sep 30, 2018, 9:25 AM

Haa...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Had to work yesterday and didn't watch the game live

Sep 30, 2018, 12:36 PM

Me and a buddy watched on tape delay with a media blackout during the game. At 7:30 Sat evening we were on pins and needles when we observed the Tigers winning. After we finished the game, our spouses told us they knew the outcome of the game. They were laughing on the inside watching us squirm and celebrate. Give them credit for not spilling the beans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Had to work yesterday and didn't watch the game live

Sep 30, 2018, 12:37 PM

Me and a buddy watched on tape delay with a media blackout during the game. At 7:30 Sat evening we were on pins and needles when we observed the Tigers winning. After we finished the game, our spouses told us they knew the outcome of the game. They were laughing on the inside watching us squirm and celebrate. Give them credit for not spilling the beans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 809
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic