Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Had a Bama fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 4,234

Had a Bama fan

May 19, 2018, 8:15 PM

Pass us today driving up I 40. He made it a point to blow his horn and show us him A’ cap. Hope you guys aren’t that big a prick!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Had a Bama fan

May 19, 2018, 8:28 PM

He was letting you know he was on the way to see his wife, I mean cousin!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2018, 9:46 AM

You are repeating yourself, but it also could be his sister, too. They provide living proof that cousins do marry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2018, 8:59 PM

Bama fans are mostly inbred losers that have never set foot in Tuscaloosa.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I think ‘inbred’ might be a bit much, however,

May 19, 2018, 9:23 PM

I do believe they ‘were’ non alumni coot fans who found a new bandwagon to hitch a ride on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I'm only basing that on having lived in Alabama for 21 years

May 19, 2018, 9:30 PM

so I could be wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I think ‘inbred’ might be a bit much, however,

May 20, 2018, 9:46 AM [ in reply to I think ‘inbred’ might be a bit much, however, ]

Very possible!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So true. My wife played volleyball at Auburn, so

May 20, 2018, 7:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Had a Bama fan ]

she is always wearing something Auburn, and no matter where we are she constantly gets a "Roll Tide". When this has happened over the years, 100% of the time it has been someone who never took one step in a University of Alabama classroom. My wife always asks the question "did you attend the University of Alabama?", and the answer has been a 100% "no". Living is South Carolina, many of them are also SCAR fans, but wherever we are across the country, it has yet to be an Alabama alum dealing out the "Roll Tide".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you sure he wasn't a

May 19, 2018, 9:28 PM

Braves fan (as in Atlanta)? Whenever I see a "G" I say go Packers to the bulldog wearing it...then I get the look or a reply. Same font as Green Bay buddy! In your case, Atlanta.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: Are you sure he wasn't a

May 19, 2018, 9:54 PM

Bama's 'A' is the Braves 'A' with a mullet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2018, 10:00 PM

It just hit him that A was the 1st letter in the alphabet when he saw that C!! He forgot there was a B between the two.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

He was letting you know that he.........

May 19, 2018, 10:13 PM

expects us to beat them next January for the National Championship.

May 20, 2018, 6:14 AM

I only wave at other Tiger fans when I'm out on the road!!!

May 20, 2018, 6:29 AM

We are in a good place. Getting recognized by Bama fans. Ten years ago he wouldn't have given a rats patootie about a Clemson fan.

They are the only team in the country with the resume to do

May 20, 2018, 7:42 AM

that, but, their time for retribution is fast approaching as well. Bring on Clemson / Bama IV.

May 20, 2018, 9:44 AM

They are.

May 20, 2018, 11:28 AM

i'll pray for you

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 4,234
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic