Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hacob Park to SCAR
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,484

Hacob Park to SCAR

Dec 12, 2017, 9:07 AM

The kid is from South Carolina, is heading to his 4th school next year, and has had major drama at every stop. Sounds like a perfect fit. Oh, and he's a pretty solid quarterback.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fat fingers...Jacob Park***

Dec 12, 2017, 9:08 AM

I'm not so sure on the solid quarterback part

Dec 12, 2017, 9:11 AM

He has a ton of arm talent, but I watched ~ 8 Iowa State games this year (friends with an alum) and he just has terrible decision-making. No pocket presence, bad under pressure, and throws a lot of picks.

He has some mild off the field issues as well. If I'm SC, I'd take a hard pass.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, I'm confused

Dec 12, 2017, 11:01 AM

Aren't those qualities USuCk actually looks for in a QB? With the exception of Shaw, that seems to fit their M.O. perfectly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Daddy's not going to like that...

Dec 12, 2017, 9:17 AM

SCAR fans were already calling for Dakereon Joyner to unseat Bentley but bringing in a graduate transfer that has already has success at ISU would win over the fan base rather quickly.

Re: Daddy's not going to like that...

Dec 12, 2017, 9:45 AM

He has been nothing but trouble everywhere he has been. Manzell/Mayfield clone with less talent of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pic

Dec 12, 2017, 9:53 AM

yes, it is real

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I lika you! My wife, early strong like mule. Then wizard's***

Dec 12, 2017, 10:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hacob Park to SCAR

Dec 12, 2017, 10:02 AM

Dude lost his starting gig at ISU to their middle linebacker. He is not good at all. With DJ moving to safety he and Bentley will duke it out for suckiest QB

He looks like a perfect fit

Dec 12, 2017, 10:26 AM

https://247sports.com/player/jacob-park-20348

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He looks like a perfect fit

Dec 12, 2017, 11:06 AM

I think this is the kid that went to Stratford with my daughter , then committed to UGA and Richt .
Not sure , but he wasn't a " pro style " QB at Stratford HS . Lost in the state final to Northwestern .

He may be the best QB there next year , if true .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yep, Stratford

Dec 12, 2017, 1:18 PM

Had a great career in high school; head case ever since

Re: He looks like a perfect fit

Dec 12, 2017, 1:03 PM [ in reply to He looks like a perfect fit ]

I thought someone had monkeyed with the picture to make him look like a doofus. Apparently not.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,484
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic