Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How are we 9-1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,855

How are we 9-1

Nov 11, 2017, 7:12 PM

We have a golden horse shoe up our ###. Because I don’t know how we are 9-1. Kelly Bryant is a talented runner and great athlete. But as a passer and a Qb he is holding the offense back. He looked great the beginning of the season. But when teams started to load the box a bit. And make him throw he has looked pretty rough.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha ha. SEC Least sucks donkey #####.***

Nov 11, 2017, 7:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Ha! I bet I know what those hashes are that the censors

Nov 11, 2017, 7:17 PM

blocked.

Rhymes with Slicks.

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Re: How are we 9-1

Nov 11, 2017, 7:13 PM

It's because our QB got hurt.
Otherwise we're 10-0.

Nov 11, 2017, 7:14 PM

It takes him 3-4 minutes to get rid of the ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

But, Butt..we are 9-1 & #4!

Nov 11, 2017, 7:14 PM

!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly, it felt like the first half of...

Nov 11, 2017, 7:16 PM

... Last year that was the case especially with the ncsu win. Cardiac kids pulled it off last year like we were the team of destiny. I'll be shocked if we make it to the playoffs.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dropped passes don’t help***

Nov 11, 2017, 7:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2017, 7:20 PM

Yes we won ,why do we run the qb more than our 3or 4 good RBs especially towards the end of the game? Pollard is slow and was no help on the two fumbles we had on the two or three yard line.If he is our best we may need some heavy coaching on his back up

Nov 11, 2017, 7:54 PM

I do also wonder from time to time if Rob Spence is calling plays.The bubble screen is ok once in a while but we need something off that formation that would work.We don’t need Rob though

We won 9 and lost 1.

Nov 11, 2017, 7:57 PM

I decided I am not going to be upset as to how they did it, as long as they continue to win.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nov 11, 2017, 7:59 PM

Coots will make us 11-1 going into another ACC Championship game .
The reason we are 9-1 , Jessy ...is we are a balanced football team that doesn't fall apart under adverse conditions and we have learned how to keep our composure and finish ...pretty simple stuff , actually .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 11, 2017, 8:03 PM

We are 9-1 because we play like a team. We had 12 receivers catch a pass today. We had freshmen and 2nd and 3rd stringers step up and make plays. Others than a few D linemen, we don't have the single players that carry the entire load. I too get a little irritated at conservative play calling sometimes, especially when we get a lead, but it seems to be working.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,855
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic