Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lighten Up folks !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 5,594

Lighten Up folks !

Jun 8, 2017, 3:05 PM

Taking seriously a jab by Mark Richt is ridiculous. This is a GAME--Not WAR ! Take off the Orange colored glasses and just relax. If you think this is a big deal you are an idiot. This is just friendly gab and selling your program which is what he is supposed to do. Some of you folks need to get a life.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're too old school. Us middle age youngsters take..

Jun 8, 2017, 3:12 PM

this stuff seriously. What fun would the internet be if didn't get riled up. Where is is Skankhunt when we need him?

Re: Lighten Up folks !

Jun 8, 2017, 3:23 PM

Wth are you talking about? I've already sent him pics Kathy Griffin style. Don't let the sun set on you in SC Mark!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer Lowered.....

Jun 8, 2017, 3:26 PM

sounds like you're the idjit that needs to get a life....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jun 8, 2017, 3:34 PM

you're right, its hard to take a coach seriously who has done as little as he has

Jun 8, 2017, 3:41 PM

Lighten up old school. It's not your place to guide people's opinions or postings. It's actually quite funny what Richt said. Envy is such a negative trait.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I know Mark, and I'd like to think I do, he meant

Jun 8, 2017, 3:44 PM

to harm Clemson in every way possible with his long winded diatribe. He knows what happens now. Sleep light Marko.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Jun 8, 2017, 3:56 PM

The intent of many responding to Richt and others who make remarks about Clemson that sometimes may strike a sore spot with some Clemson fans, is to emphasize and continually remind us of the many superior advantages and opportunities we have here at Clemson. In essence, it provides us an opportunity to "lighten up". I've always respected Richt as a person and realize he is just trying to sell his program and in doing so, makes a pitch which he believes to be a selling point for his program.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spot on; making a bug deal out if nothing.

Jun 8, 2017, 4:13 PM

null

Message was edited by: Smiling Tiger®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Spot on; making a bug deal out if nothing.

Jun 8, 2017, 5:32 PM

What did you edit?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spot on; making a bug deal out if nothing.

Jun 8, 2017, 7:49 PM

I don't remember, but I was in the chair at the dentist's office and I had to edit three times before having to give it up. ??

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Yep, thin skinned bunch. Remember people were jumping

Jun 8, 2017, 4:22 PM

out of windows when the Will Fuller from ND said their game with us would be savage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Good Times^^^***

Jun 8, 2017, 5:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, thin skinned bunch. Remember people were jumping

Jun 8, 2017, 7:52 PM [ in reply to Yep, thin skinned bunch. Remember people were jumping ]

> out of windows when the Will Fuller from ND said
> their game with us would be savage.

Yep and what happened to Mr fuller?....

Shut down by MA2....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now we hope Fuller does good with DW throwing him passes***

Jun 8, 2017, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Yep, thin skinned bunch. Remember people were jumping ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sach up. don't be a #####

Jun 8, 2017, 4:28 PM

Football is WAR on every side of the ball. Offense, defense, coaching, fandom. If you don't like it the Volleyball board is that way >>>

HTH, OP

Jun 8, 2017, 4:30 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2017, 5:24 PM

With the reactions we have here I was expecting something a lot more serious. This comment was harmless. Richt knows he's going to slide that program into last place before too long.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2017, 5:55 PM

You're spot on old school! But, You know how folks roll on here. Clemson is the best school with the best players, the best coaches, the best facilities, and the best fans to ever play the game of football....You don't even have to say anything that could be perceived as negative about Clemson to get these snowflakes riled up! Just simply not be positive enough about Clemson and tiger nation has their panties in a bunch! Haha

Example: someone says "man, Clemson really has built a program down there. Never thought I'd see them do this well. They're killing it"

T-net responds "can you believe that no good, talentless, lowclass SOB said that about us! We just get no respect from anybody!!"

Go ahead, I'm a coot....blah blah blah.

Hey Coot

Jun 8, 2017, 6:06 PM

I See you joined our TigerNet forum on Dec.29,2016 --- was that right after or just before South Florida plucked your feathers --- you need to head on back to cocky talk and talk ""wimmins basketball""

Re: Hey Coot

Jun 8, 2017, 6:46 PM

Sounds like you've got me all figured out man. Good work.

Jun 8, 2017, 9:23 PM

That you , Mrs . Richt ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Tell em coot!***

Jun 8, 2017, 10:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2017, 10:20 PM

I agree. Just be glad we are now the team at the top, receiving the shots.

Replies: 23
| visibility 5,594
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic