Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That Hunter Johnson fellow never got a fair shot ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,165

That Hunter Johnson fellow never got a fair shot ...

May 22, 2018, 12:38 AM

Look, the few times he played he played brilliantly. I don't know about you but I judge by how someone does in a GAME. Can't blame the Lad for transferring.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes he did, he was beaten out last fall and again this

May 22, 2018, 12:44 AM

Spring, so he’s leaving. He’s our 3rd team QB for a reason.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes he did, he was beaten out last fall and again this

May 22, 2018, 7:18 AM

Is he really our third string? If so then kb should be 4th string... but I can’t imagine CB jumped HJ.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HJ is a pocket passer in a read option offense

May 22, 2018, 7:20 AM

yes he is/was our 3rd team QB

Then he should go to a Team that likes Pocket Passers ....

May 22, 2018, 9:09 PM

Like the NFL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes he did, he was beaten out last fall and again this

May 23, 2018, 1:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Yes he did, he was beaten out last fall and again this ]

I guess it might surprise you that a freshman came in the program in January, made a 50 yard rushing Td during a practice scrimmage, made a 50 yard pasding TD throw during a spring game, and proved, as a not-live QB like his senior leader also was in the game, he's not a HS joke in the pan got that got lucky to beat Deshaun's passing TD and passing yards records. What a concept, Clemson might actually not have only one generational QB in a decade....but to coots dismay, at least 2. Maybe some people need to let the Tommy West years go and realize what the coots don't want to... Dabo is building the real deal... And best is actually the standard. Go Tigers.

Message was edited by: Tigerman1978

Re: That Hunter Johnson fellow never got a fair shot ...

May 22, 2018, 9:10 PM

Probably due to his inability to run block.

May 22, 2018, 10:56 PM

All of you guys on here that keep running down Kelly Bryant and talking crap about him need to wake up — open your eyes and act like you have just a little bit of intelligence! That young man lead us to a 12 win season last year - an ACC championship and a return trip to the CFP and nobody thought that he could make it past game two of the season. He single handedly —by himself on offense — beat Auburn and I mean nobody helped him! He did it by himself! He tore Louisville and Miami to shreds and was a total leader the entire season. He had a bad game against — who?—Alabama? How many players have had bad games against Alabama guys? Oh and don’t forget he was following DeShawn Watson with that pressure —- Cmon — get off the Trevor Lawrence kick for just one second everyone. He played in the spring game and did well — wearing a yellow jersey knowing no one could breathe hard on him! let’s just be patient here...Kelly B. is the starter for a reason — our head coach that gets paid 8 1/2 million per year says “ he is the starter”. I think I’m going to trust in Dabo on that one —Trevor Lawrence will have his day but seriously everyone needs to give Kelly the credit he deserves—The constant beat up has gone too far!

Stop copy/pasting your lame post. And one mo thang.

May 23, 2018, 1:15 AM

Shut up coot!

May 23, 2018, 1:58 AM [ in reply to Re: That Hunter Johnson fellow never got a fair shot ... ]

Hey coot, try arguing that in the topic you made... Got your response in there... Prove me wrong, if you can.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,165
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic