Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Statement from ACC on moving championships including football championship out of NC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 95
| visibility 1

FB Update: Statement from ACC on moving championships including football championship out of NC

Sep 14, 2016, 1:24 PM

Statement from ACC on moving championships including football championship out of NC

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my opinion . .NCAA and ACC are a bunch . .

Sep 14, 2016, 1:28 PM

of #######!! hate this.

Re: my opinion . .NC legislature and governor are bu . .

Sep 14, 2016, 2:02 PM

I hate this too... but then I hate hate, I hate discriminatory laws motivated by bigotry.

Tell me this wise man, if a person comes in your bathroom dressed as a man, what gives you or anyone else the right to check their body parts, their DNA, or their bith certificate!

I have been using the urinal in a bathroom and the ladies room was full and women have come into the men's room to use the stalls that were not being used. I have no problem with this practice, because I am 60 years and I know when I need to go I am gonna go somewhere in the bushes or once in an empty ladies room I entered in a rush but did not have time to find another spot.

Sep 14, 2016, 5:18 PM

This is what I am doing I am canceling my Direct Tv not purchasing anymore sporting events tickets for ACC NCAA or Pro When you think you can control the Population for things that these dumb A$$ in these universities deem important. Its all screwed up. Hey university Presidents how about Making sure that these new college grads Know something. Biggest bunch of Dumb A$$3$ I ever seen coming out with these stupid made up Degrees they have now. Anybody can a Degree now days all you have to do is be willing to put in the time.

easy . . . . you either a f*KKing man or you are not . . .

Sep 14, 2016, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Re: my opinion . .NC legislature and governor are bu . . ]

If you are a man, you go into a mens bathroom. peoiple like you are making this difficult. It's not difficult!

Sep 15, 2016, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Re: my opinion . .NC legislature and governor are bu . . ]

So you went to the ladies room 1 time in a rush. I get that. Will You be ok with a perv going in there with your granddaughter ?????

I kneel when reading press statements by the ACC***

Sep 14, 2016, 1:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I kneel when reading press statements by the ACC***

Sep 14, 2016, 1:33 PM

good news, now I can just say I am a woman and compete in ACC or NCAA women sports.

I used my DNA-gender-assigned parts to urinate on the ACC!!***

Sep 14, 2016, 1:56 PM [ in reply to I kneel when reading press statements by the ACC*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

play it in Clemson***

Sep 14, 2016, 1:30 PM

Re: play it in Clemson***

Sep 14, 2016, 1:53 PM

That would be great.......a no travel day!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I'm all for moving some of these games out of........

Sep 14, 2016, 1:32 PM

NC in order to share things with other locations but not because of this NC law. This whole thing is ridiculous.

perhaps they should just nuke North Carolina and start over

Sep 14, 2016, 1:47 PM

We have got to pour all of our energy into correcting this bigotry against this fraction of less 1/2% of the population who may have been born into the wrong gendered body or who may just think they were, or who may have emotional or mental issues that need to be addressed. It is that important!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and 10% of that population even cares about the bathroom

Sep 14, 2016, 2:09 PM

laws

Re: I'm all for moving some of these games out of........***

Sep 14, 2016, 3:15 PM [ in reply to I'm all for moving some of these games out of........ ]

maybe if some of the large donors

Sep 14, 2016, 3:20 PM

maybe if some of the large donors stop donating to their universities, the ACC would make some sense out of all this. It's political correctness gone amok. I think there's a bunch of morons running these institutions. Did our president at Clemson University vote for this?

What do I do with my ACC championship tix for BOA stadium now?

Sep 14, 2016, 1:32 PM

Lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm wondering the same thing. It will probably be moved to

Sep 14, 2016, 1:41 PM

Florida

When??? "All locations will be announced in the future"

Sep 14, 2016, 1:33 PM

hurry the #### up

not much time to making plans and reservations etc ........

null

Re: When??? "All locations will be announced in the future"

Sep 14, 2016, 1:37 PM

Who can we call to get our money back for tix?

Lol, was thinking the same thing - Thanks Swoffie***

Sep 14, 2016, 1:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: FB Update: Statement from ACC on moving championships including football championship out of NC

Sep 14, 2016, 1:35 PM

The ACCs offices are in NC. Are they relocating?

Yes, not enough bathrooms***

Sep 14, 2016, 1:38 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THEY AREN'T IN NC; THEY ARE COLLECTIVELY UP THE

Sep 14, 2016, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Statement from ACC on moving championships including football championship out of NC ]

BUTT OF THE NCAA AND SWOFFORD AND ESPN AND 'THE PC CROWD'

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: FB Update: Statement from ACC on moving championships including football championship out of NC

Sep 14, 2016, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Statement from ACC on moving championships including football championship out of NC ]

No there are no bathrooms at the ACC offices. They are all full of #### so none are needed.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

well, ACC is meeting in Clemson this week

Sep 14, 2016, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Statement from ACC on moving championships including football championship out of NC ]

which is a positive sign.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2016, 6:47 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Statement from ACC on moving championships including football championship out of NC ]

Ban UNC, NCSU, WF, Duke from hosting any ACC game, then I will know the conference is serious about this.

Statement from ACC Commish John Swofford....

Sep 14, 2016, 1:35 PM

"...the core values of this league are of the utmost importance..."

Save 20 years of systemic academic fraud designed to keep athletes at unc eligible, of course. I smell another strongly worded letter of reprimand in unc's future.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FedEx Field here we come, logical choice looking at pro team

Sep 14, 2016, 1:37 PM

schedules. Tampa will host the BCS, so why have it there?

How did Clemson vote? I will change my will...

Sep 14, 2016, 1:42 PM

I had hoped to leave a small sum to Clemson. I need to know how we voted. I may need to change my will.

I'll make it up to them

Sep 14, 2016, 4:44 PM

Glad they did the right thing.

Message was edited by: cundvale®

Sep 14, 2016, 1:44 PM

You would think that all these educated idiots would be wise enough to stay out of these political things wouldn't you?

here is the thing

Sep 14, 2016, 1:45 PM

The NCAA and ACC and countless other musical artists and NBA and what not has decided to not come to NC for this law....my question is this? How many people has this law truly affected?

According to TIME, there are about 37,000 transgender people living in NC. Ok there is about 9.94 million people in NC at the time of the last cesus (2014).

.0037 % of North Carolinians are affected by this law. Is this really discrimination? or is this simply saying if you have a ##### go to the men's bathroom and if you have a ###### go to the womens bathroom?

Furthermore how many transgendered people really care about Sports? I can see them wanting to go concerts but how many are going to go to an NBA game? how many are going to go to the ACC championship. Probably far less than .0037%

I live in NC and these places and organizations have the right to boycott us all they want, but wouldn't it do better to use a portion of the proceeds to go towards LGBT? I know somepeople would hate that as well (I would) but here is the irony you also have the right not to go!!! I would hate to miss out seeing Clemson in the ACCCG but someone else will buy the ticket I would purchase and that money would go to LGBT and mine wouldn't. This is what is great about Freedom in our country. And so help me if someone brings race into this I might slap you silly. In the 60's when blacks were discriminated against they made up almost 11 % of the population, not .0037%

Re: here is the thing

Sep 14, 2016, 2:01 PM

if your numbers are accurate it's .37%...just saying. I also kind of feel like the whole thing is blown out of proportion...although just because it's a small percentage doesn't make discrimination against any group right obviously. I think it's more effective what Louis CK did, he had a show in greensboro where all the proceeds went to Equality and he was performing in place of Bruce Springsteen who cancelled due to the law

Re: here is the thing

Sep 14, 2016, 2:19 PM [ in reply to here is the thing ]

Some have been surgically altered, do you want to have your birth certificate checked to use a public restroom or your body parts?

There are some transgender children who only the schools administration may know is a boy and not a girl. The law states that this child who always dresses as a girl must now go into the boy's restroom. This child does not think she is a boy.
HB2 was written to force transgender people to not use public restrooms, maybe they wanted to encourage them to leave the state.

it doesnt matter what the law says

Sep 14, 2016, 4:00 PM

people are going to use the bathroom where they want.

I see men use womens bathrooms bc they don't feel like waiting for the men's to open and vice versa. I've seen boys go in the bathroom with their moms and that does not bother me whatsoever. The law while silly if you ask me will never get in the way of someone going to the bathroom wherever they want. Heck at my grandparents house sometimes I just starting pissin outside bc its in the country and I can do that.

I'm not going to stop a little boy who I know is a girl from going to the boys bathroom, but I would hope a parent occupanies them just as I go with my son when he goes to the bathroom. I do so bc I want to protect him. I don't want some creeper who looks to get off on little boys trying to video my son or try to go in the stall with him. All this boils down to common sense. I for one do not want an adult man who "identifies" as female to be in the bathroom with my daughters or my wife for that matter. If this is really an issue for people then they should just create a bathroom for trans people...but guess what that's discrimination also. I don't think family bathrooms are discriminatory towards people that don't have families. I think its just how society functions today. Get rid of the law but give them their own bathroom is my vote. What they see as discriminatory I see as protection. Protection for our wives, daughters, sons, and for them.

You focus only on the bathroom provisions

Sep 14, 2016, 5:04 PM [ in reply to here is the thing ]

Are you even aware that this same law also overturned all city & county anti-discrimination ordinances that established sexual orientation as a protected class? And that the law positively affirms that it is legal all across N.C. to discriminate against gay people? So right there, it directly affects far more than the 37,000 that you cited. Assuming for the sake of argument that LGBTs are 3% of N.C.'s population, this law thus would directly affect something more like 300,000 people.

Or is it that are you trying to assert that these people don't deserve legal protections & that the state of N.C. was somehow justified in taking them away?

Re: You focus only on the bathroom provisions

Sep 14, 2016, 7:01 PM

> Are you even aware that this same law also overturned
> all city & county anti-discrimination ordinances that
> established sexual orientation as a protected class?
> And that the law positively affirms that it is legal
> all across N.C. to discriminate against gay people?

Federal law protects gays in employment, according to the EEOC. Outside of employment, this law makes things the same as it already was for most of NC, and same as it is for most of the United States. If the NCAA is going to pull events from NC, then they can only have events in places with full LGBT protections. Otherwise, it makes absolutely no sense. Same for the NBA, musicians, Paypal, etc.
It was legal to discriminate against gays in Charlotte until earlier this year. How many years has the NCAA been having events in Charlotte? Where are the stories of rampant discrimination against gays at all the past NCAA events in NC? The NCAA is now pulling events from Charlotte even though the laws now are the same as they've been for entire history except for 1 month of this year, and even though Charlotte did add protections for LGBT.

> So right there, it directly affects far more than the
> 37,000 that you cited. Assuming for the sake of
> argument that LGBTs are 3% of N.C.'s population, this
> law thus would directly affect something more like
> 300,000 people.

Of these 300,000 people directly affected by this law, can you cite an instance of one of them being directly affected by this law?

btw, I'm in no way saying it's ok to discriminate against gays. I'm saying the NCAA is being stupid and illogical. It's more 'look at me, look how I'm not anti-gay', than it is anything that makes sense.

The State put its foot in the city of Charlottes @ss because

Sep 14, 2016, 8:56 PM [ in reply to You focus only on the bathroom provisions ]

the city democrats were attempting to make laws on the local level that were the purview of the state. That state Repubs got pissed and passed the law. Now the Dems are fighting back with their tried and true method of calling the opposition racist or bigoted.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2016, 1:53 PM

I live in Charlotte and I'm super pizzed about this. Charlotte is such a fun city and great place to have the game. The ACC & NCAA can go to h*ll for all I care.

Sep 14, 2016, 1:55 PM

I've always wanted more schedule rotation & less NC-centric, home field advantage. But not this PC horse pucky way. I thought we had a Constitution which allows states to decide and courts to rule on decision. Looks like self-important, pseudo intellectual ruling elites want to not only invade our bedrooms but bathrooms. And they wonder why non-establishment, for-the-people types gain so much political traction! SMH!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2016, 1:55 PM

It has to be somewhere in SC due to diversity from other states travel

Bravo ACC!!!

Sep 14, 2016, 1:56 PM

Dabo was right! Down with hate!

It's a proud day in ACC Country!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes it is a proud day***

Sep 14, 2016, 3:36 PM

Re: Bravo ACC!!!

Sep 14, 2016, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Bravo ACC!!! ]

Good one! not really

Re: Bravo ACC!!!

Sep 14, 2016, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Bravo ACC!!! ]

nice buzz word

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO OFFENSE -- but they should do it in FLORIDA

Sep 14, 2016, 1:59 PM

at least the weather MAY be better --- Clemson LOVES playing in FLORIDA

Orlando ????

null

Sep 14, 2016, 1:59 PM

Just called ACC about getting our money back for tickets. Said there will be an announcement soon. Let's let them know what we think. Number is 336-854-8787.

Sep 14, 2016, 9:43 PM

We purchased 6 tickets for the ACC Championship Game. When or if we get our money back I plan to boycott the acc championship game.

Swoffie and now the NCAA after us? How many yards did

Sep 14, 2016, 2:03 PM

our Heisman winner have in the state on North Carolina?

ShoelessJoe, TigerRay, 1,500+ ttl yards...all gone. All gone.

Sep 14, 2016, 2:03 PM

maybe the NC GOP will give us some more comedy gold responses like these two...

https://twitter.com/Montel_Williams/status/775751917993549824/photo/1

https://twitter.com/_andrewcarter/status/775505479862743040/photo/1

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Sep 14, 2016, 2:19 PM

Props to the ACC!

Finally made a good decision

Sep 14, 2016, 2:24 PM

Excellent call, most of the people complaining don't know what the bill is. All they know is the bathroom bill. Research and see that the bill is really about

Sep 14, 2016, 8:48 PM

Have you read it? Because I have.

http://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/2015E2/Bills/House/PDF/H2v4.pdf

Nothing in the bill prevents schools from having unisex, single-occupancy bathrooms. It also allows special circumstance exceptions for some students to use faculty bathrooms. The bill simply states that multiple occupancy bathrooms must be designated as male or female.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neutral site, maybe actually somewhere in the middle of ACC country.

Sep 14, 2016, 2:25 PM

Moving it is horse crappe'. The singers and all that, we know they are all a bunch of hippies, Uber liberals, and so called progressives. It's not about hate. It's about common freaking sense. Boy parts=Men's room/ Girl parts= Ladies room. Why does it have to be so difficult? Seriously? This is why I hate the times we are starting to see creep up on us. I live near Jacksonville NC, and can honestly say, you won't see a lot of going in the wrong bathroom here no matter the law. But let's move all these venues from NC to try to strong-arm them. Just like our awesome government in DC wants to withhold school program funs because you don't like our laws. Here is an idea. Read about Federalism, and the checks and balances of government. Oh, wait, that would be like following the Constitution, which is taboo in Washington these days.

Sep 14, 2016, 2:38 PM

Good for the ACC. These goobers in the General Assembly are wrecking this state with their ignorance.

I say.............

Sep 14, 2016, 2:48 PM

spend the money and turn Darlington Raceway into a world class football arena. Couldn't be worse than Bristol

Sep 15, 2016, 6:41 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Statement from ACC on moving championships including football championship out of NC ]

you're touching yourself, please switch your team allegience to umass

I xspec football championship will move to

Sep 14, 2016, 2:49 PM

Jacksonville or Orlando.

I guess Swoffy is going to move the ACC offices too....right

Sep 14, 2016, 2:53 PM

What a bunch of PC junk.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Going to be a circus seeing the

Sep 14, 2016, 3:04 PM

ACC trying to relocate these events.

Re: Stupid, stupid, stupid. Going to be a circus seeing the

Sep 14, 2016, 3:18 PM

I am for relocation of the site. Never did like going into Charlotte.
But I am for the law. Wonder how they feel when a pervert goes in the bathroom with their daughter's.

Sep 14, 2016, 3:13 PM

so acc fans really had a problem with hb2... that's why there were few tickets left through ticketmaster even though the tickets didn't go on sale until several months after hb2 was put in... this is just stupid!

Isn't men's basketball at a neutral? Greensboro?***

Sep 14, 2016, 3:13 PM

Sep 14, 2016, 3:32 PM

Darn does this mean the Gamecock's FB team can now use the men's bathroom in our stadium? :'(

Sep 14, 2016, 3:40 PM

so #### sick of this puke liberalism......why does everybody living today think they are smarter than their grandparents!!!! besides, what's going to happen when the rest of the states join the current 22 that are going after the federal gov on overstepping their bounds?

if people are not smarter than their grandparents

Sep 14, 2016, 5:06 PM

We'd all still be living in caves.

so don't hold any events at the NC governor's mansion

Sep 14, 2016, 3:52 PM

all this other stuff is ####### stupid and illogical. If you think the law is wrong, another wrong doesn't make it right. Punishing the citizens of NC and visitors to NC because you disagree with something a handful of politicians did. So now the local gay restaurant owner or transgender hotel owner will lose business. And the gay people that would have attended these events and may have already bought tickets will not get to go. Way to support the NC LGBT community.

Sep 14, 2016, 4:00 PM

Political hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 14, 2016, 4:22 PM

So we're not allowing religion in politics just sports, NCAA, and ACC...go figure??

Sep 14, 2016, 4:25 PM

They had better be ready to issue refunds to those who have bought tickets are face a massive lawsuit.

Sep 14, 2016, 4:27 PM

Ok, ACC, put the baseball tournament back in its real home of Greenville. Should never have left. Now is the opportunity to make it right!!

Sep 14, 2016, 4:39 PM

So let me get this straight.. It is against the ACC's values to stop men from dressing up like women and going to the bathroom and shower at public facilities with girls. Wow, what great values.

Sep 14, 2016, 5:09 PM

I will protest all ACC events I will not spend a dime on ACC and NCAA anymore. They fell to realize and are so scared to hurt someones feelings in order to protect innocent children. They will use this countries soft stance to attack the precious children. Get a back bone America If you have a tally wacker you are a man if not then you are a woman pretty dang simple You want everyone to be sensitive to your needs how about theirs. simple fix work with what you got I don't care if you are gay or not just don't expect everyone to be gay. Or transgender. Spent the last 8 yrs Apologizing for being white. Now I gotta apologize for having a ######.

so you are saying that all LBGT are

Sep 14, 2016, 5:13 PM

Child molestors? How does this fail to protect innocent children. Looking forward to facts that cite rate of child molestation in bathrooms by the LBGT community.

I think you are a probably a pig.

Re: so you are saying that all LBGT are

Sep 14, 2016, 5:29 PM

No you Stupid Effer I never said that apparently your reading and comprehension is less than others
I have people I love dearly in my family that are gay and they are even shaking their heads at all this. I said that molesters will and have used this softness in stance as a tool to help in their sick ways.

help me define

Sep 15, 2016, 12:55 AM

"Have used" and tell me more about your prediction that they "will use" this as a tool.

I mean, it sounds to me like you fear an imaginary problem. And that's what pigs do.

Probably not what was meant

Sep 14, 2016, 7:03 PM [ in reply to so you are saying that all LBGT are ]

Generally speaking, most of the real complaints about the bathroom part of the law I've seen are not about transexuals at all.

Instead, they are concerned that the local laws this law preempts would have allowed anyone at all to say they "identify" as a woman to go into women's restrooms. No medical or psychological documentation is necessary.

So, any pervert looking to get his jollies or worse could go into the ladies room and hang out there leering at women and girls and when challenged (caught) simply say "I identify as a woman, so I'm just using the appropriate restroom." They would of course be lying through their teeth, but under some of the preempted laws, unless there was proof of other crimes (beyond the peeping) such as actual sexual assault the peeper would be free to go.

As a man, I have no problem with either situation. It is highly unlikely that any woman (birth or surgical) coming into a men's room is there to get her jollies, let alone will sexually assault me while I'm in there. It's just not statistically likely--not a lot of women get arrested as "Peeping Janes" or for sexual assault or rape.

Peeping Toms are an everyday event for police. Sexual assault of women by men happens every day. Statistically, grown men in women's restrooms represent a distinct threat to the women and girls there.

I know this is a problem for the very tiny fraction of population who are transsexual women-still-trapped-in men's-bodies and who insist on using the women's room. They are probably being unfairly lumped in with perverts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

im honestly surprised by the (imho) bigotry...

Sep 14, 2016, 6:15 PM

Being expressed by so many Clemson people on this board about this issue. I believe this law was created by a bunch of bigots in the state house of NC. Corporations threatened to take business away
From NC and they did it anyway.

I would expect backwards redneckery on FGF but it disappoints me to see it here.

That being said let's focus our attention on cheering the Tigers all the way to Tampa for the National Championship. I don't care where the ACCCG is played as log as we are in it.

Go ??????

Does anyone else feel like they live in the world's largest HOA?***

Sep 14, 2016, 6:17 PM

Sep 14, 2016, 6:55 PM

ACC, Dabo most everyone is so afraid of not being politically correct. Respect sexual dignity.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The NCAA can go to hell

Sep 14, 2016, 6:58 PM

Control freaks

Sep 14, 2016, 8:37 PM

Best way to throw a wrench in this law if for men everywhere, just put on a dress and start using the women's rest rooms to show the courts how dangerous this law can really get. Personally I believe if you were born a male, you can only use the male rest room, and vice versa for the females. If they have already had a complete sex change, they should have a legal document stating that they are no longer the gender they were born as. Then they should have a right to petition the courts to issue them a changed sex birth certificate to what sex they now are. Other than that, they shouldn't have any more rights than a normal male or female has as their actual gender. The perverts will be wearing dresses saying they are going to have a sex change, while entering and rapingwomen everywhere in rest rooms where they should be safe until the courts ruled to let men in a dress violate the women's space.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nonsensical reasoning

Sep 14, 2016, 9:46 PM

"Every one of our 15 universities is strongly committed to these values and therefore, we will continue to host ACC Championships at campus sites."

So the ACC has no problem with hosting on campuses in NC, but are pulling the football championship out of Charlotte even though Charlotte is more obviously 'strongly committed to these values' than the universities. It was Charlotte's passing of LGBT discrimination protections and allowing transgender people to use the bathroom of their choice that caused the state to create HB2 in the first place.

Re: nonsensical reasoning

Sep 14, 2016, 10:05 PM

Don't you know that common sense is politically incorrect.

Re: nonsensical reasoning

Sep 15, 2016, 12:40 PM [ in reply to nonsensical reasoning ]

If a public restroom is marked as Men or Women, only the people that has that genital equipment should be allowed in those rest rooms. As I have mentioned before, this world that we live in is loaded with cross dressers and just plain ole PERVERT'S. For the laws in our country to rule that any person claiming to be transgender can put on a dress and lipstick, and walk right into a public women's restroom equipped with multiple toilets is just wrong. How many of you guys have been in public restroom where the gays and perverts has drilled holes in the walls to pervert on the guy next to them. With a transgender law, women will see those pervert holes appearing in the walls of their restroom where men that have no intention of living as a transgender, or becoming a transexual, they will remain perverts!!! If they were born a male and has had their sexual orientation completely change to that simular of woman, (it can never be that of a woman) then fine, they should use the women's restroom. If they are still equipped with their male genital parts, they should keep their A$S out of a women's restroom, or, mark the restroom as co ed so that women will be warned that men are also entering and using that restroom. To give a person born as male the right to use the women's restroom bc they claim to be transgender wanting to be a woman and giving them that right seems to me to be an intrusion to women's rights of privacy to use a public restroom without the attendance of a male regardless if they don't feel like a male, they are blatantly reminded that they are a male. Just have restrooms for men, women, or for transgender people. If they had a restroom for transgender people. I promise you that the transgender people would say that they were singled out and discriminated against. This law isn't about what restroom they have a right to use. They are pushing for a law that would be the same as not calling a duck a duck. The only thing that really concerns them actually, is for laws to be written that forbids society from recognizing them of the truth, and that is they are a transgender person that is still equipped with their natural birth parts!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HEY, YOU IGNORANT DORK, SWOFFORD ...

Sep 14, 2016, 10:31 PM

WILL YOU REIMBURSE ME FOR THE TICKETS I HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE MORALLY SUPERIOR TO THE REST OF US?

Sep 14, 2016, 11:05 PM

I heard on a local talk show early this year, or late last year, that liberal talk shows do not work, NO ONE LISTENS. What has happened is that the liberals have moved their agenda over into the sports world, because people love sports. If you have been paying attention, the 4 letter Network is one of the biggest promoters of liberal agenda today. Expect more of this agenda in the future. It is very sad that we cannot watch a sporting event, without a loudmouth liberal injecting liberal, progressive agenda. Take for example how some of the media elites are slamming Dabo and Jerry Jones and what they have said or done about the pledge. Look at what NASCAR did to their own ratings, for their Confederate flag decision. Maybe it is their goal to bring down sports, by making all conservative or religious people to where they no longer want to support sporting events or the sponsors.

The entire essence of sports and competition fly

Sep 15, 2016, 7:48 AM

in the face of liberalism. Individual acheivement, accountability and success is the exact opposite of their socialistic agenda. You break down sports, there is nothing left to reinforce these "counterproductive and dangerous values" that they fear so much.

Sep 15, 2016, 8:21 AM

Finally an ACC decision I support 100%. Condoning discrimination will not be something history will judge lightly. Fortunately, with this move our conference will not be condoning this discrimination. This (contrary to the dribbling idiots at foxnews and Rush Limbaugh) isn't just about bathrooms, it's about basic human dignity and discrimination protections for LGBT individuals, veterans, and other groups all being offered up for political points with simpletons. Bravo ACC!

What is dignified about a man desiring to be a woman?

Sep 15, 2016, 8:40 AM

What is dignified about a man wanting to pee with a woman?
What is dignified about .3 of a percent of a population dictating policy for the other 99.7% of us?

You have to wonder.....

Sep 15, 2016, 9:37 AM

Which one of the NCAA head guys has a transgender kid or a uber liberal, overly entitled white daughter, actively pursuing a degree in stupidity, that has heavily influenced dad?

Or they could have just read it..

Sep 15, 2016, 3:45 PM

and realized that it is a poorly written, unenforceable piece of political BS!

How about Turner Field? That might be fun***

Sep 15, 2016, 4:41 PM

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sep 17, 2016, 6:41 PM

It is a shame that sports has become political. Though it pains me to make this decision, just as it was for the ACC, as long as Clemson sports aligns itself with current politics, I surrender my 50 years of support and will no longer be a Clemson Tiger supporter. Thanks for the tears and the cheers. Tigernet, please remove my username and password. Thanks.

Sep 18, 2016, 3:52 PM

First it was African Americans, then it was women, then it was interracial marriage, then it was the LGBTQ community......You dont have to like the fact that others who are in the minority also have rights afforded by the constitution, but you do have to follow the law.....For a country who screams that "we are a Christian nation", mostly what I see are bigoted people who do not act Christ-like at all. People who have never been a minority of any kind and have no clue what it feels like to be marginalized...For once, follow those principles that many of you cling to and quick thinking about your own needs and think about those people who just want to take a pi$$ in private and live some semblance of a normal life. You dont have to understand it, but you do have to follow the law.

Replies: 95
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic