Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody keeping a running count of the number of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Anybody keeping a running count of the number of

Jan 21, 2021, 12:01 PM

violent leftard insurrections since March of 2020 (that dems refused to call out until the polls forced them to)...vis a vis the single FORTY ONE MINUTE 'mini-insurrection' at the Capitol? Liberal hyperbole is nauseatingly repugnant. THey falsely think that if they call something racist, bigoted or an insurrection, it will be a truism. Wrong, Dems, dead wrong.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol Trump lost***

Jan 21, 2021, 4:22 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol Trump lost***

Jan 21, 2021, 5:52 PM

not in Muira's mind...sad very sad and very funny at the same time

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Re: Anybody keeping a running count of the number of

Jan 21, 2021, 6:10 PM

Hey, Miura,
I'm surprised you're still trying to find some new BS to throw against the wall. All of your BS is wrong.

You supported a LOSER, TheRump. People tried to tell you.... Get over it.

Remember, when TheRump asks you to drink the orange kool-aid, you need to fake a stomach virus that day, Mr. CULTIST.

But do send TheRump all of your money. He won't need it in jail, but the Russian mob is gonna insist that they need their $421M (used in the 2016 election) back.

You would think that TheRumps would use the $625M that Jared stole from the 2020 re-election campaign to pay-off their 2016 debts; but they probably needed a couple on new Boeing 787s to try to stay ahead of the FBI.

Was the Jan 6 invasion of the Capitol the day that TheRump finally Made America Great Again?? Asking for a friend.

And, Muira, have a nice day. (If you wanting the GOP or the Proud Boys to rebound, it's gonna be a long wait.)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heyyyy, Hopper. Been working on something for you.

Jan 21, 2021, 6:18 PM

As we've discussed over the years, I'm not a big fan of Donald Trump as a human being either...lotta nasty traits and shortcomings. But I asked and asked, "Hopper---any way you can end this maddening, notfunny, grandpa e-mail forward-esque "TheRump" crap, because it's nails on a chalkboard?"

But, like a 2 year old proud of the doodie they just made, you kept it up for four years. So, in return, every time I see you around, I'm working on my equally weak, nonfunny, grandpa-esque name for Biden. I'm thinking something all caps like JOE BIDET or maybe something really clever like Joe ByeDim.

Anyway, whatever it is, I can guarantee you three things. 1) It won't be funny. 2) It'll be a crazy weak slam. 3) It'll be annoying. Congrats though, you've earned it.

Good luck with JOSE BUYDUM!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HEY, WHO ZEROED ME...SHOW YOURSELF

Jan 21, 2021, 6:30 PM

Or maybe you're just a chicken, like JOE SlyDem!!! HAHAHAHA, SUKKONDAT SICK BURN!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic