Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Chaos In the Valley: Pitt stuns Tigers on late field goal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

New Story: Chaos In the Valley: Pitt stuns Tigers on late field goal

Nov 12, 2016, 7:45 PM

Chaos In the Valley: Pitt stuns Tigers on late field goal

Welcome to the Pitts, Clemson. The Tigers set several offensive records Saturday but the last-minute wins that had been Clemson's signature this season ended in a stunning loss to Pitt. Photo by Joshua S. Kelly / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Chaos In the Valley: Pitt stuns Tigers on late field goal

Nov 12, 2016, 8:02 PM

Everyone this is a very painful sad lost. I'm completely heart broken that we didn't win this game but guys let's be classy yes refs made bad calls but we were making mistakes on both side of the ball. Hate off to Pittsburgh for the win they play hard to get this victory and for that I give them respect . This is a tough loss for all of us but the season isn't over we can still clinch the ACC and win, and beat those shamecocks. Who knows maybe if we play well these last games we can still get into the playoff but let's be classy like tigers should be and still be proud of being a tiger. GO Tigers!!!

Well Said

Nov 12, 2016, 8:06 PM

I didn't like the calls at all, but we have the kind of team that refs should not matter.

Re: New Story: Chaos In the Valley: Pitt stuns Tigers on late field goal

Nov 12, 2016, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Chaos In the Valley: Pitt stuns Tigers on late field goal ]

I can accept losing, and DW made some real bonehead decisions, as did Dabo at the end of the game, but bad officiating that led to two scores is just hard to forgive. There were two drive extending calls that ended up with Pitt in the end zone that are just inexcusable. But, Alabama had one loss last year so maybe we can overcome this one too if 'bama is the only undefeated team. Or maybe Auburn will get them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You just knew it was coming

Nov 12, 2016, 8:21 PM

ever since the Troy game I think the feeling in most everyone's gut was things just didn't click on a consistent basis. How do you play a complete game last week to being put on your backside this week. No doubt that officiating was horrible at times but great teams get past that. The offensive line has never asserted itself so far this year. Without a doubt an exposed line in the run department. Performance has been weak and shows no nasty attitude. It showed early that Pitt wanted the game more. This game will be left with regrets from decisions throughout the team and staff. It has certainly been too many distractions throughout the year. Now, where do they go from here? The mark of a great team will show. What's left is to beat Wake Forest like a great team should. Then in my opinion is the most important game on the schedule that will be played. Not only are you to beat the "chickens" you are to stomp a mud hole in them that won't be forgotten. Just remember they are relishing in this defeat of the Tigers more so than Pittsburgh. Bottom line is you have to prove every game you have what it takes because everyone else is bringing everything they've got. Now, either check back in or check out.

HEY DAVID>>>>it's CALLED DEATH VALLEY>>>>CALL IT WHAT

Nov 12, 2016, 8:30 PM

it is...JESUS...

I prefer "Da Valley".***

Nov 13, 2016, 8:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats on Choking the Game Away

Nov 12, 2016, 9:13 PM

Hats off to the Tiger coaches for not having the D ready to play and for bad offensive play calls when it counted. To get 630 yards of offense, set an ACC passing record of 580 yards, and lose on Senior Day to an inconsistent 5-4 team is pathetic!!!

Re: Congrats on Choking the Game Away

Nov 13, 2016, 8:36 AM

As are you, Sir!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats on Choking the Game Away

Nov 13, 2016, 9:01 AM [ in reply to Congrats on Choking the Game Away ]

Call me pathetic too because even though harshly said it brings up valid points. Although imo a healthy DW an playcalling is different.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic