Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
HALF A DECADE PLUS TWO! (Best quote EVER!)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,283

HALF A DECADE PLUS TWO! (Best quote EVER!)

Nov 14, 2014, 10:47 PM
image.jpg(31.4 K)
image.jpg(28.6 K)
image.jpg(51.7 K)

So I get email updates when people reply to a comment made on a Clemson video.... By a Coot/Dirt ######/Chicken/Farm Animal/Etc fan. And after seeing his football teams glory go down in a blaze over the past 9 weeks, he has enlightened us on the past half decade. The grandest time in USC's mediocrity and most likely will be hung up on an 85 foot banner, just like their coach Steve "I have to get out of here" Spurrier. It seems the Nobola outbreak has hit this guy the hardest and I would like everyone to go wish him a get better soon comment here ( http://youtu.be/EbvtdXHXaLU ) simply saying "Get well soon because you might have to relive this season over and over again for many more years to come."

I do want to apologize for the language used by this loyal fan, proudly showing off his intelligence level by using it. As always Go Tigers and help cure the Nobowla outbreak. It starts with us. Thank you.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: HALF A DECADE PLUS TWO! (Best quote EVER!)

Nov 14, 2014, 11:10 PM

If he thinks that during the past 5 years those were some of our "best years", it shows he's either really young or sniffs glue. They were some pretty good teams, but no where near our best.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2014, 10:55 AM

That guy's comments are random and hold no value. There is no way that he can believe the drivel filtering out of his mouth. Wouldn't common sense tell him that Clemson's best team was its National Championship team?? Some of the more recent Clemson teams may have some better stats in certain categories and that's attributed to the evolving college football landscape. However, one has to put a National Championship team over the other teams. Don't get me wrong, we have had some amazing talent and some really good teams in recent years. I just think the coot made a blanket statement that agrees with his agenda. Maybe he didn't realize that The Clemson faithful are significantly sharper than his fan base produces. He just assumed that we would take him for his word....um, no.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,283
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic