Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That Micah prick better PAY for what he did to our rock.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

That Micah prick better PAY for what he did to our rock.

Aug 31, 2013, 1:10 PM

If the justice system doesn't get him, one of us will.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Clemson on Clemson Violence

Aug 31, 2013, 1:15 PM

Just can't be tolerated. I believe what he did is absolutely unforgivable. It's a shame ESPN refers to him as a Clemson fan - he's not!! He's a selfish person - lower than coot fans in my opinion.

It's a sad story - my wife actually teared up today watching the highlight about it, and she's not even a CU grad.

To take that from us, the players, and future Clemson family generations should come with a lifetime jail sentence.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson on Clemson Violence

Aug 31, 2013, 1:35 PM

I understand you are upset about it. But life in jail?

When it comes down to it, it's just a ####### rock.

Ummmm?! Really?

Aug 31, 2013, 1:16 PM

I agree he should be punished in a fair and just way but he doesn't deserve anything more. I love Clemson but I do believe in fairness. No need for threats IMO.

Re: Ummmm?! Really?

Aug 31, 2013, 1:25 PM

Agreed

Who said it was a threat?***

Aug 31, 2013, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Ummmm?! Really? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Who said it was a threat?***

Aug 31, 2013, 1:36 PM

when was the trial, when was he found guilty.. I missed it..

I'm with drummer on this one. Yea, there has been no

Aug 31, 2013, 1:46 PM

trial yet, but do you actually believe he isn't guilty? I'm not above being judge, jury, and executioner for this POS. I'm not trying to play the tough guy...it just pi#### me off. It should do the same to any Clemson fan. Do you think the kid could walk around campus with Clemson fans knowing who he is with nothing happening to him? I'm just saying, I've seen people get their butts whipped for much less....and without asking whether or not whoever was guilty of whatever the fight was over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm with drummer on this one. Yea, there has been no

Aug 31, 2013, 1:51 PM

People always say stuff like this.. that so and so won't be able to walk the streets now.

But nothing ever happens.

Evidently you didn't grow up where I'm from. I've seen

Aug 31, 2013, 1:55 PM

plenty of people hold their word about what they say they'll do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Evidently you didn't grow up where I'm from. I've seen

Aug 31, 2013, 1:56 PM

It's not about where I'm from. The same holds true all over the country. I've seen it all over.

Okay....well I guess i live in The Twilight Zone.

Aug 31, 2013, 2:02 PM

I was born and raised most of my life in Orangeburg, SC. If you doubt me, ease go there and make someone mad. Then, if nothing happens to you, you can tell me it's like everywhere else in the country.

Re: Okay....well I guess i live in The Twilight Zone.

Aug 31, 2013, 2:07 PM

There is a difference between making an individual mad in person and outraging a group from something they heard on the news.

Re: Evidently you didn't grow up where I'm from. I've seen

Aug 31, 2013, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Evidently you didn't grow up where I'm from. I've seen ]

If something happened to you personally... like to one of your friends or family members, then yes, I agree with you.

But when something happens that everybody as a whole is "outraged" about, nothing ever happens to that person even though everybody is talking tough like "somebody will get him".

"Somebody". It's always "somebody else". Everybody is banking on SOMEBODY ELSE doing something, and then what happens is nobody does anything.

I understand your point and agree that there is validity to

Aug 31, 2013, 2:06 PM

it, especially as it pertains to a group. I'm just saying I personally know at least a few dozen people who wouldn't hesitate for one second to take matters into their own hands given the opportunity.

Re: I understand your point and agree that there is validity to

Aug 31, 2013, 2:29 PM

That's very sad. Probably very true but that doesn't make it right. :(

I know right! Why just one person should get all

Aug 31, 2013, 2:37 PM

the enjoyment of whipping his.....ohhhhhhh. ;) Sad as it may be, I've seen people get a much worse punishment for a lot less serious crime than this guy will inevitably get.

A trial has ZERO to do with innocence or guilt

Aug 31, 2013, 1:58 PM [ in reply to I'm with drummer on this one. Yea, there has been no ]

a trial is only about legal punishment

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you Neal! +1***

Aug 31, 2013, 2:07 PM

Re: A trial has ZERO to do with innocence or guilt

Aug 31, 2013, 2:12 PM [ in reply to A trial has ZERO to do with innocence or guilt ]

people like you scare me..

Re: A trial has ZERO to do with innocence or guilt

Aug 31, 2013, 2:13 PM [ in reply to A trial has ZERO to do with innocence or guilt ]

people like you amaze me with their thought process, or lack there of....

just facts

Aug 31, 2013, 2:37 PM

our legal system is just a legal system. It has nothing to do with guilt. He either did it or he didn't do it. That is not up for discussion. Sometimes people do illegal things and don't get caught. That does not mean they didn't do it, it means they didn't get caught.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who said it was a threat?***

Aug 31, 2013, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Who said it was a threat?*** ]

Well your post did sound a bit threatening. Just sayin'. Not sure how u meant it but any reasonable person might have taken it as a threat.

an asswhoopin would not be fair and just

Aug 31, 2013, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Ummmm?! Really? ]

quite a few asswhoopings would be fair and just along with a criminal conviction

What are you going to do? Beat him up and steal his lunch

Aug 31, 2013, 1:53 PM

money? lol

Guys. If he is guilty , he will be

Aug 31, 2013, 2:05 PM

Punished accordingly. He is a kid. Even if he had help, then I'm sure they will all be punished.

And trials do determine guilt. That's why jury's are for.

But this whole witch hunt attitude sounds pretty deliverance to me. I hate to see the rock damaged but damaging ourselves by being unjust or by having a mob mentality is much worse. Let justice work.

We need to rub his skull before we run down the hill.***

Aug 31, 2013, 2:45 PM

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic