Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Guys, I feel like I should say something here.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Guys, I feel like I should say something here.

Sep 23, 2013, 2:26 PM

Play 59? Really... it took until play 59 to get the offense into a rhythm??

Dabo might recall that last week on these very boards I offered to play Peake's WR position. FYI, I got no call from the coaching staff to talk about getting the paperwork started. Not so much as a T-mail thanking me for the offer.

And what was the result? I think you all saw the lackluster offensive play on the field, Thursday. That speaks for itself... Dabo reaps what Dabo sows.

Now, I know what you are thinking: What would a 40-year old on daily cholesterol medication with a functional drinking problem have to offer? Well, here are some things to consider:

1. I just bought a pair of Vibram Five Finger shoes at zappos.com, and on top of being quite stylish, I think these babies are gonna add 1 to 2 inches to my vertical leap (a gain of 20 to 40 percent!)

2. Around the office, they call me "The Playmaker." I don't want to brag, but folks around here have seen me sprint to the parking lot at 4:55pm every day for nearly 4 years, and I can beat just about everyone. I will say that some of the shipping guys are pretty fast, but I get an extra boost of inertia with my excess body fat. Also, they tend to punch out right at 5pm. Regardless, let's just say it... I'm fast.

3. Just like the great Steve Emtman said in the 1994 feature film, "Little Giants," football is 80 percent mental, and 40 percent physical. Let me tell you---I have the mental part down pat. Not only did I win my fantasy league outright in 2003, I won (on average) around half my games, since. You don't get to the pinnacle of fantasy football without having a trick or two up your sleeve.

4. Finally, as a smart player I can guarantee you that I will never throw a haymaker punch on the field like Battle did last week. I just wouldn't let the fans & the team down like that.

Dabo... Coach Scott... Coach Morris: I'm here waiting for the second week in a row. Still taking the stairs at work, instead of the elevator. Still eating frosted, fruit-filled pop-tarts.. I'm ready when you need me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You misspelled " a lot"***

Sep 23, 2013, 2:28 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Clemson Tom, is that you?***

Sep 23, 2013, 2:33 PM

I'm betting you get the call this week....

Sep 23, 2013, 2:49 PM

no way they can deny your motivation and skill set!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

I'll Volunteer too!

Sep 23, 2013, 2:50 PM

Hey I was a scout team tight end back in '80 at 6'3.5" and 225lbs having to go out and block "The Judge" and making a total fool out of myself. I'm now up to 245lbs and down to 6'3" (gravity has that affect after 52 years). My speed hasn't changed too much. Still slow!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ he said "Volunteer"

Sep 23, 2013, 2:54 PM

looks like he is talking with Tennessee as well. We don't need you unless you are All-In!

Re: ^^^ he said "Volunteer"

Sep 23, 2013, 2:57 PM

Those guys need a lot of help! But I'm All In. Always have been.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Practice your uppercut and you've got a shot***

Sep 23, 2013, 2:54 PM

nm

So you eat both pop-tarts? Put him in coach.***

Sep 23, 2013, 8:10 PM

How well do you 'dip and rip?'***

Sep 23, 2013, 8:16 PM

That is quite the résumé

Sep 23, 2013, 8:17 PM

Your all-around fitness and dedication to hard work really shows.

I'm crying laughing.

Go Tigers!

The disappointment of every true Clemson fan is more

Sep 23, 2013, 8:33 PM

than likely unable to be expressed in mere words. At least it probably shouldn't be.

Nevertheless, I shall don sack cloth, writhe in the dirt and scatter ashes upon myself on your behalf, for the sheer agony of your failure to receive an invitation is almost more than I can bear....

Meanwhile, the team continues to wipe their brows... relieved, no doubt! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic