Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Diehards Facebook Post- Classless
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Clemson Diehards Facebook Post- Classless

Oct 16, 2016, 4:43 PM

I just saw a post on the Clemson Diehards Facebook Page making fun of NC State's kicker. Totally classless post. The poor kid is already getting enough grief from NC State fans. Hundreds of comments on the post, virtually all negative and requesting that it be taken down but obviously that hasn't happened. Does anyone here know who is responsible for the Clemson Diehards page ? This kind of stuff makes us all look bad. Clemson is better than this! Thanks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guarantee you they're a bunch of non-alums.

Oct 16, 2016, 4:44 PM

There's a difference.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Guarantee you they're a bunch of non-alums.

Oct 16, 2016, 4:53 PM

What the he!l does that have to do with anything?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of the time when you see that crap,

Oct 16, 2016, 8:34 PM

it's from people who have no connection to Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most of the time when you see that crap,

Oct 16, 2016, 8:55 PM

I'm a Clemson graduate who learned to love Clemson through my daddy who spent a year at Clemson but did not graduate. He left to serve in the Korean War. Without his influence, my sister and I would have not gotten to experience Clemson and benefit from a Clemson education that taught us more than just academics. Some of the most loyal Clemson fans I know are not graduates, and oddly enough, some graduates I know are not the most loyal fans. My degree does not grant me more right to enjoy Clemson any more than anyone who doesn't have one, but it reminds me how blessed I am to have enjoyed the Clemson experience that some have not had the opportunity to enjoy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He didn't say anything about

Oct 16, 2016, 11:05 PM

Loyalty.

He talked about class and lack of class.

Get off your high horse and work on reading skills.

I agree with him. FYI

Oct 16, 2016, 5:46 PM [ in reply to Guarantee you they're a bunch of non-alums. ]

Great. Now explain how that's relavent to anything.

You know.... it's an elitist attitude

Oct 16, 2016, 7:17 PM

Just like all of the CU engineers that I work with that have zero personality, a company yes man and constantly rubs the brown outta their nostrils. They believe they're opinion is greater than others even though non alums like me probably give more to iptay than they do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know.... it's an elitist attitude

Oct 16, 2016, 7:32 PM

Yes. So you & me are in the same boat together.

You're exactly right.

Oct 16, 2016, 8:33 PM [ in reply to You know.... it's an elitist attitude ]

I'm proud of my school. It's more than a sports team to me. Because of their actions (on that facebook page) others are seeing Clemson as less than what it actually is.

Elitist. Sure. Call it whatever you want.

Oct 16, 2016, 7:44 PM [ in reply to Guarantee you they're a bunch of non-alums. ]

Take a little bit of issue with that. I'm a non-alum, a DIEHARD Clemson, probably moreso than a LOT of alums but not my style to throw that kid under the bus. Your perception is way off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I'm sure you know how to handle yourself.

Oct 16, 2016, 8:30 PM

Some non-alums don't. Go check out that page and see for yourself.

lol....

Oct 16, 2016, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Guarantee you they're a bunch of non-alums. ]

seems like a lot of alums on this board and on others seem to think they can say what they want to say and just because they are alums and/or IPTAY members, their word has more meaning than others. So, with that said, maybe it is alums that are posting these things because some think their s### does't stink...............just saying

No, it's almost like alumni know where the line is and when

Oct 16, 2016, 8:28 PM

to shut up.

Tigerking and brazzyb for example.

you mean like this...

Oct 16, 2016, 9:25 PM

when talking about an opposing player like others were doing with the NC St guy?

tigerdrummer®
Hall of Famer [24112]
TigerPulse: 100%

Straight up murder his ###.***
Posted: Oct 10, 2016 8:10 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20211396

You must be lying on your profile because, according to you, alums know where to draw the line

well, so much for the alumni Moral high ground***

Oct 16, 2016, 10:59 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2016, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Guarantee you they're a bunch of non-alums. ]

The difference is the non-alums aren't arrogant jerks like yourself. I work with several alums who couldn't tell you the starting QB's name on any Clemson FB team ever. They just throw their noses up at everybody like they are better than everyone. They claim they are fans but you ask them who Clemson plays next they can't ever tell you. My boss is a Clemson alum, still lives in Clemson and drives to Greenville every day and he'll tell you flat out he couldn't care less about football or any Clemson sports. Not impressed at all with any alums I know.

I'm sorry my blanket statement (which usually holds true)

Oct 16, 2016, 8:29 PM

got your panties tangled. BTW I checked out some of those posts and clicked on their profiles. Not a one of them said CLEMSON UNIVERSITY CLASS OF __.

Oct 16, 2016, 8:35 PM [ in reply to Guarantee you they're a bunch of non-alums. ]

That's a pretty classless remark.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Diehards Facebook Post- Classless

Oct 16, 2016, 4:47 PM

Seen worse on here....watch out for g.w.p. when he is in a bad mood. There is no where to run:)

Re: Clemson Diehards Facebook Post- Classless

Oct 16, 2016, 4:47 PM

Seen worse on here....watch out for g.w.p. when he is in a bad mood. There is no where to run:)

Newsflash....life wil not get any easier as he gets

Oct 16, 2016, 4:49 PM

older....good lesson for him...

Absolutely right! He wasn't feeling bad enough on his own

Oct 16, 2016, 7:14 PM

Always great to have some anonymous jack-azzes to pile it on even thicker.

It's a wonderful "growing" experience.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Newsflash....life wil not get any easier as he gets

Oct 16, 2016, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Newsflash....life wil not get any easier as he gets ]

Really...There's a time and place for everthing. In all your infinite wisdom. How do you know his life will be full of pitfalls and struggles.

Go Tigers!

LOL***

Oct 16, 2016, 5:51 PM

When the kid missed and we stopped cheering, the

Oct 16, 2016, 7:19 PM

first thing I said to my wife was: "I feel so sorry for that kid, he'll wear this for the rest of his life."

We forget that these are just kids.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When the kid missed and we stopped cheering, the

Oct 16, 2016, 7:46 PM

You can bet he isn't looking forward to class on Monday. His coach and teammates need to pick him up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When the kid missed and we stopped cheering, the

Oct 16, 2016, 8:01 PM

As a Clemson fan, I like that kicker a lot.

just checked and looks like its been taken down.***

Oct 16, 2016, 9:31 PM

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic