Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Greg McElroy Hating On Watson on Sirius
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Greg McElroy Hating On Watson on Sirius

Oct 3, 2016, 7:33 AM

"Hate" may be strong word, but you can tell with the sports talking heads the Clemson blew up the Lamar-Love Fest.

He said that Watson had a "Sub-Par" game....Whatever. I saw a kid with such great composure that he was peeing Ice Cubes when it counted.

When you are an Alabama QB that plays about 65 offensive plays a game and at 2/3 of those are hand offs kinds puts his opinion into perspective...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: Greg McElroy Hating On Watson on Sirius

Oct 3, 2016, 7:38 AM

So a sub-par game beat the #3 team in the country so that's pretty good... It doesn't matter how all of the espn guys sb. Nation and sec network wants to make excuses of why Louisville lost. Guess what we stil won cant take that away from us... Go tiger's

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2016, 8:12 AM

HE'LL SHUT UP WHEN HIS BAMA TEAM DOESN'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR--NO DOUBT THEY HAVE A LOSS COMING, MAYBE 2---TENN & A/M

I tell my son at the start of every game that all the qb

Oct 3, 2016, 7:55 AM

Has to do is make good decisions and dw did that. 2 ints were bad luck mishandled wr plays

The other 2 were bad throws. Good decisions but bad throws. If he threw the ball a bit quicker or lead the receiver more the int in the end zone is a td.

The other one should have been thrown a little harder to the outside shoulder instead of inside.

Most of the media did not watch the game, they will just look at the box scores.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Ditto this ^^^^^

Oct 3, 2016, 8:37 AM

I am ALL IN with you on this GeeVille Tiger.

And you know the BEST part? We STILL haven't seen our team play to their TRUE potential! And I have NO doubt HCDS and Co. WILL get that out of our Tigers!

Oh, and we still await Bryant and Fields' return to our D!

There's a song in here, somewhere... has to do with the future, sun and shades... ;)

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

He just figured out that Saban is his biological father.

Oct 3, 2016, 7:59 AM

He's all about family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know, I'm listening too. It's pathetic. Get over yoursel***

Oct 3, 2016, 8:01 AM

Same Ole, Same Ole

Oct 3, 2016, 8:04 AM

That guy is so friggin afraid of Clemson that is embarrassing for him.

he is a weenie

Oct 3, 2016, 8:14 AM

There are some mornings I simply change the Sirius channel because of his commentary. He is a know-it-all weenie, who is encouraged by his sidekick Taylor Zarzour, who thinks he is a big boy now that he is doing play by play for some of the power five games.

Well, now he's trying to be nice -

Oct 3, 2016, 8:16 AM

saying how "great" DV was and "jealous" he wasn't there - TOO LATE FOR THAT! What a jerk.

It's amateur hour with those two...

Oct 3, 2016, 8:20 AM [ in reply to he is a weenie ]

Just compare their "show" to what Packman does in the afternoons. Night and day.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he is a weenie

Oct 3, 2016, 11:15 AM [ in reply to he is a weenie ]

Taylor is a nice guy. Can't help himself with his bama homerism...

Watson dos have a sub par game. I watched the entire game he missed several deep balls. Good decisions, inconsistent throws. By his end of 2015/fcs standards, it was sub par - and still beat the #3 team in the nation. Wait until he gets it going!!!

5 TD's? Guess by this standard, McElroy had a subpar career!***

Oct 3, 2016, 8:14 AM

OMG!!! I can't stand him!! he is really beating up on DW4!!***

Oct 3, 2016, 8:21 AM

What happened to Bill King?

Oct 3, 2016, 9:10 AM

He simply vanished and I haven't heard anything since ...

Bill King was the best and is still around.........

Oct 3, 2016, 10:43 AM

He is is Nashville and you can still hear him daily:

https://soundcloud.com/nashsportsradio/sets/bill-king-show

Sirius screwed King over

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Oct 3, 2016, 11:19 AM

Funny...last year bama lost to ole miss...the reasoning was because of the turnovers...ole miss really didn't win..bama gave it to them.

This year, Clemson has a 5 turnover game...STILL WIN...and it's a bad game for Clemson because of turnovers.

there we are in the wrong conference again....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe because DW had 5 interceptions ...

Oct 3, 2016, 11:27 AM

Nevertheless, the Tigers overcame that as a TEAM and won the game. And, TEAMS win the NC.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

......and what game were you watching? Watson

Oct 3, 2016, 11:37 AM

had five TD passes, not interceptions!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Radio is like that..gotta be one extreme or the other

Oct 3, 2016, 11:31 AM

Watson had some arguably better stats than LJ. Passing/Rushing efficiency and TDs. He could have played a better game (that is almost always true, but you know what I mean). The deep ball accuracy was not there. One of the Cain TDs was underthrown and he over-threw several other throughout the course of the game. One of his IUNTs was thrown behind the receiver which was the root cause of the INT. He had a critical fumble. The other INT was forgivable IMO since it was on a 1v1 go route but still another turnover nonetheless. DeShaun could have had a much better game. Unfortunately, he is a radio host and thus takes an extreme position or sounds overly-critical in order to generate interest in his conversation--which clearly worked as evidenced by your post. The truth is somewhere in the middle of course.

Watson was off for a lot of the game

Oct 3, 2016, 11:46 AM

but not the part that counted.

We have to be realistic - Watson has the talent and the ability to throw the ball amazingly, and in several games during his career he has been "on fire."

Saturday he just wasn't. He threw the ball behind the route on a regular basis, causing a lot of problems for us.

But that's the way it goes. It is just football. When the pressure was on, he made the plays to get the win. That's what it is all about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic