Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Greatest post in FGF History
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 5,285

Greatest post in FGF History

Jan 15, 2017, 1:51 PM

As I revel in the National Championship, part of the fun is watching the dumpster fire that is FGF. The link will take you to the greatest post in FGF history. Enjoy

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/suggestions-for-the-a-d.217712/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL..He wants them to START spinning the truth?***

Jan 15, 2017, 2:03 PM

Re: LOL..He wants them to START spinning the truth?***

Jan 15, 2017, 2:21 PM

And the other posters don't flame him. They agree!

Re: Greatest post in FGF History

Jan 15, 2017, 2:09 PM

Dumpster fire? They just stole a 3 Star commitment, who just recently started playing football, from the likes of Mercer, Georgia State and UL Monroe.

With recruiting like that, the Gamechicks will be a force to be reckoned with.

You misspelled "in the SoCon".***

Jan 15, 2017, 2:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

He's only a 3 star on 247, the other 3

Jan 15, 2017, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Greatest post in FGF History ]

services haven't even rated him. At this point, he's a no star

Jan 15, 2017, 2:21 PM

My favorite post was: "We are USC....". No, you are not USC. USC is a nationally recognized brand also known as the University of Southern California. The school in Columbia, SC is the University of South Carolina.

Dabo teased them about it, but in all seriousness, part of their problem is that they have chosen to brand themselves as "USC" or "Carolina". These brands are already taken by nationally recognized programs. They have not successfully "stolen" these brands from USC nor UNC, so in essence, they have no national Brand.

If they truly want to their brand to be unique and recognized outside of the state of SC, they need to develop their own, distinctive brand and stop trying to be poor copies of the real "USC" and/or "Carolina". Clemson created its own brand in the 1970's when they introduced the Tiger Paw. The Tiger Paw has grown to be recognized and associated with Clemson University in a way that can not be disputed. Others now try to use the Tiger Paw, but no school has near the association with the Tiger Paw as Clemson University.

You would think that with their "great Business school" would be able to figure this out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2017, 2:28 PM

They can spin, tweet, twist, cajole, color, shade or flat out lie about anything and everything until the rapture arrives, doesn't matter. As soon as they set foot on the football field, words mean absolutely nothing. When Dexter Lawrence is bearing down on you, no propaganda in the world is going to save you. You either have the players or you don't. Until they correct that, we'll have the 24/7/365 comedy channel that is FGF.

In my opinion....

Jan 15, 2017, 2:29 PM

The greatest post in the history of that site was the one from just before the 2015 season, they all agreed that Lorenzo Nunez was a FAR better player than Deshaun Watson. They all met and agreed that Nunez was more athletic, a better runner and that Watson simply didn't have the skills to win games with his arm. They also agreed that Brandon McIlwain was also superior to Watson, and that if Watson played on an SEC team he would be the 78th best QB in the country.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Conner Mitch was also better than DW4***

Jan 15, 2017, 2:30 PM

David, they even convinced Booger that Bentley was better

Jan 15, 2017, 8:57 PM [ in reply to In my opinion.... ]

than Deshaun.

Jan 15, 2017, 2:31 PM

Bless his little heart!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And why hasn't Arky been in the CFP?

Jan 15, 2017, 2:37 PM

Dem coots are a smart bunch of dummies.

~JKB

good pt arky has always had plenty of money to throw around***

Jan 15, 2017, 2:41 PM

as always, they look for the "quick fix" as if money and

Jan 15, 2017, 2:38 PM

Radical change alone gets them to prominence.

Our success is forged on longer range vision, hard work and perseverance in the face of adversity.

What did they get for paying "HOF" coaches to come in? Brief bursts of accomplishments but no foundation to build from.

They have a blind belief that being "an SEC school" brings honor and glory. Those schools in the SEC that have been successful built it over years (not going to argue the valid points of cheating along the way).

They are ignorant.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What the Gamecocks need...

Jan 15, 2017, 2:39 PM

...can't be fixed by a PR firm. They want to construct some "plastic" program with smoke and mirrors. There's something in THESE hills, and it can't be bought, manufactured, or magically appear. We've always been THE university in SC. We always will be. They're chickens. End of story.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Desperation at its finest***

Jan 15, 2017, 2:59 PM

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

the world needs ditch diggers too!***

Jan 15, 2017, 4:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

THEY will never understand what makes Clemson GREAT!

Jan 15, 2017, 9:29 PM

Kids don't want to go to school in the slums of Cootlumbia.

There is something in those hills.
AND it is a great college town named CLEMSON!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2017, 9:48 PM

They are in full meltdown. One told me the only reason we won was because we faced a freshman QB. I asked, "You mean the same freshman QB that was 14-0 and undefeated in the mighty SEC?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They may be right about a few things.

Jan 15, 2017, 9:58 PM

They couldn't cheat enough to get a championship team even with a HOF coach or two. Maybe they can BS their was to a championship or two. I can't wait for them to tell the AD how to structure their advertising program to get them moving toward the top of the polls. Getting a church involved to tap into the power of love and faith? I'll enjoy that laugh until next football season starts.

A CFP championship is just around the corner for them, I'm sure.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"push football and academics"....LMAO

Jan 15, 2017, 10:05 PM

They have neither to offer.

Clemson is a top 20 public school nationally. USuC is what...top 20 in Carolina?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It took 8 YEARS to forge what happened this season

Jan 15, 2017, 10:42 PM

8 years. Including a 5-game losing streak to a rival while losing out on some high-quality talent within the state, as well as facing multiple blue-blood programs each year. Do they have the patience to wait for all of that? Doesn't sound like it.

Clemson

That's a sad group over there at fgf

Jan 15, 2017, 11:00 PM

Are they punking us? They couldn't be that stupid over there could they...lol

I couldn't make up the stuff they come up with if I wanted to and to think they are serious just tells you how desperate and delusional they are.

ESPN could start a comedy show by showing their board on tv. They could call it the Boom hour..lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 23
| visibility 5,285
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic