Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Kearse And Tell
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

New Story: Kearse And Tell

Oct 16, 2015, 7:01 AM

Kearse And Tell

If you get a chance to watch the Clemson football team during TigerWalk prior to each home football game, make sure you look at junior safety Jayron Kearse as he threads his way from the buses and into the WestZone. It’s a look of focus and determination. This past week, Kearse told us his thoughts on his play and what he expects from Boston College this week. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where did McShay have Manti Te'o in the draft?

Oct 16, 2015, 7:48 AM

All of these "experts" were wetting themselves over Te'o and he was picked number 38. There's a reason McShay works for ESPN and is not a scout for the NFL.

Re: Where did McShay have Manti Te'o in the draft?

Oct 16, 2015, 8:44 AM

he can never hide his antiClemson bias either

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2015, 9:17 AM

If any of us tried to make a living from what McShay and the likes of him say, we would starve to death. Most folks just don't pay much attention to what the McShay's of sports has to say, and only the ones that are blind and know nothing do....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2015, 10:45 AM

Sadly, there are a lot of blind and know nothings out there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2015, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Where did McShay have Manti Te'o in the draft? ]

I believe I remember seeing McShay have Cullen Harper as one of his top QBs prior to his senior season. Amazing.

Be thankful for all the motivation by all those espinheads

Oct 16, 2015, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Where did McShay have Manti Te'o in the draft? ]

complete full bloodied idiots at CBS! Lugubrious indeed!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Be thankful for all the motivation by all those espinheads

Oct 16, 2015, 9:30 AM

I agree, I remember when we would get built up so much that everyone would get big heads. They are inadvertently providing motivation for a team that already has plenty of that. Go Tigers! Keep grinding, keep bringing those guts and we'll keep the valley rocking baby!

Re: Be thankful for all the motivation by all those espinheads

Oct 16, 2015, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Be thankful for all the motivation by all those espinheads ]

Journalism is a joke these days. Nothing but a bunch of blowhards who lack objectivity. Many are outright liars. Take everything they say with a mountain of salt.

Some of them are just plain lazy journalists***

Oct 16, 2015, 12:29 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 16, 2015, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Where did McShay have Manti Te'o in the draft? ]

He is just one of many who don't give us respect. Just as most of the sec gets the benefit of the few good teams in their conference, we get the negative immage of the few really bad ones in ours. Their bias is alive and well, and they do a poor job of hiding it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kearse is a bad man...

Oct 16, 2015, 9:35 AM

He's probably the BEST safety in college football - and no doubt will have a very long NFL career. He's a huge reason that Alexander is rated so high too - having Kearse lurking back there really limits what QBs can do and really shrinks the field. He's no doubt 1st Round caliber. It sucks - we're really going to miss this guy - probably more than we realize.

Great work, David.

Oct 16, 2015, 11:35 AM

Kearse is my favorite player on the team. Yes, even more than DW.

Re: Great work, David.

Oct 16, 2015, 12:03 PM

always liked the defense best when I was at Clemson. My favorite was Wayne Page.

Re: New Story: Kearse And Tell

Oct 16, 2015, 8:01 PM

I hope try disrespect us all the way to the National Championship. Dabo and Brent do a great job of converting the chip on the shoulder to Ws!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic