Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Sep 11, 2015, 9:41 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,

I read Thursday's blog and it sounded like this weekend will be a struggle. How can you talk about how great Ap

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: INB4 hotsawce***

Sep 11, 2015, 9:42 AM

Stoppit with the App St is better than

Sep 11, 2015, 9:48 AM

Wofford, BC, Wake, Syracuse. Please.

Wofford? Probably.
Wake? Maybe. On a good day.
Cuse? No.
BC? LOL.

App St will get DRILLED this weekend. Hammered. Overwhelmed. The game will look just like the Wofford game. They won't move the ball well and we will move it at will.

Enough already.

Re: Look man, Mackey knows it, you know it,

Sep 11, 2015, 9:51 AM

YusefCabins knows it, I know it. This way Mackey can say whew we won and we beat a would be mediocre ACC team, toldja so

Pryor said something silly and the people responded.

Sep 11, 2015, 9:53 AM

Now he's sticking with it out of spite I think....and...he's starting to actually believe what he's saying.

Re: At this point, I wonder if he's secretly hoping for an

Sep 11, 2015, 9:54 AM

App St win

I'm delighted to think you can "laugh out loud" at Mickey

Sep 11, 2015, 9:57 AM

Plyler, who has been a part of the Clemson community since time out of mind and a part of this board since before any of us...when I joined in 2002, he was literally one of the few advocates for Clemson anywhere, in any form of media.

Courtesy, guy. Save the juvie mean-tweet posts for somebody who doesn't warrant your respect, or turn in your orange shirt...if you actually have one. Especially when he's right.

BC is not a strong football team this year. They lost their transfer QB, Tyler Murphy, and their entire OL - like, all five starters, all of whom were graduate students - and they had absolutely zero playmakers on the perimeter. When the strength of their team was their ability to run the football and those experienced monsters they had up front, that's a huge, huge loss.

App State, on the other hand, has some game. Like Mickey, I'd take money they'd beat BC - or Wake - straight up and they're probably going to win the Sun Belt this year.

His name is "Mickey", by the way.

Great... that doesn't make his blog exempt from criticism***

Sep 11, 2015, 1:06 PM

GO TIGERS

If I'm being honest......

Sep 11, 2015, 1:10 PM [ in reply to I'm delighted to think you can "laugh out loud" at Mickey ]

I didn't really laugh out loud...just a quiet chuckle to myself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you shood do this feature live, in open forum***

Sep 11, 2015, 9:50 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Well said Mickey***

Sep 11, 2015, 9:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Piler's Blog: Fridee Emale Blag

Sep 11, 2015, 10:29 AM

Chapter 1

Douglas had to poop. His butt was all stinky because he had to poop so badly. There was a gross woman named Rebecca who was sunbathing all naked, and she was fat. Douglas walked up to her and said, "I need to poop." "Okay," Rebecca replied, "I like poop." Douglas squatted down over the fat sunbathing lady and went poop. The poop sat there on Rebecca's ##### looking like a wiener.

Chapter 2

"Why are we here?" Douglas cried as poop came out his wiener in a long, thin strip. It was wiener poop, which is the grossest poop of all. The pee-pee got on the woman's leg and she screamed, pooping out her #####. And so when the pee got mixed with the poop it smelled like a butt.

https://youtu.be/jdzSN6Zc2Zw

Clean up in aisle 4...

Sep 11, 2015, 11:21 AM

n

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i don't care who they are. They getting beat down!***

Sep 11, 2015, 10:32 AM

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic