Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you KB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Thank you KB

Sep 24, 2018, 11:51 AM

For all of your on field contributions and your character! KB was under a ton of pressure last year replacing DW, and pre-season who thought we would be a playoff team in a rebuilding year? We overachieved and that was due to KB.

He handled replacing DW with class and, I would argue, handled the TL situation with even more class and grace.

While I agree 100% with the coach's decision, I continue to support KB and all of the Tigers! We don't beat aTm without KB and we don't make the playoff last year without him. For all of that, I am thankful.

I wish the young man nothing but the best. I'm sure today is difficult for him and he has some tough decisions to make.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you KB

Sep 24, 2018, 11:52 AM

Amen brother

Re: Thank you KB..Well said and I agree 100%. ALL IN

Sep 24, 2018, 11:57 AM

Squeeze the orange! Go Tigers!

Sep 24, 2018, 12:56 PM

I agree, however, he will still play and we need him ready to play.

He's Still Alive Dude!

Sep 24, 2018, 1:22 PM

You make it sound like an obituary..

KB will still contribute to this team greatly...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

It's not about him being dead

Sep 24, 2018, 1:27 PM

It's about him getting recognition that he deserves from a (largely ungrateful?) fan base.

He may have played his last down as a Tiger. We may not know for a while - unless there has been an announcement. He can still redshirt and transfer. I'm sure The Chad would like him next year at Arkansas.

Whatever he chooses, I wish him well.

I'm not sure about "ungrateful" fan base....

Sep 24, 2018, 1:29 PM

Yes, Trevor received loud ovations at home when he came in the game against Furman and Ga So, but you wait until you hear what KB gets against Syracuse when he comes in. Tiger faithful are good, loud fans, and they will show their support and gratitude for KB in spades on Saturday. You wait for it, it will be significant and I promise the TV announcers will also be forced to comment on it.

Re: It's not about him being dead

Sep 24, 2018, 1:39 PM [ in reply to It's not about him being dead ]

I think you really blow people's opinions way out of proportion. No one is or has been expressing they are ungrateful...just some of us knew a long time ago (and said) that Kelly did not have to play bad to lose his spot, and if Trevor was as good as he was billed to be, Kelly would have his hands full keeping the starting role as a QB that was only good for 1-2 passing TD's a game.

Everyone is grateful for what he (and his team some of you seem to think wasn't out there also being the main reason some games were won) accomplished...but that was last year. And as the coaches have said numerous times this year and every year prior, last year's results do not go into, control, nor depict what happens this year. This year's performance will depict where this year's team goes and decisions that will be made.

Unless he transfers, it will not be the last time he plays....as a matter of fact, he might still play decently. Fun fact, if the first string scores a bunch early, you can throw in your second string guys earlier. What a concept.

Great post

Sep 24, 2018, 1:26 PM

KB is pure class and the true definition of a Clemson man and a Tiger

Oct 31, 2022, 10:06 PM

For all of your on field contributions and your character! KB was under a ton of pressure last year replacing DW, and pre-season who thought we would be a playoff team in a rebuilding year? We overachieved and that was due to KB.

He handled replacing DW with class and, I would argue, handled the TL situation with even more class and grace.

While I agree 100% with the coach's decision, I continue to support KB and all of the Tigers! We don't beat aTm without KB and we don't make the playoff last year without him. For all of that, I am thankful.

I wish the young man nothing but the best. I'm sure today is difficult for him and he has some tough decisions to make.

Go Tigers!

Completely support QB starter change, and completely respect the leadership and efforts of KB the past year and a half. He ihas been competing to start with a talented true frosh phenom. There are very few young men who would be prepared to start ahead of KB. TL is one who is and will help the team with his skill sets, preparation and attitude. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic