Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Classless and clueless.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Classless and clueless.

Dec 18, 2015, 9:20 AM

Classless: when a young man has been shot and you make ANY kind of joke about that doesn't matter if it's the next day or ten years later. Any joke is too soon because jokes about such things should never happen. Come on people, we are Clemson Tigers. We are better than that.

Clueless: Oklahoma sucks. Their offense is awful. Their defense is awful. We will beat them by thirty. These comments just show a general lack of knowledge of football. Let me be clear, I think we have superior talent in most position groupings over Oklahoma. I trust BV to have a knock out game plane and his players to execute it. I think Elliott and Scott are way better now than they were this time last year. Finally, I don't think any game with DW4 under center is a game we are likely to lose. But Oklahoma is a good football team. Beating them will be a challenge at every level for our Tigers. They have very good offensive weapons and are executing at a high level and are very confident. That makes them dangerous. They are athletic on defense and will not be surprised by our tempo or scheme. I think they will be surprised at how much better we are on offense this year than last. When we beat them, and I am confident we will, we will have beaten a very good team. Very likely they are the second best team in the nation. There are no bad teams left. These next two games will be tense and tough, as they should be with such a high reward for the winner. Those expecting blowouts, either have their head in the sand, are completely blinded by orange colored glasses or are ignorant about this sport.

Message was edited by: revmarkg®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mad bro? One more post for 2000! Do work Rev!***

Dec 18, 2015, 9:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you Couldn't joke about something for fear of offending some one

Dec 18, 2015, 9:29 AM

Comedy would disappear all together.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Great post!

Dec 18, 2015, 9:34 AM

I agree posting about a shooting while making fun of it is tragic!

Saying we are going to blow out Oklahoma is not accurate, they have improved and are not the same team we spanked last year and we have improved, but last year is last year! If we manage a 1 point win then I am happy, it means we are in the NC!

Go TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Classless and clueless.

Dec 18, 2015, 9:34 AM

lol, self appointed conscious for Tnet. No thanks, youre eithe deLOUsional or drunk. Either way, your comment was lame, on both classless and clueless.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure if I would like your church.***

Dec 18, 2015, 9:36 AM

Re: 'll bet it is a white washed tomb***

Dec 18, 2015, 10:12 AM

Dec 18, 2015, 9:36 AM

SO, ARE YOU SAYING YOU HAVE CLASS AND A CLUE. LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are 2 kinds of preachers....***

Dec 18, 2015, 9:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Dec 18, 2015, 9:38 AM

Re: There are 2 kinds of preachers....***

Dec 18, 2015, 10:16 AM [ in reply to There are 2 kinds of preachers....*** ]

Isn't this water boarding?

Aww Poor Blackshear. So innocent.

Dec 18, 2015, 9:39 AM

http://www.thestate.com/news/state/south-carolina/article13954166.html

Let me guess, wrong place, wrong time?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re Screw The State. You cab[t read their crap.***

Dec 18, 2015, 10:20 AM

Ok.

Dec 18, 2015, 10:43 AM

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/sports/college/usc/2015/02/14/gamecocks-football-signee-shameik-blackshear-arrested/23414749/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Ok.

Dec 18, 2015, 11:14 AM

I will say this, this just keeps getting stranger. The first reports out of cola was he was injured in an altercation. Nothing about being shot. It was later reported by other news outlets that he was shot. And now this that TDrummer just posted. I am not wishing him any ill regards , just saying a lot was being concealed by the media in cola regarding this situation

That arrest article was from early last year. **

Dec 18, 2015, 12:19 PM

NM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that you Jeff Sagarin?

Dec 18, 2015, 10:08 AM

Luck has been with OU all year. Luck has been with us too but our's was bad luck. Luck for both teams end just before the new year.

I could accuse you of not knowing about football too but there's no reason for insults just because we have different levels of perception about college football.

Clemson 40+ unless Dabo calls off the dogs and lets the waterboy play quarterback

OU 13ish unless Dabo calls off the dogs and....linebacker

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

totally agree with everything you said

Dec 18, 2015, 10:26 AM

And for the few that trash players too. I

Dec 18, 2015, 10:31 AM

The posts I read were not making fun of it at all. There are immature people on here just like there are on every other site on the net. So no matter what's posted , you'll have 10? as a Reverend you should know a truth I learned in the marines and military contract work. Man is a wretched creature. Remember good Reverend. You can't change a nation. But the heart of the individual.
GO TIGERS!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2015, 12:34 PM

maybe so but the job of most true reverends is to point out our sins. And I agree with him. Why give them bulliten board material.

Which is it? Are they awful or good?***

Dec 18, 2015, 12:36 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic