Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Update on my father. He is staying at least 1 night so the Dr’s can monitor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Update on my father. He is staying at least 1 night so the Dr’s can monitor

Jan 1, 2018, 10:23 AM

him for infection. They say he has a really great chance for full recovery. The surgeon just left and said if his injury had occurred an inch higher it would have killed him. So thank you so much for the many thoughts and prayers. I know God heard them in advance because of the location of the injury. For those of you who have lost Parents my heartfelt prayers go out to you. May God Bless each and everyone of you and fill your loss with his love and comfort.

When I read all of your post knowing so many people were praying for my Dad or had a kind thought to share, it brought me to tears. Thank you all so so much for your post. I am very blessed and knowing that my Dad should make a speedy recovery is my greatest blessing to start of 2018.

I don’t know of any other fans like Clemson fans. It is truly one great Big Family. I sincerely appreciate each member of TigerNet as well as the entire Clemson family. You guys are the best.

I sincerely mean this. If there is ever a Tiger or someone you know in need please call on me. If I can help in anyway I will. And I know members of The Clemson family would also do the same thing for anyone as well. That’s what makes it so great to be in the Tiger Family. Again thank you from me and my family for your thoughts and prayers. My goal in 2018 is going to be Pay it Forward.

Happy New Year and God will Bless you all in 2018.

I will be watching the game tonight from the hospital with my Dad. Let’s go Tigers, show Bama who the New King of football is!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great news my friend***

Jan 1, 2018, 10:31 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Update on my father. He is staying at least 1 night so the Dr’s can monitor

Jan 1, 2018, 10:37 AM

I was just thinking about you!! Thank you for the update! Great news!

GO TIGERS ????

Jan 1, 2018, 10:59 AM

I hope he can make a speedy recovery.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great news!

Jan 1, 2018, 11:01 AM

Happy New Year and Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2018, 11:07 AM

I’m glad to hear that great news. Hope y’all have a great time watching the game. Make a memory.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2018, 11:24 AM

Prayers for your Family and especially for your Dad. I went through the "infection" thing in 2013. Came very close to not making it. It was a long road to recovery but with Prayers and Family and Good Doctors, I'm still here. Every day is a blessing. Good Luck to your Dad and I'll have Him in my Prayers! It puts a lot of things in perspective!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2018, 11:31 AM

Prayers for your fathers continued recovery.

Jan 1, 2018, 11:40 AM

Outstanding news! Turn that TV up tonight and cadence count them the whole game!

Jan 1, 2018, 12:37 PM

Will do. Thank you for your post and to everyone else who sent a message or post.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic