Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Draft analyst on the power rangers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,476

Draft analyst on the power rangers

Apr 29, 2018, 12:57 PM

https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/990615604657905666?s=21

I really wonder sometimes if Draft analysts have watched a football game before

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Draft analyst on the power rangers

Apr 29, 2018, 1:04 PM

OH yeah ..... Just like they warned about DW! Clowns!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2018, 1:25 PM

99% of them said that DW4 was over rated and would flop as a NFL QB!!! Just like most college coaches that only recruit stars, they never win championships, and especially they never win a NCG!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2018, 1:07 PM

There's a reason these guys are analysts and not GM's or working in front offices

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2018, 1:27 PM

Most GMs aren't much better. And when owners pick the players....usually that is bad...very bad.

And message board analysts pretty much only know their team and are usually overly biased.

With that caveat, we will have a dominating D Line that will be historical from a collegiate standpoint. Dex will be an All Pro and top 5 pick. The rest will go anywhere in rds 1-3. Hopefully all in 1st and 2nd.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo must be the luckiest guy on earth. Gets three of the

Apr 29, 2018, 1:08 PM

best linemen in the country to come back for a senior season and now the analysts put a chip on their shoulders to make them play even harder.

Beautiful.

Great motivation for the Power Rangers this year***

Apr 29, 2018, 1:14 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'll get to see all that power in action in 4 months

Apr 29, 2018, 1:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2018, 1:42 PM

ARE THEY KIDDING ME? OVERRATED?

(sorry for the shouting)

Some of this kind of stuff just makes me crazy. I mean, it was obvious to anyone with eyes that Saquon Barkley, Nick Chubb, and Derwin James were the best players in the draft and Cleveland, with its array of picks and the way the draft fell, could have had the first two of them.

They got neither. Instead they got themselves an undersized, over-ego'd QB who had feasted on Big 12 defenses his entire career, a fairly obvious re-iteration of Johnny Manziel...who, by the way, the Browns had drafted as well. You wanna talk overrated....

Oh, they also got an undersized 1-year-starter safety from Ohio State who would have been on the board 20 picks later. Probably a full round later.

There is a reason the Browns are the Browns, but they are hardly the only idiots in the NFL. The Giants did what they should have done and gleefully pounced on Barkley at 2, but somehow Chubb slid all the way to 6, as teams loaded up on QB's who they're going to be cutting two years from now. And James slid all the way to 18. Calvin Ridley, by a mile the best WR in the draft, somehow slid all the way to the end of Round 1.

Awesome.

There is serious weirdness in the draft process. I don't know if too many guys are trying to be clever all at once but they seem to excel in Missing The Obvious.

Those asking if these Talking Heads even watch college football may have a point. Dexter Lawrence is 6'5", 340, and especially when healthy is the most unblockable 1-tech I've ever seen at Clemson. Christian Wilkins is 315 - the size of most 1-techniques - but he plays the 3 because, well, he's athletic enough for it, and oh, yeah, he can also play end. (And also safety.)

No one has blocked those two since either of them got on campus.

Overrated. Yeah.

And then along come the two ends, Ferrell and Bryant, who are pretty much what we've had at Clemson for awhile...they're right there with the Vic Beasleys, the Shaq Lawsons, the Kevin Dodd's...all of whom were apparently 1st/2nd-round worthy. We have dropped off not an inch - not one! - since those dudes took over for the departed first-round draftees.

Overrated, yeah.

Keep talking, talking heads.

Apr 29, 2018, 2:20 PM

TU for the fiery attitude!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2018, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Draft analyst on the power rangers ]

The year after Lawson left we were weak at DE but have since recovered. This year they are all studs and all have quality backups who will be NFL players too.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,476
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic