Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great month for Clemson despite the naysayers! I just happened to find myself on FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,477

Great month for Clemson despite the naysayers! I just happened to find myself on FGF

Oct 1, 2017, 9:19 AM

I can't believe how quickly they are ready to throw OC Roper and Muschump under the bus and park it on top of them. I believe Muschump said if Kirk Roper had been his OC at UF he would still be the HC at the Swamp. Who do you think will go first Tanner or Roper? And is Muschump already on the hot seat? Before the coots fire anybody they had better make another coach will come to cootsville.

The coot fans feel a little differently about KR. They are ready to run him out of town yesterday. And they have even turned on the greatest player to ever play at SC Jake Bentley. Maybe Jake should have stayed another couple of years in HS!??

Does this mean the Spurs Up? Usually that's the way a chicken enters the slaughter house.

I read several threads and it's Fire Ray Tanner, Fire Muschump and Fire Roper Today! It was really sad to see them implode like this. Not really, it was really funny reading so many of their comments. ??

One comment I read was "Give Jeff Scott $1 Million dollars to become our OC" If I am Coach Scott I would not go for $3 million. In fact they don't have enough money to get me down there if I were Jeff Scott. I am sure Jeff remembers how the coots Rudely ran Brad Scott out of town.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great month for Clemson despite the naysayers! I just happened to find myself on FGF

Oct 1, 2017, 9:27 AM

What University is on Jeff's diploma?

Right...that ain't happenin'....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're having relations with Kate Upton. Why worry

Oct 1, 2017, 9:29 AM

who Rosie O'Donnell is sleeping with? :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great month for Clemson despite the naysayers! I just happened to find myself on FGF

Oct 1, 2017, 9:31 AM

the coots dont have enough money to get JS, or anybody else at CU to leave to go there. the fact that any of them even talk about it is hilarious.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The best chef in the world

Oct 1, 2017, 9:33 AM

can't cook squat if there isn't anything in the food pantry.

Jeff Scott wouldn't go there, he'd be all like that old lady on the Wendy's commercials, "Where's The Beef?"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot coach short list

Oct 1, 2017, 9:35 AM

Butch Jones, Art Briles, Lane Kiffen, Les Miles and Hugh Freeze

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Howard Schnellenberger*****

Oct 1, 2017, 9:40 AM

You forgot Orgeron***

Oct 1, 2017, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Coot coach short list ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You forgot Orgeron***

Oct 1, 2017, 9:57 AM

Sumlin!

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,477
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic